Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Halloween Million$

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by rustysmom.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LAKE HAVASU AZ
United States
Member #44729
August 8, 2006
446 Posts
Posted: November 1, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

WELL  they said they were drawing the numbers today ....i have winning tickets to claimParty

..oh ya does any one know were the posted the winners at ?What?

because the michigan lottery page doesnt show them, it's suppose to be a multi state drawing but i can't seem to find the numbers anyplace

some day....some day

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7302 Posts
    Posted: November 1, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

WELL  they said they were drawing the numbers today ....i have winning tickets to claimParty

because the michigan lottery page doesnt show them, it's suppose to be a multi state drawing but i can't seem to find the numbers anyplace

It looks like they held the drawing because the Ohio Lottery site says Ohio had one $1 million winner; ticket number 42167. Just a guess, but based on the game, each individual state lottery will probably list the prizes for their own states.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: November 1, 2013, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

No pumpkin ever made it!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: November 1, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

There were three one million dollar cash winners, one each in Ohio, Michigan and New Jersey. There were four $50,000 winners, one each in Iowa, Indiana, New York, and Oklahoma, creating a total cash prize payout of $3.2 million.

The results will be published at Lottery Post later this evening.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5118 Posts
          Posted: November 1, 2013, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

halloween millions??????????????????????really don't KNOW whattachaaaaaaaaaTAULK>N>BOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no disprect 2 UR name farriswheel:

Psyko invested $30,000 >>>>>>>like "money" N ^^^^^#1 location $10,000 #2 location $10,000 #3same$!

N three haunted houses>>>>>>>like 3 diffrent LOCATION'sssssssssssssssss RU stupid RU git story straight?

Psyko was told>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RU stupid NO money was made!

PukeBashPokePumpkinPokeP***ed .....Idea psyko thinks TG4T >>>>>>>>UR lucky not 2 losse>$40,000!!$

DohBang Head P***ed   Dunk

rustysmom's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            ohio
            United States
            Member #706
            September 14, 2002
            712 Posts
            Posted: November 1, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

michigan's winner-----

MICHIGAN TOP PRIZE WINNERSCash Prizes!LOOK UP YOUR TICKET to see if you've won any of the thousands of other Cash Prizes!LOOK UP YOUR TICKET to see if you've won any of the thousands of other Cash Prizes!

To view Halloween Millions Raffle winners from other states, visit the Official Site!
            Winning #PrizeStoreStore Address
            0030833$1,000,000MEIJER # 43, GAS STATION3360 TITTABAWASSEE ROAD , SAGINAW , MI, 48604