Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A FRIENDLY WARNING!! please dont be ANGRY

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by smokysdreamer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: September 20, 2013, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Now I have researched RANDOM for 25 YEARS...and just like you...and everyone else that has FOUND ANYTHING that will help you win....what have you done with it...I CAN TELL YOU...if it is or was something that REALLY WORKS...you dont share....and I am no exception...I have never wanted to just gve away anything I designed using LARGE NUMBER FIELDS...

REASON WHY....THIEVES...THIEVES ON THE INTERNET that will take it and try and pass it off as their own work...I am going to be honest with you...all of you...and I hope you dont think I am being selfish...but I GAVE THAT STRAIGHT RUN to help all of you...I DIDNT GIVE IT ANYONE TO PUT IT IN A BOOK and selll it as their own work....

THAT WILL COST YOU OR ANYONE LEGAL ACTION....IF I find any new LOTTERY BOOKS proclaiming that is their work...you will be in court...and you willl LOSE....

NOW...if anyone finds that STRAIGHT RUN I GAVE TO HELP OUT THE PIC 3 PLAYERS BEING PUT OUT BY SOMEONE ELSE.....I WILL WIN IN THE COURT...and the person or persons that let me know who stole it will be COMPENSATED...BECAUSE I know....and if you have been SRUDYING IT AND PRACTICING IT....you know it works as well...

LIKE I SAID...THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY NOONE WILL SHARE ANYTHING THEY KNOW....because of thieves on the internet...I hope none  of you think Bad of me...I just dont appreciate someone else taking credit for my work...this is just one of the runs I have designed for pic 3...and I have many more....I am sure you have seen me postthis run for example

189 198 

037 073

478 487

012 021

which means I can get it down to 2 combos

I also can get it down to just ONE NUMBER...I distictly remember last year or year before I found aa run for one combo...this COMBO was 022...I found it around CHRISTMAS..or maybe January...but it didnt show until like MARCH...

NOW THAT IS JUST THE PIC 3...I used my STATE SPECIFIC STRAIGHT RUN ON GEORGIA...about a year ago...maybe a year and a half ago...I sent EM a small string for a STRAIGT PIC 4....and it took I think  2-4 months to show...I hope EM remembers that run I sent her....so..I can make STRAIGHT PIC 4 RUNS AS WELLL...

and once again...PLEASE dont think I am being rude or arrogant...just trying to PROTECT WHAT IS MINE...what I have racked my brain to solve and the hardest part is arriving at a roadblock and and it seems like there is no way to get around it...but if you study it enough and try and fail...try and fail..and try and fail...eventually...the answer can be found....

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

La Grange NC
    United States
    Member #76537
    June 30, 2009
    454 Posts
    Posted: September 20, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Now I have researched RANDOM for 25 YEARS...and just like you...and everyone else that has FOUND ANYTHING that will help you win....what have you done with it...I CAN TELL YOU...if it is or was something that REALLY WORKS...you dont share....and I am no exception...I have never wanted to just gve away anything I designed using LARGE NUMBER FIELDS...

REASON WHY....THIEVES...THIEVES ON THE INTERNET that will take it and try and pass it off as their own work...I am going to be honest with you...all of you...and I hope you dont think I am being selfish...but I GAVE THAT STRAIGHT RUN to help all of you...I DIDNT GIVE IT ANYONE TO PUT IT IN A BOOK and selll it as their own work....

THAT WILL COST YOU OR ANYONE LEGAL ACTION....IF I find any new LOTTERY BOOKS proclaiming that is their work...you will be in court...and you willl LOSE....

NOW...if anyone finds that STRAIGHT RUN I GAVE TO HELP OUT THE PIC 3 PLAYERS BEING PUT OUT BY SOMEONE ELSE.....I WILL WIN IN THE COURT...and the person or persons that let me know who stole it will be COMPENSATED...BECAUSE I know....and if you have been SRUDYING IT AND PRACTICING IT....you know it works as well...

LIKE I SAID...THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY NOONE WILL SHARE ANYTHING THEY KNOW....because of thieves on the internet...I hope none  of you think Bad of me...I just dont appreciate someone else taking credit for my work...this is just one of the runs I have designed for pic 3...and I have many more....I am sure you have seen me postthis run for example

189 198 

037 073

478 487

012 021

which means I can get it down to 2 combos

I also can get it down to just ONE NUMBER...I distictly remember last year or year before I found aa run for one combo...this COMBO was 022...I found it around CHRISTMAS..or maybe January...but it didnt show until like MARCH...

NOW THAT IS JUST THE PIC 3...I used my STATE SPECIFIC STRAIGHT RUN ON GEORGIA...about a year ago...maybe a year and a half ago...I sent EM a small string for a STRAIGT PIC 4....and it took I think  2-4 months to show...I hope EM remembers that run I sent her....so..I can make STRAIGHT PIC 4 RUNS AS WELLL...

and once again...PLEASE dont think I am being rude or arrogant...just trying to PROTECT WHAT IS MINE...what I have racked my brain to solve and the hardest part is arriving at a roadblock and and it seems like there is no way to get around it...but if you study it enough and try and fail...try and fail..and try and fail...eventually...the answer can be found....

100% right! It takes a lot of time to find something that even comes close to showing promise. The creator should take the credit and no one else.  It's a shame when you can't even share something that could help honest people  because of coat tail riders. Best of luck in your method research.  Seems like they change up so much you have to have several, and find the one that works.  I have a book that has NC main "tricks" and when they switch I just look and find what they are doing.  It may take a few draws, but I mange to catch on and squeak out a win here and there.