Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Missouri P4 questions

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by lele100.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jonusl's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Galena,MO
United States
Member #129328
June 15, 2012
101 Posts
Posted: September 18, 2013, 8:30 am - IP Logged

my questions to the lottery post people is this,I can usually if i study get 2 of 4 or 3 of 4 p4 numbers on a semi reg basics,but i cant break thru and get all four,i use a tri-angle chart with previous 2 pick3 draws,an a chart with last 4 p4 hits<separate for midday and evening draws on these charts>on the p4 chart is use the number,its mirror,and 9999- to get my third column,and i also use a sum pyramid chart,the numbers for  the hits are almost always there and connected but it just cant get there lol.so my question is,is there a better way to get the pick for numbers,ive been doing this for 2 years the charting ect,and im getting better all the time,if i focus i can get 2-3 numbers all the time on the pick 3 again same prob getting that 3rd.but i know that unless you spend allot of money each day you wont hit on a reg basics but need to capitalize on those times you do hit,so any help will be great.

The Dream Master says:Keep on dream'en,Dream'in of a win.........Because Dreams do come true Dance

Saint Louis MO
    United States
    Member #110754
    May 11, 2011
    2649 Posts
    Posted: September 18, 2013, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Mail For You

Remember to flip 6's 9's, mirror front and end #'s, and do front/back3 for a hit!