Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Could more people answer the billion dollar wager Poll ?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 3 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Hamp101's avatar - spherewall
charleston SC
United States
Member #129527
June 21, 2012
21 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

It would be Nice to hear  from more people in this Poll before someone hit the first Mega Million Jackpot since the 5/75 + 1/15  Format .Cheers

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
    Los Angeles, California
    United States
    Member #103813
    January 5, 2011
    1530 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

It would be Nice to hear  from more people in this Poll before someone hit the first Mega Million Jackpot since the 5/75 + 1/15  Format .Cheers

You created another thread to ask people to respond more to your previous poll? You could have responded there and bumped it up. Probably not the best forum etiquette. See rules, #3 is applicable.

You posted a lot of polls as a new user, and for your information, I think you got good response to your poll. That's better than many get. Be happy with that.

charleston SC
      United States
      Member #129527
      June 21, 2012
      21 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

I hear You, I'll check the Rules... thanks for the Heads-up

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

You will have to get used to the snail like pace on LP. Sometimes you just sit and wait and wait, and then wait some more for the other person to respond.  (All the while the other person is really just sitting in front of the tv eating hagan daaz.   Thats why I like telephones.   But nobody wants to call me. Sad   (And I despise texting. )

Unless there is a posting frenzy, which does happen once in a while, but then it mostly just humourous stuff and playful banter.

Keep in mind Jkings, poll has been around for two years, and it only has around 100 votes.

charleston SC
          United States
          Member #129527
          June 21, 2012
          21 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!I read the golden Rules ,,,didn't See where I violated # 3 ... this is not to you LottoBoner ....anyway Thanks for your response White Bounce

First part was for Jon D Smash

charleston SC
            United States
            Member #129527
            June 21, 2012
            21 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2013, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Didn't see the Rule .....Smash

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Hamp101,

What Jon D said and also sometimes it's just asking too much for people to make one more mouse click to vote in a poll, just something inherent on discussion boards.

Poll or a regular thread, anything approaching a 10% replies to views ratio is outstanding. Most threads don't even get close.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                3857 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2013, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Hamp101,

What Jon D said and also sometimes it's just asking too much for people to make one more mouse click to vote in a poll, just something inherent on discussion boards.

Poll or a regular thread, anything approaching a 10% replies to views ratio is outstanding. Most threads don't even get close.

Ok, I answered, Yea COINTOSS, his replies/veiws looks pretty good !

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.