Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia: 12/1 - 12/31/2013

Topic closed. 2958 replies. Last post 3 years ago by WIN D.

Page 130 of 198
PrintE-mailLink
playermjn's avatar - 27112 10150166919790327_55238_n.jpg
LaGrange, Ga
United States
Member #149149
November 21, 2013
68 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!Yes, she actually took the Journey from 324 whch as on Wed. Eve is where the 995 was in the last box.  It was the Journey right after the 992!!! I don't thnk it would have went back that far to the 401!!!That is my opinon!!!

There are 9 spots and 10 numbers, I don't quite care where it comes from.  that's just where it came in my daily journal.  goodness gracious.

LaGrange, Ga
    United States
    Member #149149
    November 21, 2013
    68 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Who's toes are getting stepped on here?  I don't think I came up with anything, nor does it really matter where the number came from.  I was just trying to say that I would like to contribute to the forum and not just post on the rare occasion that I actually win.. I meant that only.  good day you all

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
      Brooklet, GA
      United States
      Member #105331
      January 29, 2011
      17094 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Who's toes are getting stepped on here?  I don't think I came up with anything, nor does it really matter where the number came from.  I was just trying to say that I would like to contribute to the forum and not just post on the rare occasion that I actually win.. I meant that only.  good day you all

Look player everyone knows that I post  the JOURNEY and have for years, you can post whatever you want on here and claim it is your TTT I do not care.  The point is it looks like a copycat. If you want to post it and it helps have at it. Good Luck!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

terrice1's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Atlanta
        United States
        Member #133932
        October 13, 2012
        1895 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Look player everyone knows that I post  the JOURNEY and have for years, you can post whatever you want on here and claim it is your TTT I do not care.  The point is it looks like a copycat. If you want to post it and it helps have at it. Good Luck!!!

Look player.....lmao!!

Faith is not knowing that GOD can, it is knowing that GOD will Big Grin Angel

Numbers to play until they all have been depleted until 2016:

108/081/801/180, 210/120, 779/797/977, 124/421, 222, 777, 555, 143/341, 717/771/177

1888, 1127, 7770, 2031, 6886, 1881

Brooklet, GA
          United States
          Member #105331
          January 29, 2011
          17094 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Look player.....lmao!!

LMBO too terrice!!!Lord where did everyone go???Sorry guys!!!DRAMA DRAMA!!!Oh no, I'm going to get coal in my stocking ???LMBO

terrice1's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
            Atlanta
            United States
            Member #133932
            October 13, 2012
            1895 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

LMBO too terrice!!!Lord where did everyone go???Sorry guys!!!DRAMA DRAMA!!!Oh no, I'm going to get coal in my stocking ???LMBO

Keep doing your thang 3!!

Faith is not knowing that GOD can, it is knowing that GOD will Big Grin Angel

Numbers to play until they all have been depleted until 2016:

108/081/801/180, 210/120, 779/797/977, 124/421, 222, 777, 555, 143/341, 717/771/177

1888, 1127, 7770, 2031, 6886, 1881

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
              gay,ga
              United States
              Member #68810
              December 30, 2008
              5942 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Yo.........Terrcie..............I got 2 QP's just awhile ago and laughed when I saw them........

797 STR

377 Box

Thought of you right of the bat!

It's Christmas..........win win win

I am glad I ended up sitting it out for mid.........Congrats to the winners............bring on the egg nog!

LaGrange, Ga
                United States
                Member #149149
                November 21, 2013
                68 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

With all due respect Ms. fishy.. I have not claimed any TTT method.  I learned what ever it is from you tube and from an older african american male who visits the store I work at.  I don't understand your journey method.  I'm not here to be an inventor or anything other than just another Ga lottery player who likes cash 3.  Go back and find where I claimed tic tac toe as my method. 

Bottom line is we all can add the hunches we get or methods we use and anyone is free to follow their gut or contribute or what ever. 

I don't care about your journey, I don't care to be a cash 3 method inventor, and now I don't care much for being involved with this forum. 

I had a good day, and I'm gonna do my best to not let anything steel a brief moment of goodness.  peace out fishy

gay,ga
                  United States
                  Member #68810
                  December 30, 2008
                  5942 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

With all due respect Ms. fishy.. I have not claimed any TTT method.  I learned what ever it is from you tube and from an older african american male who visits the store I work at.  I don't understand your journey method.  I'm not here to be an inventor or anything other than just another Ga lottery player who likes cash 3.  Go back and find where I claimed tic tac toe as my method. 

Bottom line is we all can add the hunches we get or methods we use and anyone is free to follow their gut or contribute or what ever. 

I don't care about your journey, I don't care to be a cash 3 method inventor, and now I don't care much for being involved with this forum. 

I had a good day, and I'm gonna do my best to not let anything steel a brief moment of goodness.  peace out fishy

I enjoy what you both post.........I don't always play what anybody post.....it'[s all luck but I enjoy seeing how others think.

Don't leave us...........

LaGrange, Ga
                    United States
                    Member #149149
                    November 21, 2013
                    68 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

My name is Josh by the way, and to date, I've never invented anything in my life, other than the lyrics I write.. in that case I'm a co creator.  What are you fish fish? The goddess of ga cash 3?  The journey developer?  Good for you.  To each his or her own.

Brooklet, GA
                      United States
                      Member #105331
                      January 29, 2011
                      17094 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

A Journey System 

51*

l9l

3*

6*

l9l

5*

87*

l5l

I am liking 985 , 590 or 980!!!

TTT with a twist

9 8 7        4 3 2             9  2 3                  4 7 8

3 9 6           8 4 1         1 9 4                       6 4 9

0 1 5            5 6 0          0 9 5                      5 4 0

Workout for Friday Evening!!!

COMPARE TO OTHER WORKOUTS, BOXES AND POSTERS!!

LaGrange, Ga
                        United States
                        Member #149149
                        November 21, 2013
                        68 Posts
                        Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I enjoy what you both post.........I don't always play what anybody post.....it'[s all luck but I enjoy seeing how others think.

Don't leave us...........

Thanks meriwetherman!  Listen, I'm completely new to playing any sort of lottery.  I'm not seasoned in it, but I enjoy it immensely, that is why I'm here. 

Earlier I spoke of what numbers where liking 1st or 3rd position only because I watch qp's all day at work and I jot down what I see.  On my days off I use what I've seen to guess what numbers like what positions.. that is all.  I'm not anyone special.. I'm not anything special.. other than another unique creation of God.  Seriously though, I thought I might of found a great place to share and communicate with others who like cash 3 too.   So personal messages if anyone wants to share hunches and so forth I'll be here for that.  I'm done with ms. fishy's territory though.  She can swim around and be the queen of ga's forum.  I don't care.

GA
                          United States
                          Member #110378
                          May 2, 2011
                          4786 Posts
                          Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

My name is Josh by the way, and to date, I've never invented anything in my life, other than the lyrics I write.. in that case I'm a co creator.  What are you fish fish? The goddess of ga cash 3?  The journey developer?  Good for you.  To each his or her own.

shes one of the nicest people here, and tried to tell u nicely that you are just regurgitating her journey boxes from prior days. 

no reason to go all NINJA on her now.

-

You win bully, you and your pathetic minions are going to have to

find someone else to pick on now.   And there are plenty for you here

since you pretty much hate all but about 3 or 4 people that post here.

SAD SAD Person.  What comes around goes around.

gay,ga
                            United States
                            Member #68810
                            December 30, 2008
                            5942 Posts
                            Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

shes one of the nicest people here, and tried to tell u nicely that you are just regurgitating her journey boxes from prior days. 

no reason to go all NINJA on her now.

I Agree!............calls for a handshake and let's move on..............will another double return? I hope not............

Brooklet, GA
                              United States
                              Member #105331
                              January 29, 2011
                              17094 Posts
                              Posted: December 20, 2013, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks meriwetherman!  Listen, I'm completely new to playing any sort of lottery.  I'm not seasoned in it, but I enjoy it immensely, that is why I'm here. 

Earlier I spoke of what numbers where liking 1st or 3rd position only because I watch qp's all day at work and I jot down what I see.  On my days off I use what I've seen to guess what numbers like what positions.. that is all.  I'm not anyone special.. I'm not anything special.. other than another unique creation of God.  Seriously though, I thought I might of found a great place to share and communicate with others who like cash 3 too.   So personal messages if anyone wants to share hunches and so forth I'll be here for that.  I'm done with ms. fishy's territory though.  She can swim around and be the queen of ga's forum.  I don't care.

OMGoodness, what a reaction from you player!!! I do not claim any territory here!!!And by all means you are welcome I always welcome everyone.  I just post the Journey whch by the way I have never claimed ownership.  I learned it also from Idesire a few years ago. Now the new numbers I posted are the one's I figured. But we welcome you on here anytime to post you may help someone win.  I would never begrudge you the opportunity. I hope you have a good day also. Thanks for your positive intuition!!!

Page 130 of 198