Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Envisioning the dream..how could it ever be someone's reality?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Igamble.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Tampa, FL
United States
Member #121764
January 16, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm sitting here thinking about tonight's mega millions drawing and it seems too surreal to believe that someone actually gets to win the drawing sometime soon, someone actually is that one person in the country who wins the jackpot. It blows my mind. We come on LP and talk and dream together but that's all it is to us, a fantasy, a dream. I can't believe someone out there in this country gets to feel what it truly feels like to become an instant multi-millionaire. They get to feel what it feels like to know that it is their money to lose, that they are in complete control of their financial future through good decisions or bad. It feels so amazing to picture myself being that one, I can almost put my mindset into actually envisioning and believing how it might feel. However, when I come to my senses and back to reality I feel that it is just like any other dream I have at nighttime and no one ACTUALLY gets to experience that, impossible. Who is to be so lucky to be that one!? I want it more than anything else. Good luck all!

...Someone's going to win eventually...

...Never know, could be me...

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2013, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like your having one of those out of body experiences. Also known as "Lotto Frenzy" or the Mirlande effect.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like your having one of those out of body experiences. Also known as "Lotto Frenzy" or the Mirlande effect.

"The Mirlande Effect" LOL.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I'm sitting here thinking about tonight's mega millions drawing and it seems too surreal to believe that someone actually gets to win the drawing sometime soon, someone actually is that one person in the country who wins the jackpot. It blows my mind. We come on LP and talk and dream together but that's all it is to us, a fantasy, a dream. I can't believe someone out there in this country gets to feel what it truly feels like to become an instant multi-millionaire. They get to feel what it feels like to know that it is their money to lose, that they are in complete control of their financial future through good decisions or bad. It feels so amazing to picture myself being that one, I can almost put my mindset into actually envisioning and believing how it might feel. However, when I come to my senses and back to reality I feel that it is just like any other dream I have at nighttime and no one ACTUALLY gets to experience that, impossible. Who is to be so lucky to be that one!? I want it more than anything else. Good luck all!

Keep hope alive, Nick!

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4784 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

What a frenzy we all had with Mirlande. Nick, stay away from any McDonald's until the Jackpot is won and claimed.

J'aime La France.

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

It happens all the time, and if and when it happens to you then you get to live the dream....cant wait for it to be me LOL

Igamble's avatar - spider
              nj
              United States
              Member #145657
              August 10, 2013
              974 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

it's like the enitity that runs the whole univers personally puts their touch on that person when they win and says here.. your future is laid oud ,your call now ,,,i did my job.