Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We Are The Numeralogic Masters..

Topic closed. 5514 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 92 of 368
PrintE-mailLink
gailharris68's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
Member #147719
October 10, 2013
102 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

So we have

1.The basics playing the due prs( ALWAYS THE FIRST STEP NO MATTER WHAT)

1. Using historical Analysis inorder to try to shorten down our playlist from step 1 above( caveat history is not always a good indication but it may sometimes be the best indication. So no guarantees, but a good place to start)

2.Playing back due prs that are eliminated that very same day back into the play for the remaining states. This could be only doing this step or playing this hot pair in addition to our list in step 1 and 2.

3.Combining 2 pairs to make combo, as they would be the optimal play i.e. eliminating 2 pairs at once( Doesn't mean that it will happen)

4.Playing back duplicate repeat numbers because that pair to replay the next day either as the exact combo or as another family member in that  pair's family

Jeebsxx, I think the Chart needs to be updated, 461 came in NY tonight eliminating 46 pair and 613 came Midday yesterday in IL eliminating the 36 pair. Everything else looks on target.

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always have gotten.  Change your thoughts, Change your life.

Bahamas
    Member #62569
    July 2, 2008
    57 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

also take out 14 to

jeebsxx's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #120651
      December 24, 2011
      3190 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

can i start tomorrow with a new chart jeebsxx and when does it end

No the cycle is from Sunday to Saturday. So the 1st Day to begin a new chart is Sunday

Show me the $$$$$money$$$$$ ....working on my retirement planBang Head

nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #120651
        December 24, 2011
        3190 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Jeebsxx, I think the Chart needs to be updated, 461 came in NY tonight eliminating 46 pair and 613 came Midday yesterday in IL eliminating the 36 pair. Everything else looks on target.

ok will do

Bahamas
          Member #62569
          July 2, 2008
          57 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

i start my chart and i took out the 46 16 36 13 taht it is that all good

Bahamas
            Member #62569
            July 2, 2008
            57 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

ok al start from sunday right the 24th

nassau
              Bahamas
              Member #120651
              December 24, 2011
              3190 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

1. The first step is to mark off the pair combinations that hit in the selected states

The states are: CA, GA, Tri-State, NY, FL, IL

Take the time to set it up with the correct states.

from Sunday through Saturday using the Chart of Ancient Secrets. If you want to include the double pairs, then include them on the first row. Can we all agree on the first step?

So we have

2.The basics playing the due prs( ALWAYS THE FIRST STEP NO MATTER WHAT)

3. Using historical Analysis inorder to try to shorten down our playlist from step 1 above( caveat history is not always a good indication but it may sometimes be the best indication. So no guarantees, but a good place to start)

4.Playing back due prs that are eliminated that very same day back into the play for the remaining states. This could be only doing this step or playing this hot pair in addition to our list in step 1 and 2.

5.Combining 2 pairs to make combo, as they would be the optimal play i.e. eliminating 2 pairs at once( Doesn't mean that it will happen)

6.Playing back duplicate repeat numbers because that pair to replay the next day either as the exact combo or as another family member in that  pair's family

nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #120651
                December 24, 2011
                3190 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

1. The first step is to mark off the pair combinations that hit in the selected states

The states are: CA, GA, Tri-State, NY, FL, IL

Take the time to set it up with the correct states.

from Sunday through Saturday using the Chart of Ancient Secrets. If you want to include the double pairs, then include them on the first row. Can we all agree on the first step?

So Now the Chart LOOKS LIKE.This..

01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09.

12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.

23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29.

34. 35. 36. 37.38. 39.

45. 46. 47. 48. 49.

56. 57. 58. 59.

67. 68. 69.

78. 79.

2.The basics playing the due prs( ALWAYS THE FIRST STEP NO MATTER WHAT)

3. Using historical Analysis inorder to try to shorten down our playlist from step 1 above( caveat history is not always a good indication but it may sometimes be the best indication. So no guarantees, but a good place to start)

4.Playing back due prs that are eliminated that very same day back into the play for the remaining states. This could be only doing this step or playing this hot pair in addition to our list in step 1 and 2.

5.Combining 2 pairs to make combo, as they would be the optimal play i.e. eliminating 2 pairs at once( Doesn't mean that it will happen)

6.Playing back duplicate repeat numbers because that pair to replay the next day either as the exact combo or as another family member in that  pair's family

alta-babe's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  Los Angeles, CA
                  United States
                  Member #144915
                  July 21, 2013
                  211 Posts
                  Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Thumbs UpThank you Jeebsxx for explaining everything so well and doing it in a logical sequence also.  You are very good at communicating the steps for using Mike's system.  I have been following this thread for a while and it has FINALLY become crystal clear how it works. 

Thank you also to Mike for sharing this.....it is genius !!

However, I have noticed that it does not seem to produce a lot of hits for Cali.  It seems like Cali's numbers are used to produce hits for other states.  Has anyone else noticed this ? 

Jeebsxx, have you hit much in Cali using this system ?  Cali always seems to throw a wrench in things and go off in a different direction.

Thank you so much for your contributions Mike and Jeebsxx !!

alta-babe   

nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #120651
                    December 24, 2011
                    3190 Posts
                    Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:00 am - IP Logged

ok al start from sunday right the 24th

Or you can use the below and just complete upto this Saturday and start you own fresh on Sunday

nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #120651
                      December 24, 2011
                      3190 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Thumbs UpThank you Jeebsxx for explaining everything so well and doing it in a logical sequence also.  You are very good at communicating the steps for using Mike's system.  I have been following this thread for a while and it has FINALLY become crystal clear how it works. 

Thank you also to Mike for sharing this.....it is genius !!

However, I have noticed that it does not seem to produce a lot of hits for Cali.  It seems like Cali's numbers are used to produce hits for other states.  Has anyone else noticed this ? 

Jeebsxx, have you hit much in Cali using this system ?  Cali always seems to throw a wrench in things and go off in a different direction.

Thank you so much for your contributions Mike and Jeebsxx !!

alta-babe   

Correct Cali prs produce the pairs for the other states. Well it starts with ID then to Cali. So you may need to start looking at Idaho to get your prs

Bahamas
                        Member #62569
                        July 2, 2008
                        57 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:02 am - IP Logged

shud i play the rest of number in these state   ga ca tr ny fl il. and shud i start from 90 # in these state

nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #120651
                          December 24, 2011
                          3190 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

shud i play the rest of number in these state   ga ca tr ny fl il. and shud i start from 90 # in these state

Sorry but I don't understand your question

Bahamas
                            Member #62569
                            July 2, 2008
                            57 Posts
                            Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

after i bring my chart up to the 26th, the number that are left over do suould i play them in ny mia chi tri ga and ca

nassau
                              Bahamas
                              Member #120651
                              December 24, 2011
                              3190 Posts
                              Posted: November 27, 2013, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Ok Mark,

But now remember you are going to be doing this on your own going forward correct

So that is the basics keeping track of what fall eliminating those that draw and thus creating a due Pairs list i.e. the chart. Trying to figure out what's the best pair to play based on historical performance. So this is the basic of Mike's system every day creating that due playlist out of the due pairs. That is the system.. alway create and play out of the due pairs.

However we all know how due pairs go i.e. cold pairs they can stay due for awhile, but what Mike has stated is that in his 11months of playing this system the pairs almost  every time come due within actually the 1st 4 days. So by Friday, Saturday you shoud have either a very short or no  list at all. But  in the meantime he has developed several strategies to try to catch the hot pairs, what he calls the return pair. Noddame the 19 pair that you mention would have been a return pair

Ok so one of the strategies is to deal with repeats Noddame mention the 19pair i.e. the 921 that came in GA today came Sunday in FL as 912. So one of Mike's Strategy is to play the repeats, and play them in 2 ways:

1. Play the three pairs back 912= pair 12 pair 19 and pair 29. Thus the playlist would look as follows:

• 012 112 212 312 412 512 612 712 812 912
                              • 019 119 219 319 419 519 619 719 819 919
                              • 029 129 229 329 429 529 629 729 829 929   

2. As  a +/- 123 workout

921=044...599...808...353

912=035...580...899...344

Page 92 of 368