Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here's an idea, how about a Vending Machine Scratch Tournament

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 3 years ago by d1nnl2.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CHERRY HILL, NJ
United States
Member #130213
July 9, 2012
387 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2013, 9:05 am - IP Logged

I cannot get over my experience with the Newburgh, NY vending machine. Its so easy to play and win/lose with the new machines. Imagine a bank of those machines and scratchers lined up just like the slot tournaments.

I guess you can feed $500 on the machine and just scratch the bar codes and tally wins. Most wins in a 5 or 10 minutes gets a trophy.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

You must have a death wish playing in Newburgh. Every month they arrest gang members from there. I suggest you cross the bridge where it's much safer.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
      United States
      Member #130213
      July 9, 2012
      387 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

You must have a death wish playing in Newburgh. Every month they arrest gang members from there. I suggest you cross the bridge where it's much safer.

Hey, I was just there visiting. Just found the new vending machine better than what we have in NJ. Unlike NJ, you can scan your tickets for winners. The new machines have scanners on them and they can automatically take your winning tickets as credits and let you play more. This eliminates the hassle of cashing in your winners before going back to the machines to play more.

I have been to the Port Authorithy terminal in the city where they have a bank of vending machines. That was more than a year ago and unsure if they've been changed.

But just like slot tournaments, why can't we have scratch ticket tournaments for all the chasers in the world. I'm sure there are enough crazy people who will show up.