Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Not saying Cheating But im just saying

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by EdG1955.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sixteen155
United States
Member #142038
April 30, 2013
9 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2013, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Any1 else find it odd that the mega millions is approaching its new change date and the jackpot somehow is still going strong whats the coiencdence of that happening i mean i aint saying its cheating but it makes u wonder of course they dont want to go into a game change without some publicity its obvious something fishie is going on i will be the first too say i mean lol isnt it kinda obvious that the jackpot isnt won yet and the game changes next month lol i bet it approaches the game change with a huge jackpot lol im just saying tho

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4104 Posts
    Posted: September 29, 2013, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Any1 else find it odd that the mega millions is approaching its new change date and the jackpot somehow is still going strong whats the coiencdence of that happening i mean i aint saying its cheating but it makes u wonder of course they dont want to go into a game change without some publicity its obvious something fishie is going on i will be the first too say i mean lol isnt it kinda obvious that the jackpot isnt won yet and the game changes next month lol i bet it approaches the game change with a huge jackpot lol im just saying tho

The reason the MM jackpot has not been won as of yet is because no one has come up with the correct numbers .It has absolutely nothing to do with the lottery commission rigging something unless you think that " someone" has won and we have been told otherwise.
    In short- the commission does not care whether someone has won or not, all they interested in is people playing knowing full well that someone has to win at some point.
    Conspiracy theorist- are we?

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Happyland
      United States
      Member #146344
      September 1, 2013
      1129 Posts
      Posted: September 29, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

It's all about the odds and ticket sales. The last 4 draws Mega Millions only had combination coverage of 14-18 percent. When you're selling less than 20% of combinations every time (which resets for each draw), then not having a winner is actually normal. Cumulative coverage up to and including the last draw was only 88%. We could roll right into the new matrix without a winner and it would be perfectly well within reason.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
      If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
      P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Marana AZ
        United States
        Member #145341
        August 3, 2013
        178 Posts
        Posted: September 29, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

There are 104 Mega Millions drawings per year. On average, there are 13 jackpot winners per year, or about 12.5% of drawings. So that means almost 9 out of 10 drawings do not have a jackpot winner and it will not be too surprising if the jackpot is not won before the upcoming changes.