Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two wierd dreams

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 3 years ago by MystiQue470.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Aneedtowin's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #100571
November 14, 2010
424 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning LP members. This morning I dreamt two wierd dream. In the first dream I was lying down in my bed and my wife walked pass and spanked me on my butt. I actually felt someone touch me and I woke up right away to see if it was my wife but she was in the shower. 

A few seconds later, I was sleeping again and began to dream that I was about 14 or 15 again and was living in our old family home. Again I was lying down in my bed and one of my brothers; as a practical joke, started spraying me in the face with a water gun. I tried to tell him to stop because I couldn't breathe but couldn't open my mouth to say anything nor was I able to move. After a a few seconds of not being able to breathe, I woke up catching my breath.

Does anyone have numbers for these dreams? I could use some extra Christmas money lol.

nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #139515
    February 25, 2013
    15 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2013, 10:51 am - IP Logged

i say try, butt slap 394

water gun 256

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #71280
      February 22, 2009
      15489 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2013, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Goodmorning LP members. This morning I dreamt two wierd dream. In the first dream I was lying down in my bed and my wife walked pass and spanked me on my butt. I actually felt someone touch me and I woke up right away to see if it was my wife but she was in the shower. 

A few seconds later, I was sleeping again and began to dream that I was about 14 or 15 again and was living in our old family home. Again I was lying down in my bed and one of my brothers; as a practical joke, started spraying me in the face with a water gun. I tried to tell him to stop because I couldn't breathe but couldn't open my mouth to say anything nor was I able to move. After a a few seconds of not being able to breathe, I woke up catching my breath.

Does anyone have numbers for these dreams? I could use some extra Christmas money lol.

spank 113-237

bed 029-678-778-531-627-209

breathless 941-010

roxb's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        upper darby
        United States
        Member #109486
        April 14, 2011
        1271 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

hi  what  was  ur  old  address

MystiQue470's avatar - spiderlady numerology-01.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #137241
          December 30, 2012
          16518 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

4, 7, (14, 15), 79, 7, 9

8, 321/x,  88, 888/x

6, 37, 18, 21, 27, 34, 66, 666/x