Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to find last posting?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 3 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
MARYLAND
United States
Member #119884
December 5, 2011
1636 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2013, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I used other forum beside LP and you can see list of threads  I comment on after I logged in. so that way, I know to click on that thread to see whats going on with my comments.

Here, we have to search each thread and sometimes we don't even remember what the title of the thread was when we have to look for. 

I am not a software engineer but hey, there are so many free forum I use and they have such a wonderful application. 

Don't get me wrong here. I love LP. But I want to see much better application. 

Of course, I am not a paid member. But hey show me something I might want to pay for it. 

Thank you. 

Happy Holidays. Noel

Dr.Miracle

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2013, 12:23 am - IP Logged

I used other forum beside LP and you can see list of threads  I comment on after I logged in. so that way, I know to click on that thread to see whats going on with my comments.

Here, we have to search each thread and sometimes we don't even remember what the title of the thread was when we have to look for. 

I am not a software engineer but hey, there are so many free forum I use and they have such a wonderful application. 

Don't get me wrong here. I love LP. But I want to see much better application. 

Of course, I am not a paid member. But hey show me something I might want to pay for it. 

Thank you. 

Happy Holidays. Noel

Dr.Miracle

If you go to members than go to recent posts, thats one way to cut down your search time.  Thats what I do usually to go back and find my babble.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Good Luck.

P.S.

To add to your suggestion, what might be interesting that if you go to your "Recent Posts" or to "Favorites", their might be a list of "MY Threads", meaning a list of threads that you yourself have created at one time or another.  The current option is to "favorite" your thread from the get go, which does work quite well for me for the time being.