Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am Officially putting a Bounty out on Florida Play 4

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Jack-C.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
gailharris68's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
Member #147719
October 10, 2013
103 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2013, 6:50 am - IP Logged

When I first joined LP it was to get more insight on Cash 3 and Play 4 and to connect with like minded people.  I've studied the forums and learned so much.  A few weeks back I won my first Cash 3 straight EVER.  Then another.  Then another.  Now I'm not winning every day, but I actually have a grasp on the game. 

Play 4 is so much more elusive.  I had a box hit last month, but now nothing, nada.  I want a Play 4 straight and I want it now.  I have came across some awesome systems like one by Lottolaughs which when backtested, absolutely works, but  the hits come various days after your work out and I haven't found a way to narrow down if it will be 2 days, 3 days, 5days, 7 days.  I've tried following pairs, and due sums.  Can anyone else offer any suggestions/workout/system that can produce a straight hit?  I am not lazy and am prepared to do the work, but I don't want to play 100 numbers a draw either.

If you can help me get my first hit, then you'll get a 10% bounty.  I am a person of my word.  Any takers?

PS:  I've seen some people who go from forum to forum with rude and/or sarcastic comments.  They are not welcomed here.  Please and Thank you!

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always have gotten.  Change your thoughts, Change your life.

United States
    Member #147719
    October 10, 2013
    103 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

When I first joined LP it was to get more insight on Cash 3 and Play 4 and to connect with like minded people.  I've studied the forums and learned so much.  A few weeks back I won my first Cash 3 straight EVER.  Then another.  Then another.  Now I'm not winning every day, but I actually have a grasp on the game. 

Play 4 is so much more elusive.  I had a box hit last month, but now nothing, nada.  I want a Play 4 straight and I want it now.  I have came across some awesome systems like one by Lottolaughs which when backtested, absolutely works, but  the hits come various days after your work out and I haven't found a way to narrow down if it will be 2 days, 3 days, 5days, 7 days.  I've tried following pairs, and due sums.  Can anyone else offer any suggestions/workout/system that can produce a straight hit?  I am not lazy and am prepared to do the work, but I don't want to play 100 numbers a draw either.

If you can help me get my first hit, then you'll get a 10% bounty.  I am a person of my word.  Any takers?

PS:  I've seen some people who go from forum to forum with rude and/or sarcastic comments.  They are not welcomed here.  Please and Thank you!

What?What?  62 Views, 0 Replies..... Wow

If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always have gotten.  Change your thoughts, Change your life.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
      If you don't like it, spit it out!
      United States
      Member #4756
      May 23, 2004
      3435 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2013, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Patience!

If you  are winning straight pick 3's, like you say you are, stick with it. Then "paper" bet with the pick 4 until you get comfortable with a system that fits your pocket book and start from there.

I have hit straights in the pick 4, but I never count on hitting it. I mainly play them str/box and hit very often. Checkout my blog for proof. It might be good to learn progressive wagering, to always be able to win your investment back.

Best of luck to you!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19894 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2013, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Someone else is probably offering a better bounty on the MM jackpot and getting all the attention.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Igamble's avatar - spider
          nj
          United States
          Member #145657
          August 10, 2013
          999 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2013, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

how many numbers you require for the straight ? i have 5x12=60.or you can just box the 5 numbers 4x and still make a nice profit.i can inbox you the digits or leave them here...

United States
            Member #147719
            October 10, 2013
            103 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2013, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

Patience!

If you  are winning straight pick 3's, like you say you are, stick with it. Then "paper" bet with the pick 4 until you get comfortable with a system that fits your pocket book and start from there.

I have hit straights in the pick 4, but I never count on hitting it. I mainly play them str/box and hit very often. Checkout my blog for proof. It might be good to learn progressive wagering, to always be able to win your investment back.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks for your reply and reminder of patience.  I will definitley check out your page.

United States
              Member #147719
              October 10, 2013
              103 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2013, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

how many numbers you require for the straight ? i have 5x12=60.or you can just box the 5 numbers 4x and still make a nice profit.i can inbox you the digits or leave them here...

Mail For You

United States
                Member #147719
                October 10, 2013
                103 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Someone else is probably offering a better bounty on the MM jackpot and getting all the attention.

Thanks for the chuckle (smile)

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  41925 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2013, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the chuckle (smile)

Instead of pairs and sums ( my 3 digit system) I go with triplets and due sums, requires the inspect 4 and lots of search past reults, I wait for due sums 14-22, if you notice most of my 4 digit picks are always in this sum range.

Good Luck Gail

HyperBe Happy.

United States
                    Member #147719
                    October 10, 2013
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Instead of pairs and sums ( my 3 digit system) I go with triplets and due sums, requires the inspect 4 and lots of search past reults, I wait for due sums 14-22, if you notice most of my 4 digit picks are always in this sum range.

Good Luck Gail

Thanks Sully.  I will definitely explore this option.  I appreciate your replying!

United States
                      Member #147719
                      October 10, 2013
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello again LP.  Well I did receive a few PM's of interest but patiently waiting.  The good news is that I did manage to hit a Play 4 box on my own 2 days ago;however I am still looking for that straight hit.  I've read and back tested many systems posted here and will continue....until I get my first play 4 straight.  I am not greedy as one person has implied via PM, but if I'm playing I might as well go for the top prize.  Happy Holidays to All and May ALLLLLL your wishes come true., gail

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
                        Member #391
                        June 8, 2002
                        16264 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2013, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

gailharris68,

Check out my thread over on the Pick-4 forum, Quick Nickels (Pick-4) Week of Tuesday 12/17/2013, follow the link here on the Lottery Post;

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269860

We can try to get you a winner in the state of Florida based on YOUR astrological birth sign. After you review the information get back to me with any questions.

Thanks

~Michael

"Don't be a Dummy, Make 'Dat Money"

Mjwinsmith's Blog Page:   http://blogs.lotterypost.com/mjwinsmith/

"How to Play My Pick-4 System": https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/306450

United States
                          Member #147719
                          October 10, 2013
                          103 Posts
                          Posted: December 19, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

gailharris68,

Check out my thread over on the Pick-4 forum, Quick Nickels (Pick-4) Week of Tuesday 12/17/2013, follow the link here on the Lottery Post;

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/269860

We can try to get you a winner in the state of Florida based on YOUR astrological birth sign. After you review the information get back to me with any questions.

Thanks

~Michael

Will do.  Thanks Michael.

United States
                            Member #147719
                            October 10, 2013
                            103 Posts
                            Posted: December 25, 2013, 8:16 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone!  Just wanted to update my progress.  I am still working on my Play 4 straight;however I managed 3 Play 4 boxed hits this week.  I am focusing on digit positions now.  Soon and very soon....

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                              Whiskey Island
                              United States
                              Member #90216
                              April 24, 2010
                              12808 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2013, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Next 5 Draws starting today!

Mid.

7594, 7394, 7194, 3594, 3194, 2594

2394, 2194, 0594, 0394, 0194

Eve.