Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MY CAT brings LUCK $$

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 3 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

What color is UR cat ???

BLACK [ 10 ]  [33.33%]
BROWN [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
RED [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
YELLOW [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
WHITE [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
mine varies but, its nice [ 1 ]  [3.33%]
cats can read U, they know best [ 4 ]  [13.33%]
people who own pets R LUCKY [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
CAT owners RD>>WINNER$$$$ [ 2 ]  [6.67%]
give DOG owners a chance 2 WIN [ 5 ]  [16.67%]
Total Valid Votes [ 30 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5145 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2013, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

PSYKO owns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(2) cats>>>>>>>>>>>>Partygirl and boy (spade)!!!!!

Greg2117's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    New York
    United States
    Member #145706
    August 12, 2013
    108 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2013, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

It's acutally the other way around. Your two cats  own you.

I have a light brown tabby.

"When you begin to see, then you begin to feel. And when you begin to feel, then you begin to believe".

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2013, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Hi    My    Good    Friend       psykomo

I  have  three  cats    ( kids  )   Smile

Silver    a   beautiful  solid   white  persian

Patches  a   beautiful   Calico 

Sadie    a   beautiful   short   hair  solid  white  cat  ( she is the mother of the other two above )

Had   them  for  12  years  or  so

Last winter I had to have  Sadie's  ears  (  Pina's )  taken  off  ( didnt have a choice.......skin  cancer on the ends of both ears ) if you have a white cat............keep them out of the  hot  summer  sun  over  the  years

She is doing fine now  so  far  ( hair has grown back now and she looks like a little bear cub )   Smile

1300.00  to have it done  , but it didnt matter , as they are more like kids  to  us , and they are faithful and  true  and  full  of  love  (  great companions..........better  than  a  lot  of  people  I  know )

All  spaded  a  long   time   ago

Thanks   psykomo   Patriot

Good  Luck  to  you  and   your   two   faithful   friends

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31939 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2013, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I did have 2 persian cats...male & female...I had gotten them from a breeder but when they died I got 2 black & white tuxedo cats one male & one female who look exactly alike same markings everywhere even the paws...got them from an animal shelter & the older one has always been so greatful to me...I remember the day I picked him up & held him in the shelter he looked at me as if he were saying "please get me out of here"...so I did and later went back & got a female kitten who looked like him.

Your question was do your cats bring you luck...yes I think they do for me! 

Here are the 2 who are in Heaven...Patches on the left, a male & Muffin a female.

Here are the ones from the shelter...Priscilla on the left a female & Shaka on the right a male..this is right after I got them...they're much bigger now! I always liked long haired cats but these 2 stole my heart from the shelter!

Here's Priscilla now...much bigger!

Here's Shaka...he just loves to lay around & Prissy tears the whole house apart!

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
          Member #52345
          May 21, 2007
          2680 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2013, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Demon spawns all of them hehehe

got a pair of them my self  Ms Prissy is a full size tombstone grey tabby and her house mate is Mr Riley aka 15 lbs of pure onery black & white trailer park stray

Don't have any current pix of them to post though

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4987 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2013, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Such pretty kitties!  I have 3 (2 black ones) and one tabby with white. All rescue kitties.  And a big thanks to those of you who adopt the all black cats. If you go into any shelter, there are many black cats since they are the last to be adopted (and the first to be euthanized).  If it comes time to add another kitty to your family, please consider a black kitty. I promise you they are not bad luck.

J'aime La France.

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31939 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2013, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Such pretty kitties!  I have 3 (2 black ones) and one tabby with white. All rescue kitties.  And a big thanks to those of you who adopt the all black cats. If you go into any shelter, there are many black cats since they are the last to be adopted (and the first to be euthanized).  If it comes time to add another kitty to your family, please consider a black kitty. I promise you they are not bad luck.

When my other 2 died I decided from then on I'd adopt from the shelter & I'm so glad I did....there are so very many animals of all kinds but mostly cats & dogs who desperately need homes & they are so grateful to you they are precious pets...I said Prissy tears up the house but she's not that bad...still love her very much!...they love you unconditionally much better than humans do!

I would love to see more pictures!

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
                Texas Panhandle
                United States
                Member #136843
                December 20, 2012
                1409 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Even if I found out they WERE bad luck, I would still keep mine or any of the others I've owned. (or rather, owned ME)

my B cat

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4987 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2013, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Even if I found out they WERE bad luck, I would still keep mine or any of the others I've owned. (or rather, owned ME)

my B cat

Awwww black kitties look like little panthers.

J'aime La France.

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31939 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

my B cat

Beautiful kitty cat!

Texas Panhandle
                      United States
                      Member #136843
                      December 20, 2012
                      1409 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Beautiful kitty cat!

Thanks.  He's getting old and I'm dreading "the day".   I've had other colors of cats, but I prefer the black ones.  We had a black cat when I was a kid, born on the same day I was and disappeared around my 13th birthday, not bad f/ an outside cat in the country.  We woke up to a huge commotion one night and Blackie was fighting a bobcat out at the end of our driveway.  I've got a photo of me in diapers, lugging that old good-natured cat around, his legs dragging the ground b/c he was longer than I was tall at the time.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: October 28, 2013, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

If the boy's name is Spade, I'll have to assume the girl's name is Nooder.

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4987 Posts
                          Posted: October 28, 2013, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Black kitties always have the best personalities. I never met a mean one.

J'aime La France.

Texas Panhandle
                            United States
                            Member #136843
                            December 20, 2012
                            1409 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2013, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

If the boy's name is Spade, I'll have to assume the girl's name is Nooder.

I read a LOT on the 'net every day, participate in forums, catch up w/ my family and friends on Facebook, reply to people who post on my blog, but THAT is my Post of the Day!

I'm still laffin'.   Reminds me of a neighborhood kid when I asked him how his folks were, hadn't seen them for a while.  "Mommy's been in the horse-spittle." he gravely informed me.  "She got spaded."  I guess Daddy had to explain it to him in terms relative to their new female doggy.

Texas Panhandle
                              United States
                              Member #136843
                              December 20, 2012
                              1409 Posts
                              Posted: October 28, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Black kitties always have the best personalities. I never met a mean one.

I had said something like that, but thought I'd upset people who owned white or calico or some other color cats.  All the black cats I've had in my life were easily "affectionated" except for a female my ex got from one of her friends who had three little boys and I guess they had tormented her constantly.