Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

BY THE TIME SUMMER GETS HRRE...I will release my CODE, how to use it and every run I have designed.

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 3 years ago by alsports2000.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2013, 9:44 am - IP Logged

I am going to release everything I have ...it should be ready to hit the market by summmer time...the C,D will allow you to follow along so there will be  no REASON FOR ANYONE TO MESS up any run they are working on...

AND I PROMISE YOU...YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED...the lotteries on the other hand will be GREATLY DISAPPOINTED...

ALOT of you have spent 30-60 bucks on BASICALLY BULLCRAP ...I guarantee you will not be dissapointed with this book and C.D.......

THEIR SCAMMING DAYS ARE JUST ABOUT UP!!!!!!!!!

I have often wondered how many LAWSUITS would be filed by the Public once EVERYONE OF THEM knows what  their lottery and all of the other lotteries are doing to the draws....

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

LOVEMONEY2DAY's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    WEST BABYLON,NY
    United States
    Member #68739
    December 29, 2008
    1131 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2013, 9:31 am - IP Logged

I am looking forward for your book and cd

Stay Positive and Good Things Will Follow

pwoolfolk's avatar - hi
      Midwest
      United States
      Member #114672
      August 5, 2011
      121 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Please let me know asap when available and cost.  I love to learn and I love to play lottery, so I'm anxious.  Thanks for sharing.

Bahamas
        Member #139033
        February 12, 2013
        2733 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2013, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I am going to release everything I have ...it should be ready to hit the market by summmer time...the C,D will allow you to follow along so there will be  no REASON FOR ANYONE TO MESS up any run they are working on...

AND I PROMISE YOU...YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED...the lotteries on the other hand will be GREATLY DISAPPOINTED...

ALOT of you have spent 30-60 bucks on BASICALLY BULLCRAP ...I guarantee you will not be dissapointed with this book and C.D.......

I have often wondered how many LAWSUITS would be filed by the Public once EVERYONE OF THEM knows what  their lottery and all of the other lotteries are doing to the draws....

So First Off..

GOOD MORNING>>>>

I'm From the Bahamas...

Born And Raise in this small island...

MATHEMATICIAN?////HMMMMmmm

NO..MORE LIKE A WIZARD AT THIS SHHH>>>>

I READ THIS POST AND,,,ZZAPP//

I DREAMT A DREAM LAST NIGHT AND...>>ZZAPP>>

SO I'M WRITING THIS SHH>>
        LISTEN TO ME ...

SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK>>>

I NEED A MILLION BUCK....TODAY>>>>

AND RIGHT>>>NOW>>

ASK ABOUT ME OR TRY TO GUESS>>>>

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT>>>

LETS IN REALITY...

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A SYSTEM BETTER THAN ANY HUMAN BEING ON THIS EARTH>>

LETS WIN TODAY>>>

A SPAR>>>

BETWEEN YOU AND ME>>>

Bahamas
          Member #139033
          February 12, 2013
          2733 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2013, 9:59 am - IP Logged

So First Off..

GOOD MORNING>>>>

I'm From the Bahamas...

Born And Raise in this small island...

MATHEMATICIAN?////HMMMMmmm

NO..MORE LIKE A WIZARD AT THIS SHHH>>>>

I READ THIS POST AND,,,ZZAPP//

I DREAMT A DREAM LAST NIGHT AND...>>ZZAPP>>

SO I'M WRITING THIS SHH>>
          LISTEN TO ME ...

SERIOUS AS A HEART ATTACK>>>

I NEED A MILLION BUCK....TODAY>>>>

AND RIGHT>>>NOW>>

ASK ABOUT ME OR TRY TO GUESS>>>>

IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT>>>

LETS IN REALITY...

LETS WIN TODAY>>>

A SPAR>>>

BETWEEN YOU AND ME>>>

And ..P.S..

IF THE WAIT IS ALL THE WAY IN THE SUMMER

Who is Interested in that...

Sorry and dont take me wrong...

I JUST NEED TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY OUT THERE THAT THINK THAT THERE IS A SYSTEM

BETTER THAN MINE..

NOW....SORRY AGAIN I SAY>>>

BUT I TEST ANYONE ONE TO TEST MY CHART OF ANCIENT SECRETS...

ALL THAT CAN BE EXPLAINED IN ANY LOTTERY SYTEM IS

THAT THE FACT IS>>>

QUANTUM NUMBERS...

THAT'S ALL TO IT...

TALK TO ME>>

INTERESTED IN YOUR THEORYSee Ya!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
            mississippi
            United States
            Member #34478
            March 3, 2006
            5903 Posts
            Posted: December 23, 2013, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

I dont think I have....I KNOW I HAVE...its just that simple...I remember when I first joined LP and that dr ian salou...or whatever his name was...I knew more than that guy 15 years ago...

and the REASON IT WILL TAKE SO LONG is I have to type up EVERY PIC 3 GAME THERE IS...EVERY PIC 4 GAME THERE IS...EVERY PIC 5 GAME THERE IS..AND EVERY PIC 6 GAME THERE IS...I also have to do POWERBALL AND MEGAMILLIONS as well...then I have to  show JUST ABOUT EVERY RUN I have designed over the past 25 years...and  give examples for every STATE...I have to UNLOAD my CODE...and that will be FAR AND AWAY the BIGGEST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE...and I have to show everyone how to use it properly...just about every RUN I HAVE DESIGNED works off that one code...not all of them...but most of them...

I am sure you have heard the old saying.." Good things comes to those who wait"....well....well..4-6 months is not that long to wait...and NOONE..AND I DO MEAN NOONE WILLL BE DISSAPPOINTED with this work...I promise you that....

OH AND BY THE WAY...I dont need to post anything to make myself look good...MY WORK HERE SINCE I joined LP will and has SPOKEN FOR ITSELF....

LET ME LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET......

I have studied RANDOM FOR 25 YEARS and how it works...how it moves...what you can do with numbers...what you cant do and all things pertaining to LARGE NUMBER FIELDS

random does not miss...and once you learn how to use random against itself...you to will learn that RANDOM DOES NOT MISS!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31362 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2013, 11:24 am - IP Logged

LB - wishing you a Merry Xmas and good health and fortune in '14

Blue Angel                                      Smiley Santa

love to nibble those micey feet.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                Pharr, Texas
                United States
                Member #107
                August 23, 2001
                439 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2013, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I dont think I have....I KNOW I HAVE...its just that simple...I remember when I first joined LP and that dr ian salou...or whatever his name was...I knew more than that guy 15 years ago...

and the REASON IT WILL TAKE SO LONG is I have to type up EVERY PIC 3 GAME THERE IS...EVERY PIC 4 GAME THERE IS...EVERY PIC 5 GAME THERE IS..AND EVERY PIC 6 GAME THERE IS...I also have to do POWERBALL AND MEGAMILLIONS as well...then I have to  show JUST ABOUT EVERY RUN I have designed over the past 25 years...and  give examples for every STATE...I have to UNLOAD my CODE...and that will be FAR AND AWAY the BIGGEST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE...and I have to show everyone how to use it properly...just about every RUN I HAVE DESIGNED works off that one code...not all of them...but most of them...

I am sure you have heard the old saying.." Good things comes to those who wait"....well....well..4-6 months is not that long to wait...and NOONE..AND I DO MEAN NOONE WILLL BE DISSAPPOINTED with this work...I promise you that....

OH AND BY THE WAY...I dont need to post anything to make myself look good...MY WORK HERE SINCE I joined LP will and has SPOKEN FOR ITSELF....

I have studied RANDOM FOR 25 YEARS and how it works...how it moves...what you can do with numbers...what you cant do and all things pertaining to LARGE NUMBER FIELDS

random does not miss...and once you learn how to use random against itself...you to will learn that RANDOM DOES NOT MISS!!!!!!!

I for one speak for myself and my opinion of you and your superlative work is compared to none and its not the first time I express that fact. You are and will continue to be the "Predator" of this site. There is no one that even comes close to predicting one or two exact combinations much less 29 exact combinations. I personally have not benefited from your predicts but I have for the past several years observed the perfection of the daily 4 predicts for December, they all show up exactly the way you predicted they would. I am simply amazed by your work and knowledge of the game...Thank you for posting on the LP site and hope you will continue to amaze us all with perfection in your predicts..   AL. Group Hug

Jasper,TN
                  United States
                  Member #1815
                  July 8, 2003
                  212 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Let me know when you have release the code.  I love playing the pick 3.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2013, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing your work in the coming months. & thanks for also sharing some of your work here:Ok Everyone...I Am Done..How To Get Your Straights..9 | Lottery Post

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31362 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2013, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing your work in the coming months. & thanks for also sharing some of your work here:Ok Everyone...I Am Done..How To Get Your Straights..9 | Lottery Post

Laverne - thanks for link.  I forgot about that post.

Em

love to nibble those micey feet.

alsports2000's avatar - 23606770150900
                        Pharr, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #107
                        August 23, 2001
                        439 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Count me in I'll be the first one in line to get CD and book. I've waiting years for an opportunity like this one and I am not going to be waiting any longer. Thanks. LB.Group Hug