Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

can anyone admit they win big

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by noise-gate.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2013, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

can anybody admit they won big from people predictions or do most people lose from gambling.it must be a shoulda coulda woulda system that changes.

can anyone say they were homeless and won money 4 payment. can someone admit they won a car. how about pay bills.  many people may be experiencing things because of gambling

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3048 Posts
    Posted: October 31, 2013, 12:48 am - IP Logged

can anybody admit they won big from people predictions or do most people lose from gambling.it must be a shoulda coulda woulda system that changes.

can anyone say they were homeless and won money 4 payment. can someone admit they won a car. how about pay bills.  many people may be experiencing things because of gambling

lol I guess not!!LOL

No one wants to admit to anything.

...the secret to Luck is never to trust it...

2012 wins:$20 loss:$200  2013 wins:$100 loss:$270  2014 wins:$360 loss:$273 

2015 wins:$0 loss:$53  2016 Jan $0/$15.00 Feb $0/$2.50 Mar $0/$4.00 April $0/$0 May $0/$0

June $0/$0 July $0/$0 Aug $0/$0 Sep $0/$0 Oct $0/$0

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19821 Posts
      Posted: October 31, 2013, 1:40 am - IP Logged

If predictors aren't winning big how can you believe anyone who says they are winning big using their predictions?  You can't make loosing predictions winners, look at the predictions results page.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4786 Posts
        Posted: October 31, 2013, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Yes, I admit I was living in a van down by the river.  They I stole the predictions on LP and started winning big every day! Now I live in Trump Tower and am having champagne and caviar for breakfast right now.

J'aime La France.

Jill34786's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
          Windermere, FL/Franklin, TN
          United States
          Member #50210
          March 1, 2007
          843 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2013, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Yes, I admit I was living in a van down by the river.  They I stole the predictions on LP and started winning big every day! Now I live in Trump Tower and am having champagne and caviar for breakfast right now.

" Now I live in Trump Tower and am having champagne and caviar for breakfast right now."

You forgot to mention while having your butler at your beck and call. Smile

** Some people fulfill their dreams by receiving entitlements from the Government while others wake up and work hard for it! **

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2013, 9:42 am - IP Logged

A lot of winners I know are members of lp. But they don't post   they just observe. Aka lurk.

The question should be. Are you winning

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4105 Posts
              Posted: October 31, 2013, 10:26 am - IP Logged

How many folk do you know would " admit" to a DUI? People will readily say " yeah l drink ever so often, but to say l got nailed by the Highway Patrol for weaving in & out of traffic while loaded?- goodluck with that " admission".