Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dragonfly Left by my Bedside.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 3 years ago by collegem$.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SFL2010's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
Toecane NC
United States
Member #91644
May 22, 2010
907 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Had and interesting experience today, last night I when to bed as normal. I didn't experience any odd dreams that I can remember, but

when I woke up this morning I found a Dragonfly (Deceased) next to my bed? I first throw it away and didn't thing nothing of it. Then I

started to wonder how it got there? So I pulled it out of the trash and looked it over. It's a complete dragonfly and still flexible. I don't

remember seeing one at all in my apartment, it's not that big and I think I would remember if one was buzzing around the place. During

my prayer and mediation time I decided to used my pendulum to ask questions about last night. It said that it was a spirit guide who left

it for me and that it was a good omen. I looked it up on the internet and of course there's two sides to every meaning.

Anybody have any ideas or opinions? I like some input please...

Steve

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #79502
    September 2, 2009
    6396 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Id have to say its most excellent! A dead one may not mean  Death it may mean Change!

And I think the number for it is....4646

Surely the most important news of any day ...

is that the sun has risen one more time. Sun Smiley

SFL2010's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
      Toecane NC
      United States
      Member #91644
      May 22, 2010
      907 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2013, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Thank You ....luckyshoes....

Have Blessed Day!

Steve

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34198 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Bugs 015 501 500/505 600 606

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #137241
          December 30, 2012
          15868 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2013, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Had and interesting experience today, last night I when to bed as normal. I didn't experience any odd dreams that I can remember, but

when I woke up this morning I found a Dragonfly (Deceased) next to my bed? I first throw it away and didn't thing nothing of it. Then I

started to wonder how it got there? So I pulled it out of the trash and looked it over. It's a complete dragonfly and still flexible. I don't

remember seeing one at all in my apartment, it's not that big and I think I would remember if one was buzzing around the place. During

my prayer and mediation time I decided to used my pendulum to ask questions about last night. It said that it was a spirit guide who left

it for me and that it was a good omen. I looked it up on the internet and of course there's two sides to every meaning.

Steve

4, 8

4448, 448,  48,

4, 44,  444

collegem$'s avatar - ts
            Disney Land
            United States
            Member #92265
            June 3, 2010
            6877 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2013, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

Steve

I find it amazing that the Dragonfly can see this way.
            • The opening of one’s eyes
              The eyes of the dragonfly are one of the most amazing and awe inspiring sights. Given almost 80% of the insect’s brain power is dedicated to its sight and the fact that it can see in all 360 degrees around it, it symbolizes the uninhibited vision of the mind and the ability to see beyond the limitations of the human self. It also in a manner of speaking symbolizes a man/woman’s rising from materialism to be able to see beyond the mundane into the vastness that is really our Universe, and our own minds.

http://www.dragonfly-site.com/meaning-symbolize.html

It is not a pendulum that can spin in a circle ... 360...

http://sciencenetlinks.com/student-teacher-sheets/foucaults-pendulum-answer-key/

360 degrees is the circumference of a circle; sin of latitude is the angular distance of a place from the equator.

I guess your spirit guide wanted you to see something more.
            I wonder if the digits mean anything to you.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.