Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery winnings

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 3 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

How many actually win small amounts of cash

actual cash winnings [ 8 ]  [66.67%]
actually cash loses [ 2 ]  [16.67%]
how much did you play a week [ 2 ]  [16.67%]
how many times a week [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 12 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
milan
United States
Member #147549
October 5, 2013
4 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how many people actually win a lot of cash on small game prise games.? pick 3 or pick 4. 100.000 games.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10390 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

wilmaone,

This is apparently a questionnaire but you set it up as a poll. Polls only allow one answer.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2013, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Considering how often I'm able to actually play, I think I do well for myself and the disposable cash certainly helps.The small games are the only ones that allow a skilled player to experience frequent disposable cash providing their approach is up to the task. I still say that winning is secondary to recovery...the player must recover what they've spent before they can truly win and make money in this. 

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
        Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #82391
        November 12, 2009
        6305 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2013, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP wilmaone....Thumbs Up I am a little confused about the question/pollWhat?

I Love Pink & Green 1908

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19895 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2013, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how many people actually win a lot of cash on small game prise games.? pick 3 or pick 4. 100.000 games.

You can get a good idea by looking at the statistics of members who predict for these games.  These games top prizes aren't large enough to cover the cost of playing for those who regularly play these games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1654 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2013, 8:55 am - IP Logged

You can get a good idea by looking at the statistics of members who predict for these games.  These games top prizes aren't large enough to cover the cost of playing for those who regularly play these games.

I beg to differ with you on this one, RJOh...especially online. Maybe you're speaking of state (local) lotteries here, and, I'd agree then because the payout structure sucks. During my recent testing of a new Pick4 approach, I'm seeing some very handsome, and consistent profits at the .25 level. I've ALWAYS spoke on  recovering the cost before making money on these games as it's mt pet peeve...my last post here reflects that directly. Playing regularly can be classified in a numbers of ways also. It doesn't necessarily mean playing every day or even every draw. It can mean playing when ever the criteria(s) meet the player's system. 

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

Japan
              Member #131605
              August 14, 2012
              372 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Well I don't play much the small win type games

I just buy a few for the big ones...figure if I'm gonna get lucky I'd want a lot of it an to win the bigger jackpots.

I'm not trying to win just to have extra spendin moonay, I need/want to win an amount I don't have to require a 'job' to get money.

I...play some slots every, so often...rarely actualy an might make about $100-250 profit

saveyourheritage.com

totalfascism.com

justice4germans.com

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: November 2, 2013, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

They will never kiss and tell.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19964 Posts
                  Posted: November 3, 2013, 6:24 am - IP Logged

Considering how often I'm able to actually play, I think I do well for myself and the disposable cash certainly helps.The small games are the only ones that allow a skilled player to experience frequent disposable cash providing their approach is up to the task. I still say that winning is secondary to recovery...the player must recover what they've spent before they can truly win and make money in this. 

L.L.

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19895 Posts
                    Posted: November 3, 2013, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I beg to differ with you on this one, RJOh...especially online. Maybe you're speaking of state (local) lotteries here, and, I'd agree then because the payout structure sucks. During my recent testing of a new Pick4 approach, I'm seeing some very handsome, and consistent profits at the .25 level. I've ALWAYS spoke on  recovering the cost before making money on these games as it's mt pet peeve...my last post here reflects that directly. Playing regularly can be classified in a numbers of ways also. It doesn't necessarily mean playing every day or even every draw. It can mean playing when ever the criteria(s) meet the player's system. 

L.L.

You are probably better at picking combinations to play than the members who regularly post on the prediction board.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1654 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2013, 10:23 am - IP Logged

You are probably better at picking combinations to play than the members who regularly post on the prediction board.

I guess it's okay to accept this as a compliment...and thanks, RJOh! I'm certain there are some here who are just as good, or, capable of being just as good while others may prefer not to show capabilities for their own reasons. It's understandable to me that while they may be posting on the boards, that just might be only a small portion of the total numbers they actually play "live" whether it's local or online. Can't always discount what you see as non-legit which is why I post a couple of winning tickets from time to time.  I believe helpmewin has a good grip on what she's doing as well.

L.L.

#lotto-4-a-living

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5143 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

WMO:

Jack-in-the-Box  Welcome 2D the Lottery Post>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^$$$$$

Psyko will play about $20 a week but, when a jackpot gits ^^^HIGH^^^will play what I can afford!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL>>>2U>>>KEEP on play'n D^^^^WIN'N^^^^#########################$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Drum

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: November 4, 2013, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

not me for sure.I can't believe hard staggeringly hard it is to hit once a month on P3..should seem easy being only 3 digits but it ain't

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                            adelaide sa
                            Australia
                            Member #37136
                            April 11, 2006
                            3315 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2013, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

i can tell you  over a long period i win about half of what i bet back.  from ading al my winings and losses over  a year.   this year i had a  holiday, when my hdd needed reformat. but ill get back to  oit. prob with a  google spread sheetas keeping the data is  googles peoblem then.   but anyhow %50 return is pretty good. i hope i get all this years in the one hit thi year.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318