Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using Astrology & Tarot Cards To Pick Numbers

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 3 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mystic317's avatar - Yavill
Palm Coast Fl
United States
Member #46736
September 26, 2006
168 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

My Husband and I created a set of tarot cards as well as a system based on my many years of study of using astrology and the tarot to win in games of chance They are being published at this time. and should be available to the public soon. I wanted to test the system that we have in place to use the cards by posting daily picks each day. If you win using our numbers please let us know. I also posted the tarot and astrological meanings of the cards.

CARD NUMBER ZERO

Tarot Meaning of The Number Zero Card

The Fool in tarot is all about new journeys you are about to embark on, new experiences, personal growth, enlightenment and adventure. It is time to take a leap of faith and trust in the Universe as you begin your new journey into your future. Your new destiny awaits you.
Astrological Meaning:
Aries – Mars and the Natural ruler of the first house. The fool card represents Aries in astrology, the Spring Equinox and planting the seeds for growth. Mars rules Aries and is the planet of action. If you pull the fool card in a reading it is time to plant your seeds for growth. The
fool card is saying take a chance and follow your dreams no matter how silly or crazy your ideas may seem.

CARD NUMBER SEVEN
Tarot Meaning of The Number Seven Card:
The Chariot card in a reading represents change of course, being either relationships or a new career. It is time to take control of the situation and move forward in a different direction. You are about to embark on a new journey in your life, It is time to take hold of the reigns and steer your course.
Astrological Meaning:
Mars- Aries and the natural ruler of the first house represents an blazing energy that is ready to plow forward into new directions.
Mars is action and desire. A raw energy that keeps them hungry for more.in turn helps them to succeed. A risk taker, Aries natives
don’t always look at the bigger picture, they are in the now and that is what drives them.

CARD NUMBER THREE
Tarot Meaning of The Number Three Card:
The Empress in a reading represents fertility, love and pleasure, new beginnings, and growth. She represents love and pleasure and the emotional balance that comes with it. She is a mother hen to everyone and has a nurturing nature that is very comforting. She is there with love and support no matter the problem.
Astrological Meaning:
Venus- Taurus and the natural ruler to the second and seventh houses. Venus is the natural ruler of love and relationships,
Venus is all about love and beauty, Taurus is the natural ruler of the second house and represents material pleasure and earning power. It is said that Taurus chases wealth and works hard to acquire it.

Palm Coast Fl
    United States
    Member #46736
    September 26, 2006
    168 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

For Midday Cash 3 Drawings on East Coast for October 30th 2013
    Maine 0-3-7
    New Hampshire 0-3-7
    New Jersey 3-0-7
    Tennessee 3-7-0
    Vermont 0-3-7

So if anyone in these states played these numbers box they would have won.

I will post the other states on west coast and evening drawings tonight

Illinois
      United States
      Member #99771
      October 31, 2010
      1391 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Does it work for Illinois too?

Palm Coast Fl
        United States
        Member #46736
        September 26, 2006
        168 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes it does it is designed to work for any state and any game even Keno.
        I have studied astrology and games of chance for years
        i am in the process of posting all my wins on my website www.winwithastrology.com
        I have many cash 3 wins i will be posting ( while testing my theory)
        I hope to be able to post and have lots of winners here if they just play the numbers posted.
        My son lives in New Hampshire So i hope he played and won. :)

Palm Coast Fl
          United States
          Member #46736
          September 26, 2006
          168 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2013, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to also say that we are building a free  smart phone app for lottery system and will let you all know when it is available. should be ready in a few weeks.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34198 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2013, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

I wanted to also say that we are building a free  smart phone app for lottery system and will let you all know when it is available. should be ready in a few weeks.

Very cool thanks for sharing..Thumbs Up

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
              Nova Scotia
              Canada
              Member #9934
              December 27, 2004
              885 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2013, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

looked at your site- very nice- how do I pick the right numbers for the lotto 649 in Canada?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10354 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

mystic317,

Very interesting thanks.

There's an archived thread about using a standard deck of playing cards to pick lotto numbers (Pick 5, 6, etc..):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/186103

Since Mega Millions has gone to a 75 number matrix, I was wondering if any such thing exsits for a Tarot deck, since it's a standard deck "and a half" ( 52 + 26 = 78). Especially since you mentioned Keno.

I thought if there was whenever a card desinated 76, 77, or 78 was drawn just discard it and draw another one.

Any thoughts?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Palm Coast Fl
                  United States
                  Member #46736
                  September 26, 2006
                  168 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2013, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

looked at your site- very nice- how do I pick the right numbers for the lotto 649 in Canada?

Thank you I am not familiar with canadian lottery. It just varies on picking numbers, if you are using astrology to play i actually look at the persons birth chart and what degrees the planets were at birth and the degrees of the planets for thatr day, and look at the money planets and aspects to that. you can win pretty good. with that.

Palm Coast Fl
                    United States
                    Member #46736
                    September 26, 2006
                    168 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

mystic317,

Very interesting thanks.

There's an archived thread about using a standard deck of playing cards to pick lotto numbers (Pick 5, 6, etc..):

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/186103

Since Mega Millions has gone to a 75 number matrix, I was wondering if any such thing exsits for a Tarot deck, since it's a standard deck "and a half" ( 52 + 26 = 78). Especially since you mentioned Keno.

I thought if there was whenever a card desinated 76, 77, or 78 was drawn just discard it and draw another one.

Any thoughts?

Thank for the thread very interesting.  I am looking forward to seeing how big those jackpots get with mega millions. I hope we have our app finished in the next couple weeks, in case it rolls over to a giant jackpot.
                    Our game is disigned for keno. I took into consideration every game in every state. 
                    I live in florida now and sure do miss keno in georgia. There was this one restaurant I would go to lunch at each week. My favorite was  5 spot i hit 400.00 many times there the owner called me the keno lady.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
                      Nova Scotia
                      Canada
                      Member #9934
                      December 27, 2004
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: October 30, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

do you charge to do a person's chart for the lottery?

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Chicago, IL
                        United States
                        Member #66426
                        October 25, 2008
                        331 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2013, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I do believe astrology help a person win the pick 3. I remember the late great Ken Dickerson spoke about that alone with Lloyd Stryhorn. My question to you mystic317, does the money candles also work with Astrology.

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                          Chicago, IL
                          United States
                          Member #66426
                          October 25, 2008
                          331 Posts
                          Posted: October 30, 2013, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Mystic317 will do a natal chart for the ones who are interest? Thanks.

Palm Coast Fl
                            United States
                            Member #46736
                            September 26, 2006
                            168 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2013, 7:28 am - IP Logged

do you charge to do a person's chart for the lottery?

Because of the time it takes to do a gambling chart i do charge for that. It takes about 3 hours to find the right times to play. You have 4 times a month that are really good in your chart but you have a 4 minute window each time to buy your tickets.

Palm Coast Fl
                              United States
                              Member #46736
                              September 26, 2006
                              168 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2013, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Mystic317 will do a natal chart for the ones who are interest? Thanks.

You can pull your free natal chart on my website. threre is also many other free reports you can use.

http://www.winwithastrology.com/daily-horoscopes/free-astrology-chart/