Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easiest Lottery games nationwide and worldwide ?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
974 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2013, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

From my knowledge Washington state has a match 4 with 1 to 24 numbrs only for 10 grand daily -odds are 1in 10.000, compare that with PB which has 1 in 600.000 odds of getting that same 10 grand.Then a few states have a relativly easy pick 3 game.Outside i know Canada has a very easy pick 2 game .

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

That Washington state 4/24 game is pretty close top true odds for a lottery. (Actual odds are 10,626:1)

A lot of states would pay a lot less.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
      Happyland
      United States
      Member #146344
      September 1, 2013
      1129 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

True, but it also costs $2 for one play. In most states' pick 4 you can win $10,000 for $2 with 10,000:1 odds. Overall this is a pretty good game though because it also offers lower prizes with the same play...something that straight pick 4 doesn't have.

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
      If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
      P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
        Massachusetts
        United States
        Member #37433
        April 14, 2006
        2747 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Easiest Lottery games nationwide and worldwide ?

IMHO Pick/Cash/Fantasy 5 games are the games to play. Most of them have odds of under 1:600,000.

That money's gone fo ever

Think's avatar - lightbulb
          Marquette, MI
          United States
          Member #20541
          August 20, 2005
          705 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2013, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

From my knowledge Washington state has a match 4 with 1 to 24 numbrs only for 10 grand daily -odds are 1in 10.000, compare that with PB which has 1 in 600.000 odds of getting that same 10 grand.Then a few states have a relativly easy pick 3 game.Outside i know Canada has a very easy pick 2 game .

The Michigan $50 raffle.  I have been playing for over 30 years and I hit for $500 on it.  The $20 raffle is ok too.

I have never hit anything on the $10 raffle so I quit and I have also quit the $5 raffle cause I never won.

Lotto Geek's avatar - thelottogeekball

United States
            Member #141752
            April 22, 2013
            11 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2013, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

In the Australian state of Victoria, there was a game called Tatts2. It was 50 cents each, and you would pick 2 numbers from 1-99; match one for $3, match both for a pari-mutuel prize around $1,000. The odds of winning the top prize: 1 in 4,851. It went away, unfortunately, largely from political dealings that ended up banning Tattersalls from offering Victoria-only games.

You know where to find me.

nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              974 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2013, 1:09 am - IP Logged

In the Australian state of Victoria, there was a game called Tatts2. It was 50 cents each, and you would pick 2 numbers from 1-99; match one for $3, match both for a pari-mutuel prize around $1,000. The odds of winning the top prize: 1 in 4,851. It went away, unfortunately, largely from political dealings that ended up banning Tattersalls from offering Victoria-only games.

thats the same game they still have in Canada is called pick 2 but i think for straight bet where you match both digits in order they only give 250$ .i'm not sure how much is the bet -1$ or 0.50cents.

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2013, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt 5/30 , Virgina   5/34 (25 cent per ticket), and Minnesota I think 5/31 are the easiest games around.

Pick 3 is of course easiest, but if you play pick 3, dont play the JP games, and vice versa.  My personal opinion.  Its hard to master both.

Sweet million 6/40 in NY is relatively easy, but its taking me a long time to win!

nj
                  United States
                  Member #145657
                  August 10, 2013
                  974 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2013, 3:28 am - IP Logged

Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt 5/30 , Virgina   5/34 (25 cent per ticket), and Minnesota I think 5/31 are the easiest games around.

Pick 3 is of course easiest, but if you play pick 3, dont play the JP games, and vice versa.  My personal opinion.  Its hard to master both.

Sweet million 6/40 in NY is relatively easy, but its taking me a long time to win!

i have to research those games ! Thank you LottoBoner .

i have a system developed that gives me  3 out of 5 right from the start  ...but that only pays 2-10$ depending on game AND to play to win a guaranteed  a 4 out of 5 someone told me i will need 630 lines ?? for 5/40 here in NJ . i could have tweaked it and play around and sure i could get a 4 out of 5 which is still nothing ...maybe for pb or mm it is BUT my system also makes me wait for my 3 groups to appear on average 2-4 months for a game thats  twice a week. and i dont hav ethat kind of patience. pick 3 all the way and pick 4 of course !

TooTallLuke's avatar - img 8jc7G2.jpg
                    Ontario
                    Canada
                    Member #137286
                    December 31, 2012
                    93 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2013, 7:51 am - IP Logged

thats the same game they still have in Canada is called pick 2 but i think for straight bet where you match both digits in order they only give 250$ .i'm not sure how much is the bet -1$ or 0.50cents.

Actually Ontario Pick 2 is $2 per play for a chance to win $99. As well they limit the number of plays per number set. Their rules say:

LIABILITY LIMIT - The Corporation limits the total number of a specific 2-digit number selection issued to approximately 17,000 selections.

United States
                      Member #124493
                      March 14, 2012
                      7023 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

i have to research those games ! Thank you LottoBoner .

i have a system developed that gives me  3 out of 5 right from the start  ...but that only pays 2-10$ depending on game AND to play to win a guaranteed  a 4 out of 5 someone told me i will need 630 lines ?? for 5/40 here in NJ . i could have tweaked it and play around and sure i could get a 4 out of 5 which is still nothing ...maybe for pb or mm it is BUT my system also makes me wait for my 3 groups to appear on average 2-4 months for a game thats  twice a week. and i dont hav ethat kind of patience. pick 3 all the way and pick 4 of course !

No problem Igamble!

Jersey and New York, usually have P3 traveling numbers, something to keep in mind.

I was not aware of the WA game, I might take a look so I can move up on the boards but who has the time?

Also I am sure the WA game is RNG.  I am wary on those.  Although, PA and Minnesota are both RNG too.

VA is real balls. (althought sometimes they put their greasy mitts on the balls, not crazy about that)

I like your system for pick 5 btw, sounds good and well thought out, (even though I dont know the details of the wth you are talking about.)

My pick 5 system (not yet on the market)  GUARANTEES four 5/5 wins per month using a pool of 18 numbers.

There is a disclaimer though that occasionally, one month will not produce any JP wins. So dont ask for your money back! Hit With Stick

It works best when I pick the correct pool of eighteen numbers! 

Good luck to ya!