Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Range of past draws for hot numbers(5/50)

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by lottolot.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottolot's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Tanhauser Gates
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Member #139281
February 18, 2013
173 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

Nowadays I am playing Euromillons. Like you know it is a drawing type 5/50.

I am trying to understand the best way of obtaining the hottest numbers from the last drawings.

I have tried it with the last 40 drawings,and with the last 8 drawings.

Is there anyone with any ideas to help myself to obtaining the hottest numbers with best possibilities of going out?

Thank you very much, and a lot of luck to all of you.

RegardsSee Ya!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19911 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2013, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

I am trying to understand the best way of obtaining the hottest numbers from the last drawings.

Is there anyone with any ideas to help myself to obtaining the hottest numbers with best possibilities of going out?

RegardsSee Ya!

if you search the forums you will maybe get a lot of great ideas and information on what your looking forSmiley

Let it Snow Snowman

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
      Vancouver BC
      Canada
      Member #96078
      August 22, 2010
      110 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2013, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Hello:

RegardsSee Ya!

I used to play 6/49 in Canada. For hot numbers I used the latest 25, 50, 75 and 100 draws. Never looked beyond that. 4 different tables should give you a good view of the recent trends. From my experience 25 and 50 draws were the best predictors but this may vary from lottery to lottery, and time to time.

I also used a selection method which I called "repetitive numbers" - numbers that were repeated at least twice, starting from the most recent draw and going back. Depending on how many numbers I wanted to select for playing this would cover 5 to 15 latest draws. During the time I was playing this was not as effective as hot numbers prediction. But it may be different in different lotteries.

The best method for "hots" selection is to try different draw numbers and backtrack the results. I always do that first, before comitting any money. All predictors for all lotteries fluctuate and you need to know beforehand what's is their effectiveness AT THIS VERY MOMENT. In a week or two things may change so monitor constantly.

Aquarius

Tanhauser Gates
        Member #139281
        February 18, 2013
        173 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2013, 6:37 am - IP Logged

if you search the forums you will maybe get a lot of great ideas and information on what your looking forSmiley

Hello helpmewin:

I have done what you say me,but there isn´t very much information about it.

(Perhaps I can´t find it).

Thanks

Tanhauser Gates
          Member #139281
          February 18, 2013
          173 Posts
          Posted: November 17, 2013, 6:39 am - IP Logged

I used to play 6/49 in Canada. For hot numbers I used the latest 25, 50, 75 and 100 draws. Never looked beyond that. 4 different tables should give you a good view of the recent trends. From my experience 25 and 50 draws were the best predictors but this may vary from lottery to lottery, and time to time.

I also used a selection method which I called "repetitive numbers" - numbers that were repeated at least twice, starting from the most recent draw and going back. Depending on how many numbers I wanted to select for playing this would cover 5 to 15 latest draws. During the time I was playing this was not as effective as hot numbers prediction. But it may be different in different lotteries.

The best method for "hots" selection is to try different draw numbers and backtrack the results. I always do that first, before comitting any money. All predictors for all lotteries fluctuate and you need to know beforehand what's is their effectiveness AT THIS VERY MOMENT. In a week or two things may change so monitor constantly.

Aquarius

Aquariuslottery:

Thanks for your interest about my question.

I´ll try and think about your suggestions.

RegardsUnhappy