Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Many Times Do State Lotteries Have Errors in Drawings?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by mysteque.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mysteque's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Princeton
United States
Member #141852
April 25, 2013
4688 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2013, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Besides the KY and the GA pick 4 errors.  How many states have errors in drawings and how often does it occur?  It makes us wonder if they are resetting their gaming system for new number sets?  Any Theories besides ours?  Thanks everone for your answers.

United States
    Member #116477
    September 11, 2011
    353 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2013, 3:31 am - IP Logged

ERRORS? Hmm maybe... instead of errors my theory is they rig the numbers... I wont beleive that for over thirty games in a row no thress or zeroes show up by accident,,, I also beleive theres a gap between when the nubers are "DRAWN" and the time they post the "winners" that time span of ffteen or twenty mins allows them to computer scan the numbers people have played and "PICK" the numbers that work around them if too many people have played a certain set of numbers.. i emailed the lottery and they admitted they could see what numbers people had played well in advance... my theory.. maybe crazy but... they only make errors in there own favor.....

toxicadam's avatar - nw barkeep.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #141064
      April 3, 2013
      117 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

The question is why the need to know what numbers are before the draw, its not like they can change the outcome... its purely random.

Princeton
        United States
        Member #141852
        April 25, 2013
        4688 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2013, 1:02 am - IP Logged

so far, 1 for random, 1 for rigging the outcome.  tyvm.  can't wait to tell the bff when he gets home.

United States
          Member #116477
          September 11, 2011
          353 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2013, 4:48 am - IP Logged

The reason  my theory is they know what numbers have been played heavy by people using systems if they look BEFORE they Post the winners and see a lot of people playing ex 567 and see they will have to pay out a lot, they dont ever "DRAW"nytrhing theres no random... its a rig, they post"DRAWN" numbers that do not match 567

but go right around them.. if few play those 567 they dont have to pay much out so they "DRAW" those numbers.

toxicadam's avatar - nw barkeep.jpg
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #141064
            April 3, 2013
            117 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2013, 10:38 am - IP Logged

I was going for rig until 1911 fell in SC and the state had to pay out a half million.. unless someone goofed up that day lol

normally we get around 5 average pick4 winners(straight) per game.. but on the evening of 10/08/13 there was 95 straight winners.

Princeton
              United States
              Member #141852
              April 25, 2013
              4688 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I was going for rig until 1911 fell in SC and the state had to pay out a half million.. unless someone goofed up that day lol

normally we get around 5 average pick4 winners(straight) per game.. but on the evening of 10/08/13 there was 95 straight winners.

so has your state had a double draw where they honor and pay out on both draws?  we had that happen in ky on 7/29.  we were wondering how often this happens in all the lottery draws across the board.  and does this allow the lottery board to "reset" their draws?