Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 11:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sometimes I feel like quitting playing the pick 4

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2457 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2013, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

For me things went from sugar to sh*t.  I don't know what happened but can't seem to make anymore money using my method.  Its frustrating and I want to scream.

grwurston's avatar - 144
    Let's Go Rangers!!!
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5111 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

For me things went from sugar to sh*t.  I don't know what happened but can't seem to make anymore money using my method.  Its frustrating and I want to scream.

That happens with a lot of systems. We've all been there. Time to break out the backup method.  Type

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Rochester
      United States
      Member #103282
      January 1, 2011
      606 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2013, 5:13 am - IP Logged

I Agree!   We all have those moments Chrissy, remain "optimistic"..Party

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

United States
        Member #141260
        April 9, 2013
        1390 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2013, 8:50 am - IP Logged

None of my lotto mentors play pick4. They all play pick3......
        They say 1-1000.  Way better than 1-10, 000... and they like the idea of going to convience
        Store to pick up their money.    Lastly no taxes.

Sometimes I want to switch. But feel I've put in so much work......

Well I've only been at it for a year and a day....  yesterday was my lotto 1 year anniversity...

My mentor also say. Dont ever release your killer strategy. Let alone ever post about it online. ............

Good Luck.   

Ps..  some of us close knitted posters. I wish we all could just win pick4 daily...
        Its enough money for all of us.......Sun Smiley

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19900 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Sounds like playing pick4 is like smoking cigarettes, once you start you've got a monkey on your back that's hard to get rid of.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #141260
            April 9, 2013
            1390 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Sounds like playing pick4 is like smoking cigarettes, once you start you've got a monkey on your back that's hard to get rid of.

I Agree!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5143 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2013, 11:26 am - IP Logged

CHRS:

PUT a fist full of $50 dollar bills in that cup of SUGAR>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT will make is $TICKY>>>>>$$$$$$$

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack-in-the-Box>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>in UR future Dance>>>>>>>>>>

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2013, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you just need a break.  I know its hard to sit out.  Its easier to bet more than to bet less.

But you might need to learn when patterns are friendly, and when they are just aloof.

But in the mean time you can be like Britney Spears.

THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
                  NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  12095 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2013, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I spend $5 or $10 on pick 3 or pick 4 sporadically. I spend it on a hunch play, I do not have any system. Good Luck.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
                    Member #129868
                    June 30, 2012
                    2457 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2013, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   We all have those moments Chrissy, remain "optimistic"..Party

Thanks!

United States
                      Member #129868
                      June 30, 2012
                      2457 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Not necessarily, it just so happens to be more realistically winning oppose to a jackpot game.

United States
                        Member #129868
                        June 30, 2012
                        2457 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2013, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

CHRS:

PUT a fist full of $50 dollar bills in that cup of SUGAR>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT will make is $TICKY>>>>>$$$$$$$

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jack-in-the-Box>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>in UR future Dance>>>>>>>>>>

No comment.

United States
                          Member #129868
                          June 30, 2012
                          2457 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Maybe you just need a break.  I know its hard to sit out.  Its easier to bet more than to bet less.

But you might need to learn when patterns are friendly, and when they are just aloof.

But in the mean time you can be like Britney Spears.

I am trying to make some money, so I think a break wouldn't help me...lol  "Britney Spears", you mean Miley Cyrus"Wink

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                            Member #391
                            June 8, 2002
                            16274 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2013, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, sometimes the numbers just don't fall the way you want them too when you want therm too. But hang in there, the numbers will come back around for you :).

I run a set of numbers and pick out the astrological matches and often play those with a select few of extra numbers that look good to play for a particular state game. You can go on over to my Blog here on the Lottery Post or my Pick-4 forum post for more information.

Here's the link to the Pick-4 forum post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/268346

Send me a private message with your astrological birth sign and I will send you back the matches for today.

Thanks and good luck.

>Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                              Member #391
                              June 8, 2002
                              16274 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2013, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, sometimes the numbers just don't fall the way you want them too when you want therm too. But hang in there, the numbers will come back around for you :).

I run a set of numbers and pick out the astrological matches and often play those with a select few of extra numbers that look good to play for a particular state game. You can go on over to my Blog here on the Lottery Post or my Pick-4 forum post for more information.

Here's the link to the Pick-4 forum post: http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/268346

Send me a private message with your astrological birth sign and I will send you back the matches for today.

Thanks and good luck.

>Michael

Looking for Root Sums (3) and (8) to fall today, those born under the birth sign of Pisces/Gemini and Scorpio should take a really good look at our numbers to play today and the past few days from my Pick-4 Tables I and II.

Thank you.

>Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450