Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Inspector 3 help needed

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBux.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #141445
April 14, 2013
12 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to learn Inspector 3 so I can improve my Pick 3 game. I copied and pasted 40 drawings into the INPUT window,then when I hit the GO button I see 119  input  combinatiopns ?? 

What am I doing wrong?

billdog

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2013, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to learn Inspector 3 so I can improve my Pick 3 game. I copied and pasted 40 drawings into the INPUT window,then when I hit the GO button I see 119  input  combinatiopns ?? 

What am I doing wrong?

billdog

You need a membership to take advantage of the full use;

Gold  membership provides access to the world's most accurate and complete lottery results database, use of exclusive Pick 3 and Pick 4 utilities such as Deflate™ and Inspector™, and gives you other premium Web features not available to free members.

• Platinum membership is the ultimate collection of lottery systems, wheels, data, analysis, and features.  You can do things with a Platinum membership that are literally not possible anywhere else, because we have integrated our exclusive Lottery Post utilities with the world's most vast and accurate lottery data.  If you love playing the lottery, Platinum membership is for you!

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
      Ontario
      Canada
      Member #109243
      April 9, 2011
      31437 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2013, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi Folks,

What am I doing wrong?

billdog

Does It Show "Combinations Inspected:119" At The Top Of The Page?

Unless You Pasted The Same 40 Combinations 3 Times,Which Would Give You 120.

I've Never Had Any Problems Using The Inspector Tool.