Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wave Theory

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 3 years ago by CLOVER$BAY.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CLOVER$BAY's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
MO
United States
Member #76619
July 2, 2009
699 Posts
Posted: September 24, 2013, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Check out this system and see that it works for you,and if it does post your finding here if you like,you don't have to this is something i wanted to share with my Lottery Post Family.I ran upon this system a few years ago, I  don't know if this system have been release here are not,but if it has good, not trying to add or take away.I take no credit from this hell i don't know who system this is just an Instruction Manual someone gave to me.Just hope that it can help someone in need of advance their search,first these are only steps to this system,I'm only going to type what i have in front of me they wouldn't be my words only the instruction on how to do this,go back and check out your number history in Pick-Six in your state.Okay here we go.....Good Luck!

Step One: Find the three consective numbers,In other words,a series of three consecutive numbers will suddenly show up on several tickets.....Take 11,12,13.When this cluster shows up--it means that either 11,12,or13 will appear on consecutive winning tickets.In some cases only of the three will appear;and even all three.There is no scientific reson for the emergence of these clusters but all studies show that they do happen. Numbers 4 and 6 must be included in your next play.

Step Two:Identifly the two highest numbers in the winning ticket:25 and 54.Do not play 25 and 54 on the next ticket you buy.Subtract one from each number.That will give you 24 and 53 must be included in your next play.

Step Three:Isolate the two remaining numbers...They are 9 and 17.---Do not play these numbers instead,find the median number between 9 and 17.that would be thirteen.Now,add one to 13 and subtract one from thirteen.that will give you three numbers:12,13,and 14.These,too,must be included on your ticket.We now have seven numbers:4,6,24,53,12,13,and14.These are the numbers you must play,because you are allowed only to select 6 numbers,you must box these seven numbers so that all possible combinations are covered.

Step Four:Play these seven numbers four straight times. If you do not win, it means you have not latched onto a wave,then you must abandon these numbers and pick seven more using the same procedures.

Alright LP family have fun,and i hope you will win BIG! on this Good Luck!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: September 24, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Check out this system and see that it works for you,and if it does post your finding here if you like,you don't have to this is something i wanted to share with my Lottery Post Family.I ran upon this system a few years ago, I  don't know if this system have been release here are not,but if it has good, not trying to add or take away.I take no credit from this hell i don't know who system this is just an Instruction Manual someone gave to me.Just hope that it can help someone in need of advance their search,first these are only steps to this system,I'm only going to type what i have in front of me they wouldn't be my words only the instruction on how to do this,go back and check out your number history in Pick-Six in your state.Okay here we go.....Good Luck!

Step One: Find the three consective numbers,In other words,a series of three consecutive numbers will suddenly show up on several tickets.....Take 11,12,13.When this cluster shows up--it means that either 11,12,or13 will appear on consecutive winning tickets.In some cases only of the three will appear;and even all three.There is no scientific reson for the emergence of these clusters but all studies show that they do happen. Numbers 4 and 6 must be included in your next play.

Step Two:Identifly the two highest numbers in the winning ticket:25 and 54.Do not play 25 and 54 on the next ticket you buy.Subtract one from each number.That will give you 24 and 53 must be included in your next play.

Step Three:Isolate the two remaining numbers...They are 9 and 17.---Do not play these numbers instead,find the median number between 9 and 17.that would be thirteen.Now,add one to 13 and subtract one from thirteen.that will give you three numbers:12,13,and 14.These,too,must be included on your ticket.We now have seven numbers:4,6,24,53,12,13,and14.These are the numbers you must play,because you are allowed only to select 6 numbers,you must box these seven numbers so that all possible combinations are covered.

Step Four:Play these seven numbers four straight times. If you do not win, it means you have not latched onto a wave,then you must abandon these numbers and pick seven more using the same procedures.

Thanks for the info CLOVER$BAY!

I can see where this could be implemented in other games as well. 

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19840 Posts
      Posted: September 24, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Sounds interesting will have to do a search

THANKS FOR POSTING AND SHARING Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2013, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Omg it works. Bed

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2013, 5:52 am - IP Logged

Omg it works. Bed

This is how it worked recently in Ohio's Classic Lotto.

WED 07/24/13 - 03 16 25 36 40 44
          MON 07/22/13 - 03 12 30 31 32 39

SAT 12/01/12 - 11 13 15 24 38 47
          WED 11/28/12 - 16 30 35 36 37 45

MON 11/19/12 - 04 09 11 38 41 49
          SAT 11/17/12 - 16 35 37 38 39 40
          WED 11/14/12 - 05 11 14 20 29 38
          MON 11/12/12 - 12 32 33 42 43 44

SAT 10/13/12 - 04 12 14 20 33 40
          WED 10/10/12 - 15 16 17 35 43 48

WED 06/20/12 - 03 08 20 28 29 49
          MON 06/18/12 - 07 08 09 29 41 49

MON 04/23/12 - 04 21 33 37 43 49
          SAT 04/21/12 - 05 06 07 08 20 48

MON 04/02/12 - 05 08 09 14 21 30
          SAT 03/31/12 - 03 28 29 30 35 49

Oh well, Bed

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: September 29, 2013, 7:08 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 just had 37-38-39 

its a 1-39 game.... so not sure if it will work for your theory.

MO
              United States
              Member #76619
              July 2, 2009
              699 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged
                eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4500 Posts
                Posted: October 19, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this sharing CLOVER$BAY

Consider this condensed statistical report the Ellis Wave loses some 61.8 % VS 38.2% WINS-

In compasrison, the much maligned Medeval Fibbonachi, loses 3approx 38% VS 61% WINS-

Good Weekend Wishes All

FORTUNA EddessaKNight Smile

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                  LAS VEGAS
                  United States
                  Member #47729
                  November 22, 2006
                  4500 Posts
                  Posted: October 26, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for this sharing CLOVER$BAY

Consider this condensed statistical report the Ellis Wave loses some 61.8 % VS 38.2% WINS-

In compasrison, the much maligned Medeval Fibbonachi, loses 3approx 38% VS 61% WINS-

Good Weekend Wishes All

FORTUNA EddessaKNight Smile

PS-

Regarding the above WAVE THEORY & statistics they were calulated by speculation gamemeister Samuel Blankeson "The Practical Guide To Total Finacial Freedom"  -FTS Fibboncci Spread Technique

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

MO
                    United States
                    Member #76619
                    July 2, 2009
                    699 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2013, 2:04 am - IP Logged

PS-

Regarding the above WAVE THEORY & statistics they were calulated by speculation gamemeister Samuel Blankeson "The Practical Guide To Total Finacial Freedom"  -FTS Fibboncci Spread Technique

Fortuna

EddessaKnight

Thanks for the information eddessaknight....I'am still looking to catch the wave maybe i will play around with the numbers that are in the example post when 3 of these numbers pops up..I need to play around with the big lottery some just to see can i win the jackpot...Lmbo