Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Such a place exist where it shows all lotto draws by...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jezhead's avatar - 2m29kbp
Thornhill
Canada
Member #147754
October 11, 2013
8 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2013, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Date and time in order? I know it's probably alot to ask but just wondered as i've been searching on google for hours. Would be awesome if such a site existed, especially with a countdown timer :) I think this site also has one but you have to click state by state and country by country etc...does one exist all in one page or whatever?

thanks

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10345 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2013, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Go to results on the blue bar towards the top of the page.

There's an item on the drop down menu that says All Results on One Page.

Not sure about times on that page but you can get the countdown location by location on the individual results page.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Thornhill
      Canada
      Member #147754
      October 11, 2013
      8 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

I went there but i only see results by date, am i missing something?

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
        NC
        United States
        Member #138125
        January 20, 2013
        754 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2013, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Date and time in order? I know it's probably alot to ask but just wondered as i've been searching on google for hours. Would be awesome if such a site existed, especially with a countdown timer :) I think this site also has one but you have to click state by state and country by country etc...does one exist all in one page or whatever?

thanks

Not sure but this might help...

Try these:

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/all

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/daily

Thornhill
          Canada
          Member #147754
          October 11, 2013
          8 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2013, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes something to that effect but what i'm requesting mainly is of a place that shows ALL upcoming draws for as many places as possible with a countdown to the next draw sort of thing....does that make sense? lol

thanks

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4104 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

thanks

IM Todd * The Chief Bottle Washer, Mr " Get it Done"  perhaps you will get your request granted.
            No harm in asking jezhead.

Dance

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Yes something to that effect but what i'm requesting mainly is of a place that shows ALL upcoming draws for as many places as possible with a countdown to the next draw sort of thing....does that make sense? lol

thanks

That's kind of cool thought.  Currently only the state results pages have countdown timers.  One problem is that some states publish the results quicker than others, so although the draws happen in a certain order among states, they get published by the lotteries out of order.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2013, 3:31 am - IP Logged

That's kind of cool thought.  Currently only the state results pages have countdown timers.  One problem is that some states publish the results quicker than others, so although the draws happen in a certain order among states, they get published by the lotteries out of order.

It is an interesting idea.  Great for the lazy clickers.  Which I admit often I am.  It might be nice to see a full page full of timers where I can just stare, listen to pink floyd dark side and just drool.  But it might be hard to have accurate algorithm as Todd mentioned because often some states have their thumbs up their butts for an hour or so after the numbers are drawn.