Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

does anyone in here know how to write programs

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cincinnati,ohio
United States
Member #147908
October 17, 2013
5 Posts
Posted: October 17, 2013, 2:34 am - IP Logged

i am looking for a program that will generate EVERY possible combination that there is in the powerball lottery game. ive looked on the internet but to no avail. I also want a feature where i can pick and choose what numbers i dont want to fall together for example if i dont want white ball 3 to fall with white ball 45 or white ball 7 to fall with red ball 19 i can eliminate the combinations  that feature those two pairs within a combination.

Marana AZ
    United States
    Member #145341
    August 3, 2013
    178 Posts
    Posted: October 17, 2013, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

You know that there are over 175 million possible combinations, so I'm not sure what your first sentence mean. Are you asking for a random number generator with PowerBall parameters? Those are available. The ability to exclude combinations would need to be added to get the full functionality you desire.

United States
      Member #141260
      April 9, 2013
      1390 Posts
      Posted: October 17, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Tat would be awesome.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: October 17, 2013, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

There are plenty of programs that have filters. A part of the existant programs also connects to a database of drawings. You only need someone to filter for you when you come up with filters that are not standard in the commercial programs. So, google again!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

i am looking for a program that will generate EVERY possible combination that there is in the powerball lottery game. ive looked on the internet but to no avail. I also want a feature where i can pick and choose what numbers i dont want to fall together for example if i dont want white ball 3 to fall with white ball 45 or white ball 7 to fall with red ball 19 i can eliminate the combinations  that feature those two pairs within a combination.

There is program here that will generate every possible combination to a file but be prepared to wait and do your own filtering.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking