Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Protecting Our Interest

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 3 years ago by str8ca$hhomie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
842 Posts
Posted: November 12, 2013, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I just had the strangest thing happen to me with the New Jersey Pick 3 Lottery. It was 12:25 and the lottery terminal would not accept straight bets for the 12:57 Midday Drawing. The terminal accepted all Box bets but not the Straights. Who says they don't know or care what's being played.

They're protecting their interest!

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    842 Posts
    Posted: November 12, 2013, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I just had the strangest thing happen to me with the New Jersey Pick 3 Lottery. It was 12:25 and the lottery terminal would not accept straight bets for the 12:57 Midday Drawing. The terminal accepted all Box bets but not the Straights. Who says they don't know or care what's being played.

Sorry folks! False Alarm! Mis-marking of numbers on betslip consecutive markings in the same column.

However, I did read somewhere that the lottery commission can shut down the play of certain three digit numbers as in when the September 11th date approaches. It was said that this was done to protect their interest.

Ok. it's back to the drawing board with my apologies to all.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2013, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

PARANOID?

Try to keep your focus on the whales?

Next time this happens, just blame it on the clerk and remember to bring your taser?

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5124 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Sorry folks! False Alarm! Mis-marking of numbers on betslip consecutive markings in the same column.

However, I did read somewhere that the lottery commission can shut down the play of certain three digit numbers as in when the September 11th date approaches. It was said that this was done to protect their interest.

Ok. it's back to the drawing board with my apologies to all.

HH:

Thanks 4 UR follow back-up at what happen'ssssssssssssssssssssss on a game a LP member play'$$$$$$$$

YES>>>>>>>>>>>thank all LP member's who work 2 win a WIN of any AMOUNT "U" can GIT>>>>>>>>>>>!

UR >>>>>>>>>>>HELP ALL LP member's R a HELP>2<ALL >>>>>>>CRAZY & PARANOID  lottery player'$!

DanceDrumDance

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

HH:

Thanks 4 UR follow back-up at what happen'ssssssssssssssssssssss on a game a LP member play'$$$$$$$$

YES>>>>>>>>>>>thank all LP member's who work 2 win a WIN of any AMOUNT "U" can GIT>>>>>>>>>>>!

UR >>>>>>>>>>>HELP ALL LP member's R a HELP>2<ALL >>>>>>>CRAZY & PARANOID  lottery player'$!

DanceDrumDance

YES>>>>>>>>>>>> CRAZY AND PARANOID>>>>>> HOMIE!!!>>>GET>>>>Ur>>>TASER>>>!!!!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5124 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

YES>>>>>>>>>>>> CRAZY AND PARANOID>>>>>> HOMIE!!!>>>GET>>>>Ur>>>TASER>>>!!!!

LB:

YES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PSYKO is crazy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

LB:

"U" must B>>>>>crazy & parranoid222222222!!

DanceDisneyDance ScaredDrumScared  DanceDisney Dance

Marana AZ
              United States
              Member #145341
              August 3, 2013
              178 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2013, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Every state has payout limits on their lotteries. They enforce the limit by either stopping sales of particular combinations or diluting the prize payout per winner.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                United States
                Member #130213
                July 9, 2012
                387 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2013, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Every state has payout limits on their lotteries. They enforce the limit by either stopping sales of particular combinations or diluting the prize payout per winner.

I Agree! Happens everyday in NY

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: November 13, 2013, 7:22 am - IP Logged

PARANOID?

Try to keep your focus on the whales?

Next time this happens, just blame it on the clerk and remember to bring your taser?

The marking mistake that I made in the Midday Drawing (and I did apologize to everyone for that) caused me  to be a little bit more attentive (thank you very much) for my placement of the markings on the betslips for the  Evening Drawing. As a result this yielded a Box Payout Win valued @ $58.00

While the $58.00 win is most certainly not a whale it is a move most definitely in the right direction. That being  said I would be willing to put it up against any amount of money that you won in a similar Pick 3 format for the  evening of  November 12, 2013

Incidently, and I hope you're paying attention here, my number was posted in the LP's Specific Lottery Games  Section under the Pick 3 Forum BEFORE the evening drawing. I trust, if you decide to accept the challenge, to  govern yourself according and do likewise.

This ought'a cool you and that psykomo's a$$ off!