Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you Ever played a number Box -only. And it came out Straight

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Lucky Loser.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141260
April 9, 2013
1390 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I remember all too good    Playing numbers box online. Looking for the $375 hit.  Only for it to come out exactly like I played it.   Should've could've would've.    I'm looking now just to play straights only....

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5116 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2013, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I remember all too good    Playing numbers box online. Looking for the $375 hit.  Only for it to come out exactly like I played it.   Should've could've would've.    I'm looking now just to play straights only....

Tough call. You could play it straight only and if it comes up box you lose out too.  What?

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
      Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1654 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Tough call. You could play it straight only and if it comes up box you lose out too.  What?

Exactly! What I've noticed is that most players really don't know just how their combinations are "supposed" to win. They simply play both ways with hopes of hitting on one of 'em...which is cool in its' own way so long as there's a str8 win. For most players, it simply costs too much to play str8 all the time with the amount of numbers required to win, or, give the the best odds of matching all three numbers. People misconstrue the actual costs of losing over time by trying to win both ways while actually losing on both ways. I only play str8...always have and always will. If I lose, I know exactly how I lost and where. 

On the flip side, it costs less to play box only and if a str8 win is encountered, the profit margin is very, very good. However, trying to re-produce that same win is where the problems both start and end 'cause it's usually pure luck. If the player doesn't make good use of the money made, and tries to duplicate that same win via the same method, all that money is usually spent right back with the lottery. I'm only the messenger....

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living