Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 3:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two questions.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
grwurston's avatar - 144
Let's Go Rangers!!!
bel air maryland
United States
Member #90251
April 24, 2010
4884 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

1) When you click on a members profile and go to their recent posts. At the bottom of the page there is a green cross. What

is it for, or what does it do?

2) Same page. If some one has say 10,000 posts, and you want to read post 9,500, is there a way to get to it without having

to do it 100 posts at a time? This can be rather time consuming. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4111 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

1) When you click on a members profile and go to their recent posts. At the bottom of the page there is a green cross. What

2) Same page. If some one has say 10,000 posts, and you want to read post 9,500, is there a way to get to it without having

to do it 100 posts at a time? This can be rather time consuming. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

l think the " Green Cross" means you are asking for permission to cross their " Line of Death".

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: October 29, 2013, 12:05 am - IP Logged

What I do instead of looking at their recent posts , I use the " Search by Username " feature and set for all history.

that way I have immediate access to all pages of the users posts ..

Example you have a total of 143 pages of posts in search and I can immediately got to page  142 or whatever, if Im looking for older posts //

Not sure this helps youm but its what I do  LOL

Carlig

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
        NYC
        United States
        Member #117984
        October 19, 2011
        1843 Posts
        Posted: October 29, 2013, 12:07 am - IP Logged

The green plus sign means to show the members next 10 posts, 20, etc.

Florida
          United States
          Member #66575
          October 30, 2008
          3549 Posts
          Posted: October 29, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

You can take this link , change the user name to the one you want and then at the end where you see 143 . change to what ever page of posts you want .

So if I use you as example, and change the 143  to a 1, I would see posts you made yesterday ..

leaving the 143  gives me posts you made in  2010

http://www.lotterypost.com/search/member?q=grwurston&t=all&p=143

grwurston's avatar - 144
            Let's Go Rangers!!!
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4884 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2013, 12:56 am - IP Logged

What I do instead of looking at their recent posts , I use the " Search by Username " feature and set for all history.

that way I have immediate access to all pages of the users posts ..

Example you have a total of 143 pages of posts in search and I can immediately got to page  142 or whatever, if Im looking for older posts //

Not sure this helps youm but its what I do  LOL

Carlig

CarliG,  Okay, I can try that out. Thank you for your help. Maybe Todd could add a 500 post advance feature. That would be

quicker than 100 posts.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.