Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 12/1 - 12/31/2013

Topic closed. 1026 replies. Last post 3 years ago by FLATRANSPLANT.

Page 63 of 69
PrintE-mailLink
FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
South Florida
United States
Member #71280
February 22, 2009
15312 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Let me see if i can help
How his list works is the chart has 45 pairs not including the double pairs
he uses 6 states----YOU CAN USE YOU OWN STATES IF DESIRED
   as each state used throws a number you cross off the pair or pairs.
the list narrows down after a  few days making less pairs
each pair consist of 10 3 digit numbers giving u the whole family eg usuing the 35 pair u wud have bought today in the 6 states mike uses 035
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              135
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             235
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             335
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             435
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             535
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             635
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             735
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             835
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             935|
so in the 6 states mike uses any of them throw any of them 10 numbers you wud be a winner
his 6 states are georgia, ny, tri states, miami,cal and chicago

so basically you pick a pair and chase it till a state throws it hoping for a str8 hit
you can do this with multiple pairs depending on what your pocket can afford. some u will hit str and some boxed
so now that miami threw 359 the 35 39 59 pairs are crossed off and not bought again untill next sunday basically

thanks - so you wouldn't consider playing the 35 pair for example till next Sunday?  sometimes we have 2 digit returns...

freeport
    Bahamas
    Member #18716
    July 18, 2005
    599 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

thanks - so you wouldn't consider playing the 35 pair for example till next Sunday?  sometimes we have 2 digit returns...

if using mikes system then NO you wud not play the 35 pr again till next sunday..
    Going into the 2 gigit return brings on a new ball game so to speak> another system

South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15312 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

if using mikes system then NO you wud not play the 35 pr again till next sunday..
      Going into the 2 gigit return brings on a new ball game so to speak> another system

well with that said Im puttint BIG MONEY on the 375 and not dropping it till it shows.....8-)

United States
        Member #125799
        March 31, 2012
        1078 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

thank you for our advice and help   I found this on mike27.  think I'll  test some of these tonite. was thinking of 359 or 359 but I think I'll eliminate those and add a couple of my own using 04 and 12.  still want to play 137 024 026 046 048 068 128 126 172.   don't think I'll play double yet.  I see alot of post for doubles and maybe trips.  but I'm  trying to work out singles for now.

adding 129

So today i Will inform you that the Best Pairs To play on Sundays are,,,,

Now we Know This that these are the Most Superior Sunday Pairs

South Florida
          United States
          Member #71280
          February 22, 2009
          15312 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

thank you for our advice and help   I found this on mike27.  think I'll  test some of these tonite. was thinking of 359 or 359 but I think I'll eliminate those and add a couple of my own using 04 and 12.  still want to play 137 024 026 046 048 068 128 126 172.   don't think I'll play double yet.  I see alot of post for doubles and maybe trips.  but I'm  trying to work out singles for now.

adding 129

So today i Will inform you that the Best Pairs To play on Sundays are,,,,

Now we Know This that these are the Most Superior Sunday Pairs

do the colors mean anything?

freeport
            Bahamas
            Member #18716
            July 18, 2005
            599 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

red means already fell today---so technically you would not buy anything with the red numbers anymore till next sunday
            green means pairs to buy

United States
              Member #125799
              March 31, 2012
              1078 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

actually I've asked mike27 that and did not get an reply.  maybe others know.   I see if I look at his thread he will highlight certain pairs that hit so you know not to use them.  and I think his yellow means to carry on those numbers   but I'm not sure  I play red and green

United States
                Member #125799
                March 31, 2012
                1078 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

red means already fell today---so technically you would not buy anything with the red numbers anymore till next sunday
                green means pairs to buy

o.k. I'm getting my questions and answers switched around.  thank you so much for this.  so green means "go for it"

thanks so much

freeport
                  Bahamas
                  Member #18716
                  July 18, 2005
                  599 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

o.k. I'm getting my questions and answers switched around.  thank you so much for this.  so green means "go for it"

thanks so much

yes green means go for it. that post was from this morning so as the day progresses and those pairs hit you are suppose to scorch them off cola

United States
                    Member #125799
                    March 31, 2012
                    1078 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

yes green means go for it. that post was from this morning so as the day progresses and those pairs hit you are suppose to scorch them off cola

o.k. great.  now florida had 359 but I still think I can play the 04 and 12? since I only play this state? or look at alternatives numbers beside them

freeport
                      Bahamas
                      Member #18716
                      July 18, 2005
                      599 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

o.k. great.  now florida had 359 but I still think I can play the 04 and 12? since I only play this state? or look at alternatives numbers beside them

if u only play florida u can play all other 42 pairs on that list and also include the double pairs if u wish...i dont do doubles.
                      But i can say that florida needs the 18 and 89 pair, those 2 have not hit in december yet out of the 45 pairs

RockyMountain's avatar - avatar 22f57b4e87d3_128.png
                        For the Horde!!!
                        United States
                        Member #74620
                        May 16, 2009
                        367 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Besides the movie, what about the color purple?

freeport
                          Bahamas
                          Member #18716
                          July 18, 2005
                          599 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Besides the movie, what about the color purple?

color purple means buy them harder in mikes eyesite....guess thats his prdictions so to speak

freeport
                            Bahamas
                            Member #18716
                            July 18, 2005
                            599 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

NOW HERE IS MY PREDICTION IN MIAMI, NY, ILLINOIS AND CALI TONIGHT
                            967          267

GOOD LUCK

im using pair 69 67 79 26

rmorris711's avatar - cat anm.gif
                              Moore Haven
                              United States
                              Member #144304
                              June 30, 2013
                              1073 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2013, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

MY PAIRS MIDDAY

PLAYING WITH 1,7,6,8,

451,458,401,408,406,468,461,951,956,907,906,967,960,057,051,008,061,777,

95 pair came.....359

May Abba richly bless you!

Page 63 of 69