Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Do Whoremongers Spend Their Jackpot Winnings

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 3 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
veganlife125's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
Member #142777
May 18, 2013
263 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2013, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Q: What's the difference between a stripper's boyfriend and aspirin?

A: Aspirin works

Ba da boom.....See you all at the next show at 9 pm. Drive safely.

Are you dancing at 9?  Ill bring my dollars and skip MM tonight!Big Grin

Don't forget to visit the Lottery Post Gift Shop!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
    Member #121745
    January 16, 2012
    4784 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2013, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Are you dancing at 9?  Ill bring my dollars and skip MM tonight!Big Grin

Sorry bub...I am NOT that type of an "artist."

J'aime La France.

United States
      Member #142777
      May 18, 2013
      263 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2013, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Sorry bub...I am NOT that type of an "artist."

Wow are you serious!   Like i was really saying you were a stripper and going to come down to see you where? lol  IT WAS A JOKE.  Besides, you dished out provacative talk about sticking to the "whoremongering" topic and then comparing strippers, boyfriends, and aspirin right? lol.  If you can dish out off color jokes and commentary then be able to take it and laugh about it.  A good come back from you would have been "for you its 5 dollar bills lol".   

If your going to dish it, take it sweetheartLOL

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4784 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Wow are you serious!   Like i was really saying you were a stripper and going to come down to see you where? lol  IT WAS A JOKE.  Besides, you dished out provacative talk about sticking to the "whoremongering" topic and then comparing strippers, boyfriends, and aspirin right? lol.  If you can dish out off color jokes and commentary then be able to take it and laugh about it.  A good come back from you would have been "for you its 5 dollar bills lol".   

If your going to dish it, take it sweetheartLOL

Aww another nutcase.  "Besides, you dished out provocative talk about sticking to the "whoremongering" topic"----Do your homework, I did not make that post. And the person who made that post was joking in a non provocative manner....but I  have a feeling you read a lot into what any woman says.

I think anyone here would have a good laugh at your claim of my being "provocative." You seem to have some issues with women.  I have a feeling you would have been telling any female who commented on this post that they "asked for it."

The joke was pretty wholesome and made a clean joke about the "strippers" BF, not her. I think most people got I was doing an old Catskills stand up comedian show....not a stripper show...but I guess it was beyond you.

Maybe you can complete your GED by the end of the year.

J'aime La France.

United States
          Member #142777
          May 18, 2013
          263 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Aww another nutcase.  "Besides, you dished out provocative talk about sticking to the "whoremongering" topic"----Do your homework, I did not make that post. And the person who made that post was joking in a non provocative manner....but I  have a feeling you read a lot into what any woman says.

I think anyone here would have a good laugh at your claim of my being "provocative." You seem to have some issues with women.  I have a feeling you would have been telling any female who commented on this post that they "asked for it."

The joke was pretty wholesome and made a clean joke about the "strippers" BF, not her. I think most people got I was doing an old Catskills stand up comedian show....not a stripper show...but I guess it was beyond you.

Maybe you can complete your GED by the end of the year.

In the words of James Bond to Flatima Blush right before the explosion in 1982's "Never Say Never Again":   "In view of your hatred of men..........."

Here's one for you

Questions:  Why do strippers always want boob jobs?

Answer:  Because it's the only job they are qualified for!

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
            JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
            Member #141034
            April 2, 2013
            1408 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

You can spend your lottery winnings any way you like. THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IT!!!.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

West Palm Beach,Fl.
              United States
              Member #148487
              November 2, 2013
              12 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2013, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Only God is good, because good comes from Him.  It's a shame  that young ladies have to dance around a pole, in front of whoremongers, in order to support their way to school. 

aux8b's avatar - home

United States
                Member #57793
                January 19, 2008
                2323 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

LOL The best part of my day off is reading Lottery Post. Patriot

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

You'll find them blowing their winnings at a pole dancing place in Las Vegas. I won't, because I don't like to   disappoint God.

Harry

Go Jets

Better whoremongering than warmongering?

(Go take that gay thing out of your hair Sanchez.)

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                    Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: November 12, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Umm welcome to the LP HarryThumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                      Gurnee, Illinois
                      United States
                      Member #49731
                      February 12, 2007
                      917 Posts
                      Posted: November 13, 2013, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

You'll find them blowing their winnings at a pole dancing place in Las Vegas. I won't, because I don't like to   disappoint God.

Harry

Go Jets

I am not calling you self righteous but we all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Besides, those women are seeking someone to show them the love of Christ. I find that many church folk treat being a Christian like it is some exclusive club and only want to hangout with other club members. How can one expect those who don't know Christ to come to know Him? Most such people view Christians as self righteous hypocrites who have a love for money (why else would many church leaders preach money tithing when there is no such practice in the Bible).

Now if you have a weakness for alcohol and beautiful naked women, then perhaps you should leave visiting strip club to your stronger brethren. Lord, allow me to win andi will witness every strip club from north to south, east to west! I would not blow my winnings there but I would stimulate the tourism sector in US and around the world.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        11975 Posts
                        Posted: November 13, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Harry

Go Jets

I have to agree with you. I have not won a lottery jackpot yet.LOL

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!