Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please help me with playing pick 3

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by dsanddesigns.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #145701
August 12, 2013
8 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2013, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

I am new to playing pick 3 here in Colorado and I've never played any game like it and I have been losing "alot"of money
I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to win at it and how to figure out what numbers are going to play and help with the predictions also on this site it's alot of numbers I have read alot of people win all the time but maybe I'm just not good at tge game.  Please any advice would be very appreciated I need to start winning and stop losing

Thank You. Thumbs Up

United States
    Member #141260
    April 9, 2013
    1390 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Anatomy of a winning Pick 3 number. 

Usually 3 different digits
    Usually sum 9-21

Usually not same root sum lsd as last 2 draws...
    Usually differnt from last 100 straight draws.

Usually have key digits 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in winning number.

Using good filter software. You can go from
    1000 straghts to 200 straighta easily.

Play for .25 straights for $225 prize. Online

Play twice a week for $2000 a month extra incone.

Best time to play is after a draw. That faila the above filters 2x
    Baxk to baxk.  Peace

Maine
      United States
      Member #99
      January 27, 2002
      1013 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

I am new to playing pick 3 here in Colorado and I've never played any game like it and I have been losing "alot"of money
      I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to win at it and how to figure out what numbers are going to play and help with the predictions also on this site it's alot of numbers I have read alot of people win all the time but maybe I'm just not good at tge game.  Please any advice would be very appreciated I need to start winning and stop losing

Thank You. Thumbs Up

You may not get a lot of replies to this question. There are a lot of great people on LP who put in so much time and effort and share their numbers and knowledge. There is such a wealth of info here in charts, systems, wheels etc. that you really have to study and observe. It takes a little work and there are 1000 answers to your question. You need to keep charts to see what has happened and learn from them.You need to learn how to pick and use pairs, numbers that are hot, due, way over due, mirror numbers, and at least one number you are very sure ma y hit that day. There is a lot to it and you shouldn't spend money unless you have a reasonably sure plan. Good luck and welcome to LP...you can do it!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
        $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
        Member #4290
        April 9, 2004
        16473 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2013, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Thank You. Thumbs Up

1. My advice to you would be to stop spending your money right now.
        2. Study, study, study the data (numbers that have fallen in CO to date).
        3. Play on paper for 7 straight days.
        4. Find a method that yields you a break even or better result.
        5. This process should take you about 30 days or more, then you will be smarter at the end, than you were going in initially.
        6. THEN PLAY.

I hope this helps and when in doubt........................................go back to number 1 when you get to number 6.

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

United States
          Member #147609
          October 7, 2013
          17 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2013, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

This is Sweetrazberrypo

Thanks for all of your replys "NBEY" I noticed that you put your sure shots on how would I go about playing those are they for every state? should I play them all? how long does it usually take until they hit. And when you say play on paper for 7 days could you explain. I guess im not very smart when it comes to this game and I dont really even know where to begin. but no one will really help me get started either I heard about power trails do they work? I just wish I coule hit it even a few times. so I could atleast get back what I have lost. Thanks 

Hyper

United States
            Member #147609
            October 7, 2013
            17 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

and What about predictions for colorado? should I look in to that also? but there are so many numbers