Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When was your last win ??

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

I seem to not be able to get a win, just wanted to know am I alone

never had any win [ 2 ]  [3.57%]
yesterday [ 14 ]  [25.00%]
last week [ 18 ]  [32.14%]
last month [ 6 ]  [10.71%]
sometime this year [ 8 ]  [14.29%]
last year [ 5 ]  [8.93%]
5 years ago [ 2 ]  [3.57%]
more than 10 years ago [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
only in my dreams [ 1 ]  [1.79%]
what is a win [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 56 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  

United States
Member #145267
August 1, 2013
1492 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2013, 11:28 am - IP Logged

Another win on Mega million Sept. 27    I got 4 numbers =  $150.00  +  3 numbers = 7.00      $157.00

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2013, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I win almost every week at least something. I play the two step, lotto and PB. The two step this week I won  $15, last week $100 on PB. My wife wins more than I n QPs Boxing  I spend around $40-$60 a week and def ahead if the game. She got me WAY ahead of the game lol

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #123290
      February 17, 2012
      3048 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2013, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Another win on Mega million Sept. 27    I got 4 numbers =  $150.00  +  3 numbers = 7.00      $157.00

CongratsSmiley That's great getting 4 numbers in the BIG games!

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

johits's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        baltimore maryland
        United States
        Member #145875
        August 17, 2013
        158 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2013, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Appearing better than others is always dangerous, but most dangerous of all is to appear to have no faults or weaknesses. Envy creates silent enemies. It is smart to occasionally display defects, and admit to harmless vices, in order to deflect envy and appear more human and approachable. Only gods and the dead can seem perfect with impunity.Green Eyed-MonstersOnly a minority can succeed at the game of life, and that minority inevitably arouses the envy of those around them.�� Once success happens your way, however, the people to fear the most are those in your own circle, the friends and acquaintances you have left behind.�� Feelings of inferiority gnaw at them; the thought of your success only heightens their feelings of stagnation.�� Envy, which the philosopher Kierkegaard calls "unhappy admiration," takes hold.�� You may not see it but you will feel it someday�unless, that is, you learn strategies of deflection, little sacrifices to the gods of success.�� Either cloud your brilliance occasionally, purposefully revealing a defect, weakness, or anxiety, or attributing your success to luck; or simply find yourself new friends.�� Never underestimate the power of envy.The Power Envy1. The insidious envy of the masses can actually be deflected quite easily: Appear as one of them in style and values.�2. Make alliances with those below you, and elevate them to positions of power to secure their support in times of need.�3. Never flaunt your wealth, and carefully conceal the degree to which it has bought influence.�4. Make a display of deferring to others, as if they were more powerful than you.�5. Never be so foolish as to believe that you are stirring up admiration by flaunting the qualities that raise you above others.�� By making others aware of their inferior position, you are only stirring up "unhappy admiration," or envy, which will gnaw away at them until they undermine you in ways you cannot foresee.�6. The master of power understands that the appearance of superiority over others is inconsequential next to the reality of it.�"Envy is a weed that should not be watered." Cosimo de Medici.Strategies for Dealing with Emotions of Envy1. Accept the fact that there will be people who will surpass you in some way, and also tile fact that you may envy them.�2. Make that feeling a way of pushing yourself to equal or surpass them some-day.�3. Let envy turn inward and it poisons the soul; expel it outward and it can move you to greater heights.4. Understand that as you gain power, those below you will feel envious of you. They may not show it but it is inevitable. Do not naively accept the facade they show you�read between the lines of their criticisms, their little sarcastic remarks, the signs of backstabbing, the excessive praise that is preparing you for a fall, the resentful look in the eye. Half the problem with envy comes when we do not recognize it until it is too late.5. Since it is far easier to avoid creating envy in the first place than to get rid of it once it is there, you should strategize to forestall it before it grows.�6. It is often your own actions that stir up envy, your own unawareness.�7. By becoming conscious of those actions and qualities that create envy, you can take the teeth out of it before it nibbles you to death.�� Expect that when people envy you they will work against you insidiously. They will put obstacles in your path that you will not foresee, or that you cannot trace to their source. It is hard to defend yourself against this kind of attack. And by the time you realize that envy is at the root of a person's feelings about you, it is often too late: Your excuses, your false humility, your defensive actions, only exacerbate the problem.Three Dangers of Power1. The sudden improvement in fortune.2. An unexpected promotion.3. A victory or success that seems to come out of nowhere.�� Power requires a wide and solid support base, which envy can silently destroy.Reasons Not to Stir Up Envy1. Be careful not to affect a false modesty that people can easily see through.2. Your humility, and your openness to those you have left behind, has to seem genuine3. Any hint of insincerity will only make your new status more oppressive.4. Do not alienate your former peers.5. Emphasize how lucky you have been.6. Make your happiness seem more attainable to other people, and the need for envy less acute.�7. Display a weakness, a minor social indiscretion, a harmless vice.�8. Give those who envy you something to feed on, distracting them from your more important sins.9. You may have to play games with appearances, but in the end you will have what counts: true power.�10. Do not try to help or do favors for those who envy you; they will think you are condescending to them.11. Consider showing your wealth only on the inside of your house.�12. Apply this wisdom to your own character.WARNINGS� Beware of some of envy's disguises.�� Excessive praise is an almost sure sign that the person praising you envies you.� They are either setting you up for a fall.� It will be impossible for you to live up to their praise.� They are sharpening their blades behind your back.�� Those who are hypercritical of you, or who slander you publicly, probably envy you as well.�� Recognize their behavior as disguised envy and you keep out of the trap of mutual mud-slinging, or of taking their criticisms to heart.�� Win your revenge by ignoring their measly presence.� Once envy reveals itself for what it is, the only solution is often to flee the presence of the enviers, leave your enviers to stew in a hell of their own creation.Finally, be aware that some environments are more conducive to envy than others. The effects of envy are more serious among colleagues and peers, where there is a veneer of equality. Envy is also destructive in democratic environments where overt displays of power are looked down upon. Be extra sensitive in such environments. It is almost impossible to avoid envy in such cases, and there is little you can do but accept it graciously and take none of it personally.As Thoreau once said, "Envy is the tax which all distinction must pay."

JOHITS WON $$$$$$$$$$ SEPTEMBER 24,2013 506

MY PICKS WAS 200 011   560600  FOR MARYLAND

POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 15,2013 HERE ON LOTTERY POST

MARYLAND PICK 3 SEPTEMBER 24,2013  506

MARYLAND PICK 3 SEPTEMBER 28,2013  011

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19740 Posts
          Posted: September 29, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged
          197902992-1059/22/13 9:08pm$0.25$224.75$225.00WinLotto CA 9:30PM Pick 3 9/22/2013 6-9-4 $0.25 ticket for $225.00 prize.

Last night's rendezvous was, again, on point. Presentation is everything to me...next to consistency. Got my next victim already sighted in...str8, of course.

L.L.

Congrats on your wins Lucky LoserParty

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2013, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

London
              United Kingdom
              Member #140684
              March 24, 2013
              566 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Just checked my ticket from Friday and I matched - 2 Numbers and 1 Star for 6 GBP. 

First little win in a while feels good to get something back so I spent 4 GBP and won 6 GBP

Looks like it's another 2 lines when the JP goes up again and maybe 1 for the UK Lotto.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                Member #81314
                October 16, 2009
                18966 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2013, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Tue, Sep 10, 2013

midday

1-1-1

Str$$$$$ 

Mon, Sep 16, 2013

midday

0-2-1

4-6-4

Box $

Thu, Sep 26, 2013

evening

8-8-8

- - -

Str$$$$$, 

Wed, Sep 25, 2013

midday

4-1-7

8-5-7

Called the 857

Fri, Sep 27, 2013

midday

2-4-5

Str/box

Wed, Sep 25, 2013

evening

7-0-4

Str/box, 

It's been a profitable week.

The Struggle is real!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1648 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hey you! Thanks for the props! Let me be the first to say that those wins don't come easy but, they were well worth the efforts! It's possible I could win more but, I'm very busy with meetings when I get off work and I like to hit the gym. Doing this is actually like having another job because it requires daily devotion in order to be successful. I'm about to adjust my approach so that I can actually play less while increasing my positive cash flow. As always, more patience and attention to detail is where it's at.

Hey, it's time for you to post some wins, too, like you were doing before! You actually motivated me to start posting my wins because we're on the same 'playground'...and you know they're legit. I'll holler later, okay, and take care!

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #86154
                    January 30, 2010
                    1648 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2013, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Thank you as well, ninja! One day, when I can afford to let my money grow enough, I'll be on Pick4, too. The payout and profit is so much better and much more worth while. Pick4 also allows you to play a lot less due to the amount of money won...you can do more with it. Right now, I have to play (3) times @ $1/number to make the same money @ .25/number on a Pick4 single play. As you know, the more you have to play, the more you increase chances of losing at some point no matter how well the system works.

I've gotta quit lolly-gagging and get on P4...I need some REAL money for my efforts! Take it easy, and, thanks again!

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living