Welcome Guest
You last visited April 27, 2017, 1:20 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Birthdays...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Rochester
United States
Member #103282
January 1, 2011
619 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2013, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Morning everyone! Bed Regarding birthday numbers. How many players have bet them and won?  Whether it be your birthday, a girlfriend, your spouse, children, whatever. And this goes for all the games, Lotto,Mega,Powerball, Take 5, Pick 10,Win4, Daily numbers,etc..

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19967 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2013, 7:47 am - IP Logged

Morning everyone! Bed Regarding birthday numbers. How many players have bet them and won?  Whether it be your birthday, a girlfriend, your spouse, children, whatever. And this goes for all the games, Lotto,Mega,Powerball, Take 5, Pick 10,Win4, Daily numbers,etc..

yes i have many times played p3 birthday numbers and WonDance

Patriot

Rochester
      United States
      Member #103282
      January 1, 2011
      619 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2013, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Good for you "helpmewin", thanks for commenting!Hyper

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19967 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2013, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Good for you "helpmewin", thanks for commenting!Hyper

Your Welcome Smiley

Patriot

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2013, 8:40 am - IP Logged

The first time I played Cash5 in Virginia I played my birthday numbers.

I wanted the maximum amount of multi-draws so I wouldn't have to make the drive again for a while.

Their playslips don't have anywhere to mark how many draws you want. 

So I told the clerk to give me whatever the max was on multi-draws.

She said the max was 48 days and I said that would be fine then.

Long story short, all 5 of my numbers came in on the 49th day, the day after the ticket expired.

I later found out that the clerk was wrong, the maximum multi-draw was 91 days.

Would the numbers have been the same if she had punched in 91 draws instead of 48? Who knows?

Just another tale of woe from the chance meeting of a rookie lottery player and an incompetent lottery clerk.

It's a street o' broken dreams I tell ya...   Frown

Rochester
            United States
            Member #103282
            January 1, 2011
            619 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2013, 8:47 am - IP Logged

Great story rdgrnr, thanks for commenting.  I have seen newbies running lottery machines in stores and they didn't really know what they were doing. In fact just recently I learned about the Take 5 "instant win". When I went to the store where I play, the girl didn't even know what it was or how to play it. Luckily another clerk knew what to do. And I always check my tickets. Smash

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              44914 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2013, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I wanted the maximum amount of multi-draws so I wouldn't have to make the drive again for a while.

Long story short, all 5 of my numbers came in on the 49th day, the day after the ticket expired.

Would the numbers have been the same if she had punched in 91 draws instead of 48? Who knows?

Just another tale of woe from the chance meeting of a rookie lottery player and an incompetent lottery clerk.

Yikes , I think I would have been sick

America First ! US Flag

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7455 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

"Just another tale of woe from the chance meeting of a rookie lottery player and an incompetent lottery clerk."

I get it, the clerk was "incompetent" because you were either too lazy to play the numbers again or were very confused by the words "expiration date". The clerk even told you "the max was 48 days" and you said "that would be fine then."

I'll bet you have lots of stories blaming others for your stupid mistakes.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2013, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

"Just another tale of woe from the chance meeting of a rookie lottery player and an incompetent lottery clerk."

I get it, the clerk was "incompetent" because you were either too lazy to play the numbers again or were very confused by the words "expiration date". The clerk even told you "the max was 48 days" and you said "that would be fine then."

I'll bet you have lots of stories blaming others for your stupid mistakes.

Uh-oh, looks like one of my stalkers got up on the wrong side of the bed again today.

My goodness, bozo boy, you're really having a full blown Nervous-Nellie Fluster-Fit, aren't you?

I think you probably have too much time on your hands and you're frustrated because nobody's interested in your never-ending droning monologues.

You need busy work to keep your mind occupied, Boze, and I don't know if I can help you.

Ya know, if you lived closer, I'd drop off my laundry for ya so you could wash and iron my jock straps.

Rochester
                    United States
                    Member #103282
                    January 1, 2011
                    619 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

LOL good one rdgrnr. LOL

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2013, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

LOL good one rdgrnr. LOL

Well thank you, Nick.

Much obliged.

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7455 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2013, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Uh-oh, looks like one of my stalkers got up on the wrong side of the bed again today.

My goodness, bozo boy, you're really having a full blown Nervous-Nellie Fluster-Fit, aren't you?

I think you probably have too much time on your hands and you're frustrated because nobody's interested in your never-ending droning monologues.

You need busy work to keep your mind occupied, Boze, and I don't know if I can help you.

Ya know, if you lived closer, I'd drop off my laundry for ya so you could wash and iron my jock straps.

Don't change the subject.

You're still blaming the clerk because you were too lazy to play your numbers again. Do you have any more lottery stupidity stories because you don't have anything useful to add?

"Ya know, if you lived closer, I'd drop off my laundry for ya so you could wash and iron my jock straps."

Are you showing off to your SAHM groupies by pretending to be a cyber bully now?