Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to Lottery Post...

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Dewey-nc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Wendell
United States
Member #149302
November 26, 2013
6 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I am new to LP, and did a lot of reading on various postings today with various systems. Here's my 2 cents.

Started playing in New York over 30 years ago. At that time there was a lottery magazine, with various opinions on what pick 3 /4 numbers to play, I didn't follow any of them. However the monthly paper did post 30/60/90 outs, and hits. I also had some knowledge of a person named S. Player, so with some basic info, i have developed my system, which could be the same or different then others. What i will try to explain can be used in any State pick 3 or 4.

First if possible try to find all numbers by digit, and position for all drawings since game began. Without looking at other states, I know there will not be huge differances, no real highs, no real lows...so if that is true, we need to bring the game down to what is happening now. I choose to use 30 days of numbers. Once i have the numbers I break it down to number of times hit by position for those 30 days. I need to add, if your state a 2 drawings, day/night, treat each game seperate. The last chart i made was the NC pick 3 night time. At that time 1st position the number 6 had no hits for 30 days. Second position had three numbers 6-8-9 with one hit each. When this happens, I look at last out to be my bes number, but those other 2 numbers have to be worked into my numbers. Third position the number 9 had no hits for 30 days, so to start my numbers I would play 689/669/699. Once a digit is hit, it will change my number to play. The 6 in the middle was hit on the second day, so now I drop the 6, it also happened to the 8, which hit on day five.

This is just a basic approach to my system. I try not to play more then 4$ per day, and win. It makes it more fun,  but also frustrating (my choice).

Currently I am playing 789/769/798/689/698... doubles are due 799/699.... I look at even/odd, and high/low, we just had 3 low numbers so there will be a turn soon to high, and we have had 2 odds(553/319), with this 6-8 combo sounds good to me.

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3052 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LotteryPost and thanks for your inputSmiley

What state are you playing in?

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
      Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25100 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2013, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like N C . 
      Thanks for the input and good luck !!  Please stick around and feel free to join in .

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

Wendell
        United States
        Member #149302
        November 26, 2013
        6 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2013, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I will post later...still looking for 6/8 tonight...

Wendell
          United States
          Member #149302
          November 26, 2013
          6 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Here is something interesting to think about....I don't join morning/evening games, I treat each 1 as a seperate game.

Igamble's avatar - spider
            nj
            United States
            Member #145657
            August 10, 2013
            982 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

yea separate is th eway todo it. but whats expetd for night often comes day time expecially the pairs ...with the digit pos. thi sis not p1 so they will very rarely come toghetr in a single p3 nr.if 6 is cold in pos 1 and 9 in pos 2 for 40 and 45 draws .is not ofetn thsi type of digits combien and coem as 69. i also play under 4$/play or under 10 for either night or day if playing once a dayand never play monday !hhl filter is pretty good -i do that too. esp the most ofetn from history. if hll and hhl is 25% each then you have 50% chance of hit  just by playing those 2 filters only.

Wendell
              United States
              Member #149302
              November 26, 2013
              6 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2013, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply

Not a full memeber yet, so have not had the chance to examine the charts on this site. I do everything in notebooks. Take a look at the following examples.

I tell everyone to look at the last 2 days of numbers. During the day draw those 2 numbers were:

742    I tell them that 1 of those numbers( 2-4-5-7-8) will be in the winning number for that day. Todays daytime number

123, so the 2 came back. Tommorow day time will now have 1-2-3-4-7.

What I have found, and i call it a break, is the break happens about 10% of the time where no number repeats. I like those odds, so I don't worry about a break.

Wendell
                United States
                Member #149302
                November 26, 2013
                6 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Tonight 11/27..played 638 combo--straight 658-639...played it for 2 days...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!