Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can someone help out a newbie?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
michaelpiacente's avatar - basket

United States
Member #149597
December 4, 2013
2 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2013, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I am new here and not sure if this is the right place to post. I like to play the p3 and usually I use numbers that I think will eventually hit(which is why they never seem to hit and I just spend more money). I have used the pick three puma in the past but it just seemed the odds were terrible and expensive too.

Can anyone recommend systems I can use to improve my odds? I just want a chance where I can actually win something and improve my odds somewhat.

I'm just looking for some guidance and direction.

Thanks for your time

I live in PA and 452 came out yesterday mid-day and if I would have played 220-229 straight for the next draw str8 I would have hit it, but of course I didn't because the Puma system didn't seem reliable.

Jack-C's avatar - us
    San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #61467
    May 24, 2008
    28146 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2013, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I am new here and not sure if this is the right place to post. I like to play the p3 and usually I use numbers that I think will eventually hit(which is why they never seem to hit and I just spend more money). I have used the pick three puma in the past but it just seemed the odds were terrible and expensive too.

Can anyone recommend systems I can use to improve my odds? I just want a chance where I can actually win something and improve my odds somewhat.

Thanks for your time

I live in PA and 452 came out yesterday mid-day and if I would have played 220-229 straight for the next draw str8 I would have hit it, but of course I didn't because the Puma system didn't seem reliable.

Keep your eyes open for numbers.  When you see one or more (odometer, license plate, grocery bill) that mean something to you like previous ID number, license plate number, street address, then start playing it.  I have made more money doing that than I have in trying to "predict" a winning number.  Good luck.

Igamble's avatar - spider
      nj
      United States
      Member #145657
      August 10, 2013
      974 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

red up posts on filters .EX HLH filter and after a while is a piece of cake..

tre 01's avatar - spider miss.png
        detroit mi
        United States
        Member #128567
        May 28, 2012
        5373 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2013, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Hello and welcome try looking at the pa thread under pick 3 forum you can check the pairs against your workout or system you use

Smile

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19740 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2013, 2:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your time

Welcome michaelpiacente

try the systems forums there you will find many things to try.

Let it Snow Snowman