Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We Are The Numeralogic Masters..

Topic closed. 5514 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 52 of 368
PrintE-mailLink
uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
harvard,il
United States
Member #96756
September 4, 2010
2462 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

mike

idaho got 908 so 89 pair should be on thr horizen for today

what say you?

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Bahamas
    Member #139033
    February 12, 2013
    2733 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Well i do understand what you are saying jeebsxx....

But there are three things that i would really like to clear up.......

1..Being that....who cares who steal anyone system....You  have to have the Money to perserve first and that inwhich i do have alot of......

2..Being that....There is nothing on Earth that possess the power to discourage me from what I'm doing i mean dont mine the other day i being upset about this and that...bulll...indeed you saw how i moved on quickly..

And 3..I just want to Thank Todd and those who own this lotterypost site...and you know what for...

Allowing me the privlige to document my Million Dollar Journey every step of the way....SOOOO...That i can better organize my work...and have it documented and saved for the years to come...so that i can look back for references...and show maybe my Grand children ...Look this what ya grandpa started off with...

Lottery Post..

Thank You...

jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #120651
      December 24, 2011
      3190 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Laverne

It's also partly because of PMs like this as well and they are right you have to be carefull what you post on LP so my systems  I think I will keep to myself but a lot of the stuff I am saying is already out there on LP you just have to search and do the research so big up Todd for such a wonderfull site. Plus big up Mike who started this thread and gave me the inspiration to help out one of my homeboys because I want his thread to succeed. Secondly by sharing so much and others also sharing their tips I am learning as well.Plus others have done before me and I have learnt from them so if I can pass it on great. OK sorry..BUT shout out to WIND..Tenaj..Laverne Maloney..Tnttea(I started with vtracs but it didn't work for me)....Bidsing( well not systems but great picks)... JohnnyBgood doesn't discuss his system but every now and then he shows you were he gets his patterns..Ranman...Harvestmoon keep that LB Thread alive in Tenaj absence( I guess she a millionarie now of playing the lotto, would love just an hour to pick her brain one day)...Technics did a great discussion of how he gets his numbers....Dr Miracle..boy still assimilating his info..winsunloosesum great spreadsheet man and my on very own homegirl Nativeslew also did a wonderfull job on how she got her numbers. So folks there is a long  list of persons that share info we are just trying to keep it alive. Sorry and now dr65 who shared that 29pr info recently

Why would you post so much great info on a open forum..when there are  thousand programer an lottery state programer on there too!

because of you .. I made a Pick-3 and a Pick4 ..by what you said on the the open forum..and it works..

keep info coming..

Good Luck!!

P.S. Mike a word to wise be carefull about what you share(system wise a this point maybe reel it back and just share your picks and the morning digest )programmers would then create a program of your ideas and then sell as there own( I think that what happen to Tenaj and then she just just stop sharing publicly but I have just learnt recently she still doing in privately.. hmmm may need to sign up for her classes. Mike we are sitting down do so that I can pick your brain.

But more the crux  is Lottery state programmers who can reclalibrate the code based on what we doing especially 2days ago when you were on fire

OOps sorry that why you should never do shout out I forgot Blackapple, do a search on him he is great with sums and root sums. He also did a great discussion of how he gets his workouts. There is a long history of sharing on this site. But we have to look how we can continue it in a private forum at some point maybe via webex where each person in each state maybe gives an overveiw of there state and how they get their workups kinda of a mastermind group I guess of those interested in sharing because really that how you learn.

So newbies.. hint ..all the folks I listed add them to your favourite and them follow them read all their archive post, it will take you some time and then start following their recent daily posts

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #120651
        December 24, 2011
        3190 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Yea I AGREE but I'm mainly concern about this , the underline part( all OOO DBls came to the board pretty quickly mind you we still should of capitalizie on that fact opportunity missed but lesson learnt)

Why would you post so much great info on a open forum..when there are  thousand programer an lottery state programer on there too! We want to keep winning and winning consistently

because of you .. I made a Pick-3 and a Pick4 ..by what you said on the the open forum..and it works..

keep info coming..

Good Luck!!

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
          boogiedown
          United States
          Member #95878
          August 19, 2010
          2887 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Laverne

It's also partly because of PMs like this as well and they are right you have to be carefull what you post on LP so my systems  I think I will keep to myself but a lot of the stuff I am saying is already out there on LP you just have to search and do the research so big up Todd for such a wonderfull site. Plus big up Mike who started this thread and gave me the inspiration to help out one of my homeboys because I want his thread to succeed. Secondly by sharing so much and others also sharing their tips I am learning as well.Plus others have done before me and I have learnt from them so if I can pass it on great. OK sorry..BUT shout out to WIND..Tenaj..Laverne Maloney..Tnttea(I started with vtracs but it didn't work for me)....Bidsing( well not systems but great picks)... JohnnyBgood doesn't discuss his system but every now and then he shows you were he gets his patterns..Ranman...Harvestmoon keep that LB Thread alive in Tenaj absence( I guess she a millionarie now of playing the lotto, would love just an hour to pick her brain one day)...Technics did a great discussion of how he gets his numbers....Dr Miracle..boy still assimilating his info..winsunloosesum great spreadsheet man and my on very own homegirl Nativeslew also did a wonderfull job on how she got her numbers. So folks there is a long  list of persons that share info we are just trying to keep it alive. Sorry and now dr65 who shared that 29pr info recently

Why would you post so much great info on a open forum..when there are  thousand programer an lottery state programer on there too!

keep info coming..

Good Luck!!

P.S. Mike a word to wise be carefull about what you share(system wise a this point maybe reel it back and just share your picks and the morning digest )programmers would then create a program of your ideas and then sell as there own( I think that what happen to Tenaj and then she just just stop sharing publicly but I have just learnt recently she still doing in privately.. hmmm may need to sign up for her classes. Mike we are sitting down do so that I can pick your brain.

But more the crux  is Lottery state programmers who can reclalibrate the code based on what we doing especially 2days ago when you were on fire

it happens whether you like it or not.... the programmers already sell products that play off of pairs, other states results, etc they all produce a set of numbers,,, the individual then has to pick the right number for the right state... ive seen people not hit using this thread...i also see that mike is using more money to play than the average player.... also he plays in limited states... so mike is not doing nothing new so to say... its the delivery...a program will never do that, nope and also mike and every other system or person is giving you a set of numbers. you have to pick the right one to be a winner.. are there people who take stuff from others oh yeah.....are there people and systems using similiar or the same techniques yes sir...the difference is a person paid for something that if you were tuned into laws of numbers and how your personal state like to play numbers...... but its mike that picks his numbers to play and he reaps his reward...in the universe there is enough for everyone... i can go further but i dont want to bring the wrong energy to this thread,,, i love it.....mike kudos... jeeb take solace and enjoy for as in the chemist sometimes  the journey is just as enjoyable when looking for  your legend......

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
            MIAMI
            United States
            Member #99691
            October 29, 2010
            568 Posts
            Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:23 am - IP Logged

Well i do understand what you are saying jeebsxx....

But there are three things that i would really like to clear up.......

1..Being that....who cares who steal anyone system....You  have to have the Money to perserve first and that inwhich i do have alot of......

2..Being that....There is nothing on Earth that possess the power to discourage me from what I'm doing i mean dont mine the other day i being upset about this and that...bulll...indeed you saw how i moved on quickly..

And 3..I just want to Thank Todd and those who own this lotterypost site...and you know what for...

Allowing me the privlige to document my Million Dollar Journey every step of the way....SOOOO...That i can better organize my work...and have it documented and saved for the years to come...so that i can look back for references...and show maybe my Grand children ...Look this what ya grandpa started off with...

Lottery Post..

Thank You...

well said mike27,GOD will forever bless you .keep on getting what's for you it your blessing for helping 

other. keep on being you

nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #120651
              December 24, 2011
              3190 Posts
              Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

it happens whether you like it or not.... the programmers already sell products that play off of pairs, other states results, etc they all produce a set of numbers,,, the individual then has to pick the right number for the right state... ive seen people not hit using this thread...i also see that mike is using more money to play than the average player.... also he plays in limited states... so mike is not doing nothing new so to say... its the delivery...a program will never do that, nope and also mike and every other system or person is giving you a set of numbers. you have to pick the right one to be a winner.. are there people who take stuff from others oh yeah.....are there people and systems using similiar or the same techniques yes sir...the difference is a person paid for something that if you were tuned into laws of numbers and how your personal state like to play numbers...... but its mike that picks his numbers to play and he reaps his reward...in the universe there is enough for everyone... i can go further but i dont want to bring the wrong energy to this thread,,, i love it.....mike kudos... jeeb take solace and enjoy for as in the chemist sometimes  the journey is just as enjoyable when looking for  your legend......

Agree the journey is really therapeutic working out your numbers in public makes you focus more really and thus you learn very quickly. Agreed so enough said . lets stay positive lets continue on smartly as before.

But it's good to share your system with someone kinda of a soundingboard pick up mistakes when they happen cause man did I ever make some mistakes ysterday GA CA NY( COULD been a millionarie yesterday like mike,) Should of recognize the trend. But Mike it would be good to automate your process and just email it out to the folks so they can just plug in the daily results and picks are thus generated. Cut doing on all the pen and paper work so that you have the chance to recognize trends and patterns when you see them instead of doing calculation cause the window between GA NY->FL...IL in midday is short, and the window between GA Tri->NY FL is too short.

Hopefully Ranman can get all automated in excell then you just create a dump file copy paste export into excel ad you get your pattern of the pairs, missing pairs and the list of number to choose to play form those pairs.

LuCKNER's avatar - drow
                MIAMI
                United States
                Member #99691
                October 29, 2010
                568 Posts
                Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I Agree!Thumbs Up

United States
                  Member #149141
                  November 21, 2013
                  713 Posts
                  Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

well said mike27,GOD will forever bless you .keep on getting what's for you it your blessing for helping 

other. keep on being you

I Agree!Blue Angel

boogiedown
                    United States
                    Member #95878
                    August 19, 2010
                    2887 Posts
                    Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:35 am - IP Logged

jeeb i would tell you the website that already has it on it but u should know the place....i like my avitar name and have one strike and dont want to create another name...lol...... also i get the pleasure of going through mikes journey as he lives it , so when he wins i feel his joy and win with him........lol.. i love it......  its a pleasure to feel his legend move through the cpu... i saw his posts early... laughed at him with him.. he has grown so much, and to see a man change and have growth , seeing his dreams come to reality.. the gift is that.. i open the package with happiness and enjoyment... not looking at the paper or tv and seeing or feeling the gloom of death.........lol............

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

boogiedown
                      United States
                      Member #95878
                      August 19, 2010
                      2887 Posts
                      Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

sorry mike but i have to

Last seen by position in new york...

Digit@ First position@ Second position@ Third position@ Any position

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                        gay,ga
                        United States
                        Member #68810
                        December 30, 2008
                        5942 Posts
                        Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:45 am - IP Logged

So those Atlanta numbers posted we should play?

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                          harvard,il
                          United States
                          Member #96756
                          September 4, 2010
                          2462 Posts
                          Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:47 am - IP Logged

So those Atlanta numbers posted we should play?

i'm on 389Mad for ca tri ny ga fl il midday

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                            gay,ga
                            United States
                            Member #68810
                            December 30, 2008
                            5942 Posts
                            Posted: November 22, 2013, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Thanks..........

Bahamas
                              Member #139033
                              February 12, 2013
                              2733 Posts
                              Posted: November 22, 2013, 11:01 am - IP Logged

And SO WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALL MY SOUL>>>

TODAY>>>

I WILL SHOW ALL HUMANS AND METAHUMANS..

THE RULES OF GAMBLING..

THE NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF THE LOTTERY..

IS A RICH PERSON...

THE SOUL PURPOSE OF THE GAME IS TO MAKE YOU BECOME RICH.

NOW THINK ABOUT THIS IF WE WERE ALL POOR WITH OUR LAST DOLLAR

DO YOU THINK THAT NEW YORK OR ATLANTA WILL TELL THE WORLD TO PLAY..

822 THIS MORNING AND WE ALL WIN DOLLAR STR ON 822..

YEAH RIGHT....

SO WHAT I LEARNT IN THE LAST TWO DAYS IS THAT THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE IT ON TOP IS TO MASH THEM DOWN WITH A GREAT HIT ...SO AS THAT YOU BECOME THEIR ENEMY...

WATCH FF THIS..

I HAVE 4 THOUSANDS LEFT ON MY NUMBER HOUSE ACCOUNT ...

I'M GOING TO THE BANK RIGHT AS I FINISH THIS LAST POST...

AND I'M GOING TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE TODAY....

YOU CAN BELIEVE IT OR NOT...WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO...

WHATEVER...

BUT ME...

ME..

MY 28's.

028..128..228..328..428..528..628..728..828..928..

280..281..282..283..284..285..286..287..288..289..

208..218..228..238..248..258..268..278..288..298..

082..182..282..382..482..582..682..782..882..982..

820..821..822..823..824..825..826..827..828..829..

802..812..822..832..842..852..862..872..882..892..

..............................................................................................................

MY 89's

089..189..289..389..489..589..689..789..889..989..

890..891..892..893..894..895..896..897..898..899..

809..819..829..839..849..859..869..879..889..889..

098..198..298..398..498..598..698..798..898..998..

980..981..982..983..984..985..986..987..988..989..

908..918..928..938..948..958..968..978..988..998..

...................................................................................................................

MY 01's

100..101..102..103..104..105..106..107..108..109..

010..110..210..310..410..510..610..710..810..910..

100..110..120..130..140..150..160..170..180..190..

001..101..201..301..401..501..601..701..801..901..

010..011..012..013..014..015..016..017..018..019..

001..011..021..031..041..051..061..071..081..091..

....................................................................................................................

That will be..

$3,420Dollars in All Houses Today Everyone.....

1dollarstr All Ways...

Now for the tricky part...

I will box the family in ATLANTA/TRI-STATE/NEW YORK/MIAMI/CHICAGO/CALIFORNIA.

FOR 30BUCKS EACH..

THAT WILL BE..

$6THOUSAND DOLLARS ALL TOGETHER...

WISH ME LUCK EVERYONE...

P.S GOT TO GO WONT BE IN TODAY

SO I GUESS I TOUCH BASIS BACK WITH YOU GUYS LATER...No Pity!

Page 52 of 368