Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you see the present MM jackpot being won BEFORE the change or continuing on?

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
Bay Area - California
United States
Member #136477
December 12, 2012
4108 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2013, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I am of both minds on this one, a part of me says its won before the change while the other sees this going into the new format and climbing to new heights. Either way,  its a change, lets hope it keeps the customers satisfied.
Here's to Hoping!!
Your Thoughts?

* Make it a Great Week People.

** Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5123 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2013, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I am of both minds on this one, a part of me says its won before the change while the other sees this going into the new format and climbing to new heights. Either way,  its a change, lets hope it keeps the customers satisfied.
    Here's to Hoping!!
    Your Thoughts?

** Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw

NG:

Question:

Do you see the present MM jackpot being won BEFORE the change R cont'd >ON?

Bat   Pumpkin   Bat

BUT U must ask UR self...?.....Do I want weekday R weekend win?

PartyU must VOTE 4iT before U know watcha WIN?^^?^^?! Party

Big Grin Santa  Jack-in-the-Box   Big Grin Santa

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      Indiana
      United States
      Member #129225
      June 13, 2012
      546 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2013, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Here's to Hoping!!
      Your Thoughts?

With the powerball being at 156 million and the mega at only 29 million I don't think you will have a surge of people playing the mega.  My answer will be NO it will not be hit.  Although I have my tickets and I would love to be the last winner of the current mega millions.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2013, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

NG:

Question:

Do you see the present MM jackpot being won BEFORE the change R cont'd >ON?

Bat   Pumpkin   Bat

BUT U must ask UR self...?.....Do I want weekday R weekend win?

PartyU must VOTE 4iT before U know watcha WIN?^^?^^?! Party

Big Grin Santa  Jack-in-the-Box   Big Grin Santa

Weekend it is- Always.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
          NY
          United States
          Member #121961
          January 21, 2012
          3157 Posts
          Posted: October 14, 2013, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I see it rolling for 3-4 months.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2659 Posts
            Posted: October 14, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

United States
              Member #135804
              November 29, 2012
              318 Posts
              Posted: October 14, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

I honestly don't follow that puny little game Big Smile

United States
                Member #130815
                July 25, 2012
                1636 Posts
                Posted: October 14, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Hard to say...We've seen it hit at it's lowest base jackpot and at the highest 656 million, and all points in between...anything could happen including it being one of us here that will win....on the latter Im voting for myself on that one LOL

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                  Mcminnville, Oregon
                  United States
                  Member #3013
                  December 13, 2003
                  3052 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Since there is only two draws between now and the matrix change I am going to say rollovers for awhile.  I am thinking into mid november on this run but I could be wrong.-weshar75

US Flag

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                    Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
                    United States
                    Member #50210
                    March 1, 2007
                    843 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't be surprised if no one hits the jackpot until close to the Christmas holidays. The grand prize will likely be a new record with the number of roll-overs being in the 21-24 range.

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2013, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

Since Friday will be the last drawing for the 5/56+1/46 matrix, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a surge of players wanting to give their old systems its last chance for a win and someone wins it if it isn't won tonight.  It would be a shame to let all that information about the last 868 drawings go to waste.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #124493
                        March 14, 2012
                        7023 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Since Friday will be the last drawing for the 5/56+1/46 matrix, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a surge of players wanting to give their old systems its last chance for a win and someone wins it if it isn't won tonight.  It would be a shame to let all that information about the last 868 drawings go to waste.

Why would the old information go to waste.  Is there a new branch of science called Lotto Darwinism?

Obviously if you are going to keep playing this game than statistics should still hold true.

There is only an adaptation of current number to "allow" new numbers to contribute.

A statiscal curve, perhaps not unlike the curves you once found in H.S.

The information of the last 868 drawings will go to waste only if you choose to ignore it.

Granted the "major" machine will have to allow the contribution of new numbers.

The "minor" machine will have to "Restrict the future possibilties."  As a whole the odds will remain the same. 

But uncanny players might find the achilles heel.  There is a weakness in random lottery if you pay attention.

Math can only fool you to a point.

After that there is only one truth.  That which is GOD.

Concerning the current budgetstandoff.  I am overly concerned with how much divine random I can predict, and how much lowly satanic prize I will be afforded.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19830 Posts
                          Posted: October 16, 2013, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Why would the old information go to waste.  Is there a new branch of science called Lotto Darwinism?

Obviously if you are going to keep playing this game than statistics should still hold true.

There is only an adaptation of current number to "allow" new numbers to contribute.

A statiscal curve, perhaps not unlike the curves you once found in H.S.

The information of the last 868 drawings will go to waste only if you choose to ignore it.

Granted the "major" machine will have to allow the contribution of new numbers.

The "minor" machine will have to "Restrict the future possibilties."  As a whole the odds will remain the same. 

But uncanny players might find the achilles heel.  There is a weakness in random lottery if you pay attention.

Math can only fool you to a point.

After that there is only one truth.  That which is GOD.

Concerning the current budgetstandoff.  I am overly concerned with how much divine random I can predict, and how much lowly satanic prize I will be afforded.

Did that term "Lotto Darwinism" come from those GH books?  The old matrix history of (5/56+1/46) will be related to the new matrix (5/75+1/15) as much as the history of Ohio's Classic Lotto matrix (6/49). 

The old Big Game and earlier MM matrix data didn't help with the present matrix so I don't think its matrix data will be helpful with the new matrix.

Evil Looking       

Morrison, IL
                            United States
                            Member #4657
                            May 13, 2004
                            1884 Posts
                            Posted: October 16, 2013, 8:20 am - IP Logged

I'm hoping someone wins Friday, just so the jackpot has a clean start with the new format.  I'm playing too, so I really hope it's me that wins.

---

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19830 Posts
                              Posted: October 16, 2013, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I'm hoping someone wins Friday, just so the jackpot has a clean start with the new format.  I'm playing too, so I really hope it's me that wins.

MUSL is probably hoping there isn't a jackpot winner since a even higher jackpot will boost sales for it new format.  Once its new overall odds kick in and players start winning something more often sales should be good until someone wins and the jackpot is reset to $15M.

Evil Looking