Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #139485
February 24, 2013
20 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

Woke up this morning, remembering a, little, about lottery dream.

I buy a lottery ticket, it's a " four pick ", I think, yet, in the dream, it looked like a scratch off ticket, the size of Missouri scratch off tickets. Very colorful on the front. Yet, " Four Pick " seems to be in the dream. 

After I buy it, I remember turning it back in, to the clerk that handles tickets. What I at first thought, I bought a lottery ticket, got the numbers, then, tried to turn in back in, for my money back. But, that wouldn't make sense, but, you know how confusing and stupid dreams can  be. 

Then,  I got to thinking, maybe I bought a scratcher ticket, that had the theme of " Four Pick " lottery, ( not sure if there is one, have to check Missiouri's scratcher game themes online ). Then,  I discovered I won, and, turned it in, to the clerk, to collect my winnings. 

I definitely remember seeingt this colorful scratcher ticket, in my dream.

I'm not sure if I'm meant to buy a four pick, Quick pick, ticket ( I didn't see any numbers in this dream )

What do you think? Buy a four pick scratcher, for next few days, ( quick pick, as I do not have any numbers in mind ), or, buy a scratcher ticket, any scratcher ticket ?  I'm not sure I'd remember the exact front of the ticket in my dream.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
    Disney Land
    United States
    Member #92265
    June 3, 2010
    6868 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2013, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Woke up this morning, remembering a, little, about lottery dream.

I buy a lottery ticket, it's a " four pick ", I think, yet, in the dream, it looked like a scratch off ticket, the size of Missouri scratch off tickets. Very colorful on the front. Yet, " Four Pick " seems to be in the dream. 

After I buy it, I remember turning it back in, to the clerk that handles tickets. What I at first thought, I bought a lottery ticket, got the numbers, then, tried to turn in back in, for my money back. But, that wouldn't make sense, but, you know how confusing and stupid dreams can  be. 

Then,  I got to thinking, maybe I bought a scratcher ticket, that had the theme of " Four Pick " lottery, ( not sure if there is one, have to check Missiouri's scratcher game themes online ). Then,  I discovered I won, and, turned it in, to the clerk, to collect my winnings. 

I definitely remember seeingt this colorful scratcher ticket, in my dream.

I'm not sure if I'm meant to buy a four pick, Quick pick, ticket ( I didn't see any numbers in this dream )

What do you think? Buy a four pick scratcher, for next few days, ( quick pick, as I do not have any numbers in mind ), or, buy a scratcher ticket, any scratcher ticket ?  I'm not sure I'd remember the exact front of the ticket in my dream.

These are suggestions.

When our dates coming up end with four and equal 4..Buy a scratcher game ...

Find the b rightful and theme scratcher you like..In some retails, they have the case with a number..so, to make it easy for buyers  to say,

(" I'll take #4 please.").

You might want to ask what is the sequence number of the scratcher...bar code number ...9004 something to that effect.  Every scratcher has a number.

Last..as you leave..See that address of the store and the time you bought your ticket.

Your clerk has the clue so pay attention to the things he or she may say..and body language.

YOU may have a difficult time making a choice to pic which one to buy because you will have 4 top ones you like.

May something Grandiose happen for you.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34151 Posts
      Posted: November 20, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

If you can't remember the number 960 967* I read that somewhere...0 or 1 for Pick 4 Lottery Ticket 144/114 122/112 457 799  160 616 611

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.