Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2 mistakes

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 3 years ago by JackpotWanna.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Slick Nick's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Rochester
United States
Member #103282
January 1, 2011
603 Posts
Posted: December 13, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Last night on my way home from work, I stopped at the local grocery where I shop. It's a daily thing with me because I don't like to waste food, plus I park far away from the store to walk a bit for exercising. As I enter as always, I always stop at the front service desk and play a few numbers. One of the many people I know at the service desk said hey Slick, I got 2 mistakes here you want them? I said yes. I bought a Mega ticket with 2 games on it, and I bought a Powerball with 1 game on it. Now the good part of this is: 1. I was going to buy a Saturday night Powerball for my partner and I, 2. I intended to buy our 2 Mega tickets for tonight. I usually do quick picks for him and I, but I do like mistake tickets. I told my partner this at 4:45 this morning when him and I were getting ready to head to the salt mine. He said he liked the idea. So we shall see. We might just win, stay tuned.Dance

Money is a terrible master, but a great servant...Smile

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2657 Posts
    Posted: December 13, 2013, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Last night on my way home from work, I stopped at the local grocery where I shop. It's a daily thing with me because I don't like to waste food, plus I park far away from the store to walk a bit for exercising. As I enter as always, I always stop at the front service desk and play a few numbers. One of the many people I know at the service desk said hey Slick, I got 2 mistakes here you want them? I said yes. I bought a Mega ticket with 2 games on it, and I bought a Powerball with 1 game on it. Now the good part of this is: 1. I was going to buy a Saturday night Powerball for my partner and I, 2. I intended to buy our 2 Mega tickets for tonight. I usually do quick picks for him and I, but I do like mistake tickets. I told my partner this at 4:45 this morning when him and I were getting ready to head to the salt mine. He said he liked the idea. So we shall see. We might just win, stay tuned.Dance

well good luck Slick Nick .......I hope U at least get your money back

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 13, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I like them mistake tickets too, Nick.

Good luck!

Rochester
        United States
        Member #103282
        January 1, 2011
        603 Posts
        Posted: December 13, 2013, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey brother thanks, so do I... I had that vibe,>>> hey you never know...Smash

BuyLow's avatar - palm tree.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #61435
          May 22, 2008
          906 Posts
          Posted: December 13, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Bought a "mistake" PB ticket just a bit ago......good luck to all!

Rochester
            United States
            Member #103282
            January 1, 2011
            603 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2013, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Thank you hearsetrax, and you as well if you played.

Rochester
              United States
              Member #103282
              January 1, 2011
              603 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2013, 5:10 am - IP Logged

You to buylow!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                u$a
                United States
                Member #106665
                February 22, 2011
                19767 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2013, 6:41 am - IP Logged

i won $5.00 of my $13.00 back on the Mega now i gotta get more for next Mega drawing $550 MILLION

Good Luck on your Powerball Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

JackpotWanna's avatar - squiz

United States
                  Member #4121
                  March 23, 2004
                  817 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2013, 8:40 am - IP Logged

I like buying mistakes.  I often ask the clerk for mistakes.  Smile