Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

9-1-1 and State Lottery Corruption

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Six balls.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #145050
July 26, 2013
1 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2013, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

From my research working with school systems, transit agencies and law enforcement, patterns of suspicious lottery results from several states emerged.

In my book, "The Mystery of September 11 and the State Lotteries" I provide detailed information that explains how certain state governments and the federal government are controlling and manipulating the lottery games, illegally. I'm concerned that schools are being deprived monies they are entitled to; and we, the taxpayers, have a right to know where our tax dollars are going to.

Please post your comments to this important subject matter.

Book available at Barnes and Noble eversion, and other eretailers.

Thank you, HR Mason

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    918 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2013, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

From my research working with school systems, transit agencies and law enforcement, patterns of suspicious lottery results from several states emerged.

In my book, "The Mystery of September 11 and the State Lotteries" I provide detailed information that explains how certain state governments and the federal government are controlling and manipulating the lottery games, illegally. I'm concerned that schools are being deprived monies they are entitled to; and we, the taxpayers, have a right to know where our tax dollars are going to.

Please post your comments to this important subject matter.

Book available at Barnes and Noble eversion, and other eretailers.

Thank you, HR Mason

Don't think this thread will last as ads in the forums are not allowed.

Why don't you buy an ad here on LotteryPost?

United States
      Member #145267
      August 1, 2013
      1510 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes, we are talking about government.  When has government been telling you the truth about anything?

Marana AZ
        United States
        Member #145341
        August 3, 2013
        178 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

In my book "Lotteries And The Crackpot Theories They Engender", I blather on for dozens and dozens of pages about how the government, which most people are convinced is capable of doing nothing correctly, somehow manages to create fantastical programs that work flawlessly and are mysteriously immune to discovery except by the chosen few Illuminati. And me, of course. Send your certified check for $99.99 to "U Fellforit, 123 Scam St, Contown, USA".

Sacramento, CA
          United States
          Member #142454
          May 12, 2013
          66 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

I note that your last name is Mason. Clearly this is a sign of your true intentions - after all, everyone knows that the Masons, or should I say Illuminati, are part of the effort to install a shadow government. You obviously are trying to distract us all from your kind's attempt to overthrow democracy, freedom, and apple pie with your lottery theories. I'm not fooled by your pretense of showing secrets in order to hide secrets.

On tomorrow's episode of 'random word salad with conspiracy theory dressing', I will tell you how pharmacists conspire with the government to implant tracking chips in your compounded medications! Trust no one!