Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone know where I can find the scratch off game called "Lucky $1000 a Week for Life"?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 3 years ago by speeddmon.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Margate, FL
United States
Member #149784
December 9, 2013
13 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2013, 7:25 am - IP Logged

This is not to be confused with the game called "$1000 a week for life" (without the word "Lucky" at the front) Its a seperate game with the same top prize.  The game is still active and there is 1 top prize left. I've visited most of the stores close to me (I live in Margate, FL) and nobody has it. I even called a few Publix stores close to me in advance to ask if they had it. The customer service lady at one of the stores said they have it in the ticket vending machine so I went to that Publix, but when I got there to check it was NOT there. It wasn't sold out, it was not there period! Unhappy I think she didn't even really check the machine when I called, because the vending machine at that Publix is a good number of feet across from customer service and she said they don't have the ticket just a few seconds after saying she'd check. All the top prizes for the other $1000 a week for life game are gone, but of course there's plenty of those tickets in my area.Roll Eyes

IMO they're not giving everyone a fair chance to win that last top prize if someone has to drive god knows where to find the tickets.

orlando,fl
    United States
    Member #89879
    April 17, 2010
    130 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2013, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Good luck with that. After finding out that rest stops and certain no name dollar stores sell tickets as well I doubt they want us to find the winners lol.

Margate, FL
      United States
      Member #149784
      December 9, 2013
      13 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Yup, seems like it.

Brooksville Florida
        United States
        Member #149852
        December 10, 2013
        13 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2013, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

When I was looking for billion dollar blockbuster tickets I emailed the lottery and they forwarded my email to the person who manages the region I am in.  He sent me a list of all the stores that were carrying the tickets in the Tampa Bay region.

Margate, FL
          United States
          Member #149784
          December 9, 2013
          13 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2013, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

When I was looking for billion dollar blockbuster tickets I emailed the lottery and they forwarded my email to the person who manages the region I am in.  He sent me a list of all the stores that were carrying the tickets in the Tampa Bay region.

Thanks!

orlando,fl
            United States
            Member #89879
            April 17, 2010
            130 Posts
            Posted: December 12, 2013, 10:43 am - IP Logged

I found a store selling the game in winter park but I don't think you're close to the area. Anyhoo I purchased a ticket for you ;)

Margate, FL
              United States
              Member #149784
              December 9, 2013
              13 Posts
              Posted: December 12, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I found a store selling the game in winter park but I don't think you're close to the area. Anyhoo I purchased a ticket for you ;)

I live in Margate, which is over a 3 hour drive. I actually emailed my lottery district office yesterday and I just got the list of retailers in my area that have the ticket and I'm going to go soon and get one.

orlando,fl
                United States
                Member #89879
                April 17, 2010
                130 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2013, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrats. The ticket I purchased for you ;), I won $4 on so I went back the next day and got two more. Funny thing is I purchased the ticket the night before near closing and got tickett #70. When I went by the next day around noonish and picked up the other two the roll was now at #72. I'm pretty sure the store owner took the one after me cause I doubt anyone is checking for that game. What do you think? Anyway I lost on those 2. On a side note I usually just cash tickets in at that store cause when I had won $100 on Loteria at another store and cashed in there the owner was surprised and ask if I had bought the ticket from him. I said no and asked why and he said a lot of people had been winning from his store which made me think he was watching the rolls.

Margate, FL
                  United States
                  Member #149784
                  December 9, 2013
                  13 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2013, 4:10 am - IP Logged

Congrats. The ticket I purchased for you ;), I won $4 on so I went back the next day and got two more. Funny thing is I purchased the ticket the night before near closing and got tickett #70. When I went by the next day around noonish and picked up the other two the roll was now at #72. I'm pretty sure the store owner took the one after me cause I doubt anyone is checking for that game. What do you think? Anyway I lost on those 2. On a side note I usually just cash tickets in at that store cause when I had won $100 on Loteria at another store and cashed in there the owner was surprised and ask if I had bought the ticket from him. I said no and asked why and he said a lot of people had been winning from his store which made me think he was watching the rolls.

Lucky for you, you only spent $2 AND you made a profit. I went last night and got six of them (I thought, $6 not that big a deal... so I told the clerk I'll take 6, but then I remembered they're two dollars each *smh*. I had to shell out $12 lol). The sad part is that I won only $2.00 total. I decided to reveal the prizes on the losing tickets just for the heck of it, and on one of the tickets the for life grand prize was underneath the number 7 but the winning numbers were 4 and 8. Off by ONE NUMBER! Bang Head

orlando,fl
                    United States
                    Member #89879
                    April 17, 2010
                    130 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2013, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes I've made that mistake mispricing tickets, I make sure to ask what the prices are ahead lol. I bet you were wishing you had some of Neal Caffrey's skills to turn that ticket into a winner lol.