Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 strategy: picking digits and using doubles

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by david0007.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CLOVER
United States
Member #119779
December 2, 2011
4 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2013, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone: my name is david w. and this is my first post although i have been doing lots of backtesting and research for the past year to find some method that i could play often and have a decent chance of some profit. i want to share with you what i have come up with. it works for me but it is not a system. i have lost money in a week's play but overall, since july 1st or 19 weeks, i am ahead. i play online and it is the only way my little strategy will work. i play each digit for $0.25 per number and i play 6 digits per draw. that means i will lose $54.00 per draw if i don't pick any digits correctly. i opened my account with $400 and have only drawn under $300 a few times. my goal is small, $100 per week which is 13 draws in s.c.( one draw on sunday). i am ahead but not quite at my goal. i added something to my method which has made a big difference so far and that is playing doubles along with the 6 digits. i found that in s.c., since july that 66% of the doubles drawn had the single number of that double as a low number. that is 0 thru 5 for 00-44 and 0 thru 4 for 55 thru 99. last week there were 4 doubles and all of them had the low number. i only play 50 doubles for $12.50 per draw at $0.25. i played this method by picking 1 key digit and 3 key digits for awhile but could not quite pick good enough to make a decent profit. you must hit 4 in the week or 13 draws for one key digit  to make money. i averaged about 3.2 hits per week. on the 3 digits, i needed 10 per week and only averaged 8.8. so i found it best just to play 6 digits. i must hit 1.5 per draw or 19 per week to make money. last week i hit 16 but the 4 doubles helped me make a little money. i just need to get better at picking digits. i would appreciate any advice on that. i am sure there are foks out there who are much better than i at this but i like to play anyway. i played all 13 draws last week and made money. again, this is not a system. it depends on how many digits you can hit in a week. of course you have no control over the doubles.  i will post my 6 digits for the rest of this week for all to see, win, lose or draw before every draw. there have been 2 draws so far and below are how i fared with them with tonite's prediction. i have a good start so far. again, any comments or suggestions are welcome. thanks, david w.

6 keys                 date      win#     doubles     6 digits       6 digits with doubles

8,7,2,3,0,6         11/10-n    392       (12.50)      21.00                    8.50

8,7,6,4,0,2         11/11-d    297       (12.50)      21.00                    8.50

4,7,6,0,2,1(prediction) for 11/11-n

no doubles have hit yeat but i picked 2 digits correctly in each draw. i need 1.5 good picks per draw or 19 in the week of 13 draws to make money. as you can see, the 6 digits without the doubles are up $42.00 and only $17.00 since the doubles did not hit. the $21 profit had to cover the $12.50 losses. anyway, this is what i do. it is fun, a way to use doubles and have a chance for them to help rather than hurt. i get a lot of winners but i need a lot. to play this method real cheap, you can pck 1 key digit for $9.00 and only have to hit 4. apparantly i came up a little short but again, i am sure there are some out there who are good at picking digits. any suggestions or comments are welcome. thanks, david w.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

hello everyone: my name is david w. and this is my first post although i have been doing lots of backtesting and research for the past year to find some method that i could play often and have a decent chance of some profit. i want to share with you what i have come up with. it works for me but it is not a system. i have lost money in a week's play but overall, since july 1st or 19 weeks, i am ahead. i play online and it is the only way my little strategy will work. i play each digit for $0.25 per number and i play 6 digits per draw. that means i will lose $54.00 per draw if i don't pick any digits correctly. i opened my account with $400 and have only drawn under $300 a few times. my goal is small, $100 per week which is 13 draws in s.c.( one draw on sunday). i am ahead but not quite at my goal. i added something to my method which has made a big difference so far and that is playing doubles along with the 6 digits. i found that in s.c., since july that 66% of the doubles drawn had the single number of that double as a low number. that is 0 thru 5 for 00-44 and 0 thru 4 for 55 thru 99. last week there were 4 doubles and all of them had the low number. i only play 50 doubles for $12.50 per draw at $0.25. i played this method by picking 1 key digit and 3 key digits for awhile but could not quite pick good enough to make a decent profit. you must hit 4 in the week or 13 draws for one key digit  to make money. i averaged about 3.2 hits per week. on the 3 digits, i needed 10 per week and only averaged 8.8. so i found it best just to play 6 digits. i must hit 1.5 per draw or 19 per week to make money. last week i hit 16 but the 4 doubles helped me make a little money. i just need to get better at picking digits. i would appreciate any advice on that. i am sure there are foks out there who are much better than i at this but i like to play anyway. i played all 13 draws last week and made money. again, this is not a system. it depends on how many digits you can hit in a week. of course you have no control over the doubles.  i will post my 6 digits for the rest of this week for all to see, win, lose or draw before every draw. there have been 2 draws so far and below are how i fared with them with tonite's prediction. i have a good start so far. again, any comments or suggestions are welcome. thanks, david w.

6 keys                 date      win#     doubles     6 digits       6 digits with doubles

8,7,2,3,0,6         11/10-n    392       (12.50)      21.00                    8.50

8,7,6,4,0,2         11/11-d    297       (12.50)      21.00                    8.50

4,7,6,0,2,1(prediction) for 11/11-n

no doubles have hit yeat but i picked 2 digits correctly in each draw. i need 1.5 good picks per draw or 19 in the week of 13 draws to make money. as you can see, the 6 digits without the doubles are up $42.00 and only $17.00 since the doubles did not hit. the $21 profit had to cover the $12.50 losses. anyway, this is what i do. it is fun, a way to use doubles and have a chance for them to help rather than hurt. i get a lot of winners but i need a lot. to play this method real cheap, you can pck 1 key digit for $9.00 and only have to hit 4. apparantly i came up a little short but again, i am sure there are some out there who are good at picking digits. any suggestions or comments are welcome. thanks, david w.

Hello david0007, are you playing combinations of  4,7,6,0,2,1(prediction) for 11/11-n for SC-n?

CLOVER
      United States
      Member #119779
      December 2, 2011
      4 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2013, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the inquiry. yes, this is my prediction for tonite's s.c. you probably already know this but what i am predicting are individual digits and not a number or numbers. if i hit 2 of these digits, i make money. i actually need 1.5 hits per draw or 19 in the week to make money. usually about once a week or so i hit all 3 of the pick 3 winners and 3 times i average getting at least 2 of them. i probably should not have said that.(ha!) i have not had a draw in the last 15 that i did not pick at least one of the winning numbers. but last week i only had 16 winners. if it were not for the doubles, i would have lost money. i guess i am putting in a disclaimer here because i have only been doing this since july 1st with real money on line. also, i am still trying to find a better way to pick my digits more consistently. this week is starting out great but there are doubles to come that i won't have probably. if i can hit my goal early, maybe by wednesday, i will just get out till next sunday. thanks for the good question. you gave me a chance to clarify a little more of what i try to do. take care and good luck. david w.