Where do I start, lottoburg?
1. Take your time and study this thread completely, lottoburg.
LottoLaughs System With Gra8's Twist**:
2. CarliG's http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/250684/2703401
" Works like a charm.......CarliG.... i hope that someone somewhere
appreciates your mind.......wonderful........and your employer should
consider them lucky to have you on their team.....thanks a bunch. hugs.
if i had had this 3 years ago, i would have saved a ton of paper and writing......"
3. Pogo's http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/250684/27228
4. It seems clear that you didn't understand this system
"back then". Don't stress yourself over this system NOW,
as it may NOT be for you, lottoburg!!! Let this one go and
find something in a system that fits you ... naturally! Find
a system that you understand easily and have no confusions
with your first reading of it! Make MONEY and be HAPPY!
By my backtests for 1-2 months, it's not working for NY-P4 even I tried it by
using each different ways such as MEM, EME, MMM, EEE, .... Why?
Could you give me some smart instructions about the use? Thanks for your
5. Quite a bit of confusion in all of your many posts in this page, lottoburg.
6. Not every shoe (system) fits everyone. Keep looking for the shoe
(system) that fits you comfortably and that you like and love it!!!
7. BTW, we are still waiting for you to post your own system for us.
You have been here much longer than many of us.
Come on, where is is YOUR system, lottoburg?
It is sincerely requested!
8. Your communicative style so far in Lottery Post is to
challenge and question everyone's lotto offerings, yet you
yourself give >>> NOTHING! There is something wrong
here. There is no balance .... no Yin / Yang. Take some time
and review all of your old posts ... all 571 of them. What are
you giving to Lottery Post? Sincerely examine your offerings
to the Lottery Post community. I sincerely feel that you are
holding out and not sharing your VAST lottery knowledge
with all of us. Don't be just a taker, lottoburg. Be a giver, too!
Saying "thanks" and whining and complaining at the same
time is not ..... Giving! You are a smart person, show us
some of your lottery talents and skills!!! Share with us!
Member #54483 August 20, 2007571 Posts
Sincerely good luck with your numbers!