Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much would you pay for a winning p3/4 system ?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by aquariuslottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Igamble's avatar - spider
nj
United States
Member #145657
August 10, 2013
974 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2013, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Something that truly works ....forget about all the  crap like add ,minus,birthday ,20plus sets of numbers .So far i like how vtrac works but WHO has  A SYSTEM THAT can  build on vtrac and give really small amonuts of straight combos ....the ones who have are keeping it and not sharing it for a good reason...the more loosers are playing using the crappy systems the more $ in their POCKETS.to answer my own question if the system works and can backtest i would definetly buy it for whatever the asking price is-if that price is within my reach great ,if not ...i will keep searching and researching LP forum.

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
    Vancouver BC
    Canada
    Member #96078
    August 22, 2010
    110 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2013, 2:45 am - IP Logged

What lottery(ies) do you play? Pick 3?

Aquarius

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

What lottery(ies) do you play? Pick 3?

Aquarius

P3&4.Maybe match 5when i have a good instinct.aquarius here too....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19826 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Something that truly works ....forget about all the  crap like add ,minus,birthday ,20plus sets of numbers .So far i like how vtrac works but WHO has  A SYSTEM THAT can  build on vtrac and give really small amonuts of straight combos ....the ones who have are keeping it and not sharing it for a good reason...the more loosers are playing using the crappy systems the more $ in their POCKETS.to answer my own question if the system works and can backtest i would definetly buy it for whatever the asking price is-if that price is within my reach great ,if not ...i will keep searching and researching LP forum.

Such a system would cost more than it's worth, you might as well ask "How much would you be willing to pay for a million dollars?".   We all know money cost more than its actuall value because you always has to pay back more than you got.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
          Vancouver BC
          Canada
          Member #96078
          August 22, 2010
          110 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2013, 12:34 am - IP Logged

As to Pick 3 I posted "Principles for being successful in Pick 3 lottery" on my LP blog. I believe this is the way, perhaps not the only one, but in my view the best, to actually make money in Pick 3. I ran a simulation for a real lottery for a month and it ended up in black. I also run similar, although not as detailed, simulations for 7 different Pick 3 lotteries, again, for 30 days, and 4 of them were profitable winners: two made $2200 each, one $700 and the fourth only $200. The rest were write-offs. To make things spicier, one big winner was for hot numbers and the other for cold. I picked the lotteries at random and did these syms for curiosity. All played for straight singles, 60 tickets a day - certainly not for faint-hearted. For me this would exceed the acceptable risk level.

Aquarius