Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto B uster in WI, play Pick4 & Badger

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LiLpicker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LiLpicker's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #147157
September 23, 2013
3 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I use Lotto B uster in wisconsin.  I get some good results playing the wheel system in the LB program but it gets expensive!

Last year I hit 1 time using a 3 # wheel combo using about 16 numbers but I didn't buy tickets.  Since the program is not available I have to manually put in the winning numbers.  I am now trying to hit the Pick4.  I feel better odds are coming my way and will update here on how things are going.  Posting my wheel #'s and then the winning #.

At the moment I am still putting winning #'s in for the program.  I need a couple of days to get it updated.

Does anyone else use Lotto B uster?

What program do you use?

New around here. Big Grin

LiLpicker

United States
    Member #147157
    September 23, 2013
    3 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Correction, you can still download Lotto Buster.  But the Novac company and website no longer exists and the software is do it yourself only.  You can do a search for "Lotto Buster 2010 Soft32" and you will find it.  I do believe you can use find illegal way to use the program if you still want to use it.

LiLpicker

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Broken Arrow Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #85721
      January 21, 2010
      160 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2013, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes I used to use Lotto Buster and really liked the features it had on it.  Perhaps the one that seems close to it is Lotto Pro 2013.  Although everyone here seems to use Excel, or nothing.  Maybe this is a quick pick group, lol.  Expert Lotto and Lotto PowerPlayer are both expensive and I wonder if they work.  Have not heard if anyone uses them.

Welcome to LP.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

United States
        Member #147157
        September 23, 2013
        3 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2013, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Yes I used to use Lotto Buster and really liked the features it had on it.  Perhaps the one that seems close to it is Lotto Pro 2013.  Although everyone here seems to use Excel, or nothing.  Maybe this is a quick pick group, lol.  Expert Lotto and Lotto PowerPlayer are both expensive and I wonder if they work.  Have not heard if anyone uses them.

Welcome to LP.

Hi.  Glad to hear you use LB.  You can still use it though.  Even though Novac closed shop and is vapor ware.  You can't even try and register the program like other software!   Novac is *poof*!   I'm getting real good results in the wheel section of LB.  Pick 5,4 and 3's.  I'll post some before and after results later.

LiLpicker