Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick three mid day/evening or combine

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
bronx,ny
United States
Member #148839
November 13, 2013
23 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2013, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if it would be best to treat midday and evening of ny pick three game as one game or to keep it seperate.  Im new to this and wanted some advice. Do they use the same machines and ball set?

Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    Rochester
    United States
    Member #103282
    January 1, 2011
    603 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

They are automatically separate because they are played hours apart. If you play a set of numbers in the midday and they don't come out, you best better play them at night also. I believe they use the same machine and balls in both games. The machines are monitored by an individual agency I think.US Flag

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4884 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2013, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Good afternoon,

I would like to know if it would be best to treat midday and evening of ny pick three game as one game or to keep it seperate.  Im new to this and wanted some advice. Do they use the same machines and ball set?

I think it's more of a personal preference and what works best in your state. You'll get arguments for or against either way.

Personally, I keep them separate. You should try the New York thread, players there would know the best way to go if you're

going to play in N.Y.  Welcome to the LP. Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

bjones$'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #139665
        February 28, 2013
        325 Posts
        Posted: November 18, 2013, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Personally I play only one draw but it's your preference. it can get costly playing both draws and not have a win. Wishing you lots of wins!!!

Make that $$$

bronx,ny
          United States
          Member #148839
          November 13, 2013
          23 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you everyone  for your response

United States
            Member #136148
            December 4, 2012
            99 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2013, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

It depends upon your lottery, in CA they use the same machines for the draws so everything can be considered one big game with two draws per day.

However,

"The California Lottery has purchased three separate Automated Draw Machines, two are used for the daily draws and the third one is used as an off-site backup in the event of an emergency. Each day before the draw, a manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which draw device will be used - A or B. Another manual capsule draw is conducted to determine which randomization method is used, one being a mathematical algorithm and the other being a Random Number Generator. The numbers selected from either method are unpredictable and selected in an unbiased manner."

So, if you are looking for a pattern or trying to find something, bear in mind that there are two machines picked at random and two software programs picked at random.

That means that even though midday and evening can be considered the same game, during that game there are four variables to account for when picking numbers and patterns.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19911 Posts
              Posted: November 20, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

I think it's more of a personal preference and what works best in your state. You'll get arguments for or against either way.

Personally, I keep them separate. You should try the New York thread, players there would know the best way to go if you're

going to play in N.Y.  Welcome to the LP. Good Luck!!!

I Agree! for me (midday -midday) (eve-eve) works bestSmiley

by the way Welcome dimmere19 See Ya!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2013, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Indubitably combined.