Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anybody Use Magayo?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 3 years ago by clifford1944.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Frank Renda's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
New York NY
United States
Member #61686
June 1, 2008
50 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2013, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

While Searching for Lotto Program I Came across Something called Magayo.

I was Wondering if anybody uses It???

Frank

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Broken Arrow Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #85721
    January 21, 2010
    160 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2013, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes I use it.  You really must pay the $12.99 to unlock its best features.  I like the recommended balls and it gets for OK cash 5 1-36 anywhere from 2-4 numbers right.  It might suggest around 18-24 for the cash 5 and then can wheel them for you.  But like all software it has its good days and bad.  I like it because it will pick some numbers fast and do pretty good.  The recommend has many filters.  You can also modify the recommend numbers.  I use Gail Howard's LMG with some of its tests and then add the extra numbers to Magayo.  Fun clean program.  I like it so far.

I only use the free Magayo pick so don't know how it works on the full version.

One last thing, you may own it but to install it on another computer you have to un-install it first and then the Magayo boys have to send you a new registration number for the new install.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31526 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2013, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Yes I use it.  You really must pay the $12.99 to unlock its best features.  I like the recommended balls and it gets for OK cash 5 1-36 anywhere from 2-4 numbers right.  It might suggest around 18-24 for the cash 5 and then can wheel them for you.  But like all software it has its good days and bad.  I like it because it will pick some numbers fast and do pretty good.  The recommend has many filters.  You can also modify the recommend numbers.  I use Gail Howard's LMG with some of its tests and then add the extra numbers to Magayo.  Fun clean program.  I like it so far.

I only use the free Magayo pick so don't know how it works on the full version.

One last thing, you may own it but to install it on another computer you have to un-install it first and then the Magayo boys have to send you a new registration number for the new install.

Is it for cash 3, too.

love to nibble those micey feet.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Broken Arrow Oklahoma
        United States
        Member #85721
        January 21, 2010
        160 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

No Magayo Lotto handles pick 5 up to MM and PB and Hot Lotto.  For pick 3 and pick 4 you must get Magayo Pick which I only have the free version.  It is also $12.99 to get the full version.  I don't play pick 3 so I did not get it.  The Magayo Lotto gives some good predictions though.

Now let me throw this out:  Does anyone know anything about Lotto PowerPlayer Ultimate 2014?  I don't have it and it costs a bunch.  Just wondering.

Home, home where I wanted to be.