Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Observation

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kee12's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
I rep CA
Senegal
Member #144812
July 17, 2013
76 Posts
Posted: September 15, 2013, 4:06 am - IP Logged

Was anyone surprised last night that the winner (s) usually featured on the powerball draw was a guy that collected his prize many months ago instead of a recent winner? I'm talking about the ' April fools ' day winner '.  It does not really matters much to me but I see no sense in it when recent winner (s) were probably available for that. I mean, the guy was already featured on the winners ' stories section on powerball official website. I thought it was for 2nd and third prize winners, I might have been wrong.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19859 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2013, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Was anyone surprised last night that the winner (s) usually featured on the powerball draw was a guy that collected his prize many months ago instead of a recent winner? I'm talking about the ' April fools ' day winner '.  It does not really matters much to me but I see no sense in it when recent winner (s) were probably available for that. I mean, the guy was already featured on the winners ' stories section on powerball official website. I thought it was for 2nd and third prize winners, I might have been wrong.

No Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

Kee12's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      I rep CA
      Senegal
      Member #144812
      July 17, 2013
      76 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2013, 10:56 am - IP Logged

No Nod

Ah, okay! Big Smile

I'd be a fool to surrender when I know I can be a contender...I C U when U get there - Coolio

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7314 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2013, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

"It does not really matters much to me but I see no sense in it when recent winner (s) were probably available for that."

Most of the members on LP want anonymity and the last thing they will do is appearing at drawing saying "remember me" while their name and address is scrolling on he bottom of the screen. I'd be surprised if any recent winner of a substantial amount would make an appearance.