Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We Are The Numeralogic Masters..

Topic closed. 5514 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 43 of 368
PrintE-mailLink
meriwetherman's avatar - azural
gay,ga
United States
Member #68810
December 30, 2008
5942 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

01 28 89 no come In how can it be/

Any luck Uprrman? I like that 28 pair for GA mid

jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #120651
    December 24, 2011
    3190 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Any luck Uprrman? I like that 28 pair for GA mid

Meriwetherman I agree with you pair 28 looks good and if it follows Dr Miracle(another genius that's hard to follow) pattern it going to be 528. Lets see what Debbie does

But I must say Mike is much easier to follow folks read and then read again. Mike's actually giving away his secrets and most folks just never give away their secrets like that for free. Spend the time..........

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

gay,ga
      United States
      Member #68810
      December 30, 2008
      5942 Posts
      Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Meriwetherman I agree with you pair 28 looks good and if it follows Dr Miracle(another genius that's hard to follow) pattern it going to be 528. Lets see what Debbie does

But I must say Mike is much easier to follow folks read and then read again. Mike's actually giving away his secrets and most folks just never give away their secrets like that for free. Spend the time..........

Thanks.........I agree witht he 528...........under the GA thread by Toney725.........Brighteyes keeps an excellent track of whats due, those 3 numbers...........528 show in my workout too.............so that will be played for sure. I caught a box hit last night here with 712 and p[layed it the same way it hit but no big money........but 40 bucks is OK...............it's Thursday, we usually get doubles that day for some reason.....also a possible is a repeat of some sort..............I may consider 822 also............it followed 703 back in 2011

nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #120651
        December 24, 2011
        3190 Posts
        Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Yea I caught the 712 as well

nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #120651
          December 24, 2011
          3190 Posts
          Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Well i pm BE that I now like 77(been out forever) pair as well along with the Dr Miracle pattern numbers so 858( this is traveller so look out this one)FOLKS  we are talking specially for GA

nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #149136
            November 21, 2013
            37 Posts
            Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:58 am - IP Logged

well i had a dream an the number 032 keep popping up in my dream...should i play that number or mirror number? jeebsxx an mike

gay,ga
              United States
              Member #68810
              December 30, 2008
              5942 Posts
              Posted: November 21, 2013, 7:59 am - IP Logged

Yea I caught the 712 as well

Ok, will keep that 858nin too...........was looking at the thread by Sherita.........glad you can follow Dr Miracle somewhat......I am lost with him.........Sherita has 003 and that's in my TTT today.................might consider it............they all look good till drawn! LOL

gay,ga
                United States
                Member #68810
                December 30, 2008
                5942 Posts
                Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:07 am - IP Logged

I like that 032 and 003 also................could always up it by one...............so 042

Pildriver's avatar - myjeep
                  NW Florida
                  United States
                  Member #137818
                  January 12, 2013
                  2690 Posts
                  Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Ok, will keep that 858nin too...........was looking at the thread by Sherita.........glad you can follow Dr Miracle somewhat......I am lost with him.........Sherita has 003 and that's in my TTT today.................might consider it............they all look good till drawn! LOL

Ive been workin on Dr m's rules...lol
                  Even when it seems absolutely clear, I can't seem to hit it before the draw... they all look great before the draw, and after the draw ya go....OH THATS WHERE I MESSED UP..
                  Am trying to use master Mike's plan just in Fla, but nothing yet...;-)
                  Mark

I Can; seethemoneycomeinourwayBlue Angel

nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #120651
                    December 24, 2011
                    3190 Posts
                    Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Hot pairs return 07,04,50 pair looks like 470 & 570 are potential travellling combos,68,58,67&36

The 33, 34 from GA has not return along with the 55pair from fla

Let me know if we on the same page.. earlier post of today

I am kicking myself too stuck on double for IL they threw the 570 the hot repeater & travel %^&*

So recap Mike am still following your system with a infusion of my own(probably why I only caught a box yesterday while you rack up all those wins %^&Bash). Too much Information in the old noggin sometimes is not good , it makes if hard to just simply follow someone's predictions.System base predictions are always better and thanks again for giving the system for everyone to put up to scrutiny that really takes a lot of kahunas & SELFISHLESSNESS.

Anyway back to the recap

04 & 07 returned 50 took the dayoff along with combo 470 & 570 went in hiberation(will this be the day that they return hmm ?NJ please ...please) as well but 408 and 127 emerged the 33 pair came, missed that did it did the old man zero HAT trick in FL(%^&*) so now there is 55, 11 & 13 prs that have not return in any form(55 has to be prime to return)

Prs due to hit the board in some combination along with Mike outstanding pairs are:

14 18 34 42 44 66 77 78(mike's 728 789) 88(Mike's 828) 38(Mike's 328 389) 39(Mike's 389) 45(like with that long overdue 55prmaybe?) 99 06(Mike's 016 600) 19(Mike's 190 189)

p.s. I going to take a break from saying thanks to Mike for everyone it's now someone else's time HINT it's only good manners to say thank you when someone does something good  for you, especially when they are doing it for free

gay,ga
                      United States
                      Member #68810
                      December 30, 2008
                      5942 Posts
                      Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Thumbs UpGreat Post Mike.........I follow you daily! Hurray!

nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #120651
                        December 24, 2011
                        3190 Posts
                        Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Ive been workin on Dr m's rules...lol
                        Even when it seems absolutely clear, I can't seem to hit it before the draw... they all look great before the draw, and after the draw ya go....OH THATS WHERE I MESSED UP..
                        Am trying to use master Mike's plan just in Fla, but nothing yet...;-)
                        Mark

Hey Pildriver, did you see that oldman zero in FL man if only I was paying attention but played Mike's system stricltly in evening after not winnig that morning when his numbers were striking like krazy knew the db was coming but played 500 & 100 did not even see that two combo with zeros and no 6 and only 1 3(#$%^&)

mt morris michgian
                          United States
                          Member #148745
                          November 10, 2013
                          52 Posts
                          Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Yes Mike is giving away his secrets free so that's why we need to contiune to encourage him and thank him for his work and patience. I am getting a better understanding of how his system works. So mike my hat is off to you get job.

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
                            MIAMI
                            United States
                            Member #99691
                            October 29, 2010
                            568 Posts
                            Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Missing pairs for some states they are ;

FL=28,NY=78 ,GA=05 ,TRI=09 ,KY=18 ,ILL=47 ,CALI=14.

Also sums 14&9 is missing. good luck all.

nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #120651
                              December 24, 2011
                              3190 Posts
                              Posted: November 21, 2013, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Mike's better for this(time traveller his future self to his present self and that 028 was a killer yesterday ya'll may  convert me but need to see it to believe it a few more times) I donot do dreams (systems for me)but that is actually one of his carrying numbers, or hopefully someone else will respond. A lot of folks are on this thread quietly shhhh.. shhh they may hear you lol.....

Page 43 of 368